linuxgurugamer

[1.5.1+] Malah's Quick Mods

Posted (edited)

Is there any way by using ZeroMiniAVC to ignore ksp version notice but keep update available notice?

the parameters of ZeroMiniAVC config are not really clear, what is the difference between prune vs delete vs NoMessage? Cannot find it during quick glance of readme file. Sorry if I miss it

Edited by ssd21345

Not the way it is right now.  

• Like 1

I've noticed two minor issues today while using quick hide:

1) The framerate drops <10 as soon as the settings window is open

2) The button for ScienceAlert got a wierd name:

Spoiler

GvOtGLN.png

The latter one is probably caused by ScienceAlert itself

Regarding the FPS issue, I haven't seen anything unusual in the log but if you want take a look anyway:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzef3izum5lpwd8/output_log(quickhide).txt?dl=0

Also, wasn't it possible to put mod buttons into the stock toolbar by using QuickHide or was this always restricted to the Quickhide button itself?

@linuxgurugamer I created a PR for Quick Search. It allows you to right click in the Search bar to delete all of the text. This is a feature that is very popular in Modded Minecraft with the JEI mod and is a nice QoL thing to have.

• Like 2

New release of QuickSearch, 3.2.3

• Added the feature that if you Right Click in the Search Bar, it erases the current search

• Like 1

Can you make a change to QuickRevert so "KRASH - Kerbal Ramification Artificial Simulation Hub (simulation mod for KSP)" is detected and is preventing the QuickRevert when a simulation is running?

Edited by Kolago

2 hours ago, Kolago said:

Can you make a change to QuickRevert so "KRASH - Kerbal Ramification Artificial Simulation Hub (simulation mod for KSP)" is detected and is preventing the QuickRevert when a simulation is running?

Not as easy as it sounds