[1.12.x] Malah's Quick Mods - ZEROMINIAVC in new thread

linuxgurugamer

Is there any way by using ZeroMiniAVC to ignore ksp version notice but keep update available notice?

the parameters of ZeroMiniAVC config are not really clear, what is the difference between prune vs delete vs NoMessage? Cannot find it during quick glance of readme file. Sorry if I miss it

Edited by ssd21345

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed two minor issues today while using quick hide:

1) The framerate drops <10 as soon as the settings window is open

2) The button for ScienceAlert got a wierd name:

Spoiler

GvOtGLN.png

The latter one is probably caused by ScienceAlert itself

Regarding the FPS issue, I haven't seen anything unusual in the log but if you want take a look anyway:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pzef3izum5lpwd8/output_log(quickhide).txt?dl=0

Also, wasn't it possible to put mod buttons into the stock toolbar by using QuickHide or was this always restricted to the Quickhide button itself?

Can you make a change to QuickRevert so "KRASH - Kerbal Ramification Artificial Simulation Hub (simulation mod for KSP)" is detected and is preventing the QuickRevert when a simulation is running?

Edited by Kolago

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, wile1411 said:

Haven't had a chance to install the QuickIVA mod, but had a question for @4x4cheesecake who seems to use it a fair bit. Does the mod keep the camera in IVA after a successful docking? Or does it switch to 3rd person like it does in stock?

You will stay in IVA while undocking and docking and afaik, it is impossible to switch to the external camera at all if you set Quick IVA to disable the third person view (it is disabled by default). I would suggest to use some mods like part commander or ship manifest to keep controll over the PAW of all the parts on your vessel (and RPM + custom IVA internals for the cockpits of course^^).

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Сообщите мне, если они этого не делают 

Oh, damn. I forgot about dependencies. Now everything works, I apologize.

Edited by Grem

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, aerospace_engineer said:

Hi,

I am trying to get quickSAS to work on KSP 1.7.3. I put the QuickMods-folder into the GameData folder as explained, but it doesn't work.

According to the documentation, QuickSAS 1.1.5 only supports KSP until verseion 1.7.2. Is there a way around that?

Thanks,

Frank

First question is, did you install the two required dependencies as listed?

New Dependencies

•  Click Through Blocker
  •  ToolbarController

All the mods are included in a single zip file for the beta.  

I know, its kinda confusing and not really clear that you have to grab these two *seperately*, and that these two are *not* included in the single zip file.

• 4 weeks later...

Hard to believe I am JUST finding this set of mods now! 

Downloaded separate versions from Github, as I'm only interested in QuickStart and QuickExit at the moment.

So just wanted to confirm, each of the separate mods all go under same QuickMods folder, correct? (i.e. [KSP]/GameData/Quickmods/)

Edited by scottadges

13 hours ago, scottadges said:

Hard to believe I am JUST finding this set of mods now! 

Downloaded separate versions from Github, as I'm only interested in QuickStart and QuickExit at the moment.

So just wanted to confirm, each of the separate mods all go under same QuickMods folder, correct? (i.e. [KSP]/GameData/Quickmods/)

Yes.

• 3 weeks later...

Been through a series of installs and reinstalls with multiple KSP versions, now downgraded to 1.6.1 to work with most of my mods.

Somewhere along the line, something happened with QuickHide - it now spawns a new set (with new id) of entries for installed mods every time there's a scene change, requiring manual update of the hide settings every time one switches from VAB to Flight and vice-versa.

Has anyone else encountered this?

QuickHide Config.txt content:

[moderator snip]

Edited by Vanamonde

On 10/25/2019 at 7:21 PM, WissyWassy said:

Hey Guru,

I've downloaded and installed Quickstart 2.2.0 and QuickExit 2.2.0 (plus dependencies) in my 1.8 game, but get the following error message when the game is started;

Cheers

On 10/26/2019 at 5:16 AM, DfA-DoM said:

Same issue here. You just reported it faster than me.

-D-

Tagging @linuxgurugamer as I've just migrated from 1.7.3 and can confirm this is happening. Player.log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pj7gpm7tcradhv/Player.log?dl=0

KhCaaLp.png

XZvGAbt.png

On 10/25/2019 at 10:21 PM, WissyWassy said:

Hey Guru,

I've downloaded and installed Quickstart 2.2.0 and QuickExit 2.2.0 (plus dependencies) in my 1.8 game, but get the following error message when the game is started;

Cheers

On 10/26/2019 at 8:16 AM, DfA-DoM said:

Same issue here. You just reported it faster than me.

-D-

5 hours ago, leatherneck6017 said:

Tagging @linuxgurugamer as I've just migrated from 1.7.3 and can confirm this is happening. Player.log here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7pj7gpm7tcradhv/Player.log?dl=0

All of you are running out-of-date mods.  That issue was fixed, please update