The NX-01 USS Kerbal

On 5/5/2018 at 8:02 AM, ShadowGoat said:

So basically nothing is coming out of this. Are you going to post a photo of the ship here or not?

sorry, I have been offline, and I have testing going on in school for me so production of the ship has stopped so I can study and do well on the tests.  I will try to get a picture of the THIRD redesign in once it is summer time. hopefully.

On 5/4/2018 at 3:11 PM, ShadowGoat said:

So are you going to add a photo...?

On 5/5/2018 at 10:02 AM, ShadowGoat said:

So basically nothing is coming out of this. Are you going to post a photo of the ship here or not?

If you don't like it, you don't have to be the most prolific poster in this thread.

If fact you could just ignore this thread entirely, and then you won't  be frustrated by the lack of progress.

@ShadowGoat, I'm fairly disheartened at your treatment of the thread's poster.  @Orbiter Space Program joined the forums merely 2 weeks ago, and you've filled his thread with nothing but discouragement.  Being "bored" is not a valid reason to jump onto someone's posting methods or habits, or troll their thread.  If the thread needs policing, I'm confident the moderators will do their job and police it.

Can we please get back to the broader KSP Forum practice of encouraging people?  The OP has already stated he intends to provide images at a later date when he isn't focused on real-life school work.  Let's move on please.

Alright my bad. I have a weird method of trying to help. I mostly just wanted to see what he had so far. I’m not exactly the most empathetic person and don’t always realize how rude I’m being. @Raptor9 I’m also attributing it to the fact that I’m angry and sleep deprived from big tests in school. Also I’m not exactly bored I’m not actually sure why I said that. 

@Orbiter Space Program Sorry I didn’t notice how new you were here. Also still sorry about being such a pest. Good luck with the ship! When you have a working model maybe I can critique it a little and help you get better at building?

Welcome to ShadowGoat’s slightly less tired and angry than usual today and suddenly realized how much of a jerk he’s been acting like! Sorry folks. Wasn’t really thinking before I sent stuff, and I’m generally pretty pessimistic and impatient and I don’t always catch that before I say or do stuff.

Hey, at least I kept you on the front page!:wink:

Edited by ShadowGoat

15 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

THats an extremely long time

not were I live, it is nearly time for summer vacation, the date of summer vacation for me is 6/1, I can not wait.

15 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

Meh I’m bored and don’t have anything better to do than police useless threads.

ha ha ha!

12 hours ago, Raptor9 said:

@ShadowGoat, I'm fairly disheartened at your treatment of the thread's poster.  @Orbiter Space Program joined the forums merely 2 weeks ago, and you've filled his thread with nothing but discouragement.  Being "bored" is not a valid reason to jump onto someone's posting methods or habits, or troll their thread.  If the thread needs policing, I'm confident the moderators will do their job and police it.

Can we please get back to the broader KSP Forum practice of encouraging people?  The OP has already stated he intends to provide images at a later date when he isn't focused on real-life school work.  Let's move on please.

thanks for the help @Raptor9!

3 hours ago, ShadowGoat said:

Alright my bad. I have a weird method of trying to help. I mostly just wanted to see what he had so far. I’m not exactly the most empathetic person and don’t always realize how rude I’m being. @Raptor9 I’m also attributing it to the fact that I’m angry and sleep deprived from big tests in school. Also I’m not exactly bored I’m not actually sure why I said that. 

@Orbiter Space Program Sorry I didn’t notice how new you were here. Also still sorry about being such a pest. Good luck with the ship! When you have a working model maybe I can critique it a little and help you get better at building?

Welcome to ShadowGoat’s slightly less tired and angry than usual today and suddenly realized how much of a jerk he’s been acting like! Sorry folks. Wasn’t really thinking before I sent stuff, and I’m generally pretty pessimistic and impatient and I don’t always catch that before I say or do stuff.

Hey, at least I kept you on the front page!:wink:

I don't really care that you were being a jerk, I can be a jerk also. and thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay its been a month.

Is this ship ACTUALLY in the works or are you just a new player who got themselves way in over their head promising a ship that is way above their skill level? 

At this point this thread should just be in the Mission ideas Forum.

Edited by AstroE

• 3 months later...
On 6/3/2018 at 9:08 PM, AstroE said:

okay its been a month.

Is this ship ACTUALLY in the works or are you just a new player who got themselves way in over their head promising a ship that is way above their skill level? 

At this point this thread should just be in the Mission ideas Forum.

I am actualy doing this, I am just going through school right now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.