[1.3.x-1.9.x] Craft Manager - search, sort, tag & share your craft

katateochi

1 hour ago, Lisias said:

This is interesting: I installed the CraftManager correctly, fire up KSP and when trying to load a craft on SPH all I got was an empty dialog box with something wrote on the top left - but cropped, so I could not read it.

Then I deleted the plugin, decided to install another unrelated one and fire up KSP again. No issues.

Then I decided it would be nice to try again and provide an error report, so I installed it again. But this time, the thing worked fine. :-)

I'm guessing that it could be an issue with a dirty cache from Module Manager. If by some reason this plug-in appears not to work for you, delete the files called "ModuleManager.<something>" (but please leave ModuleManager.<version>.dll" there!) and try again.

It's my only guess for an explanation why this plugin failed at first attempt - by some reason, the mod I installed after it triggered a ModuleManager rebuild, while the plugin alone didn't.

That was also caused by a "bug" / duplicate part names, and the newer version cleared it up as well -- certainly a good idea to flush the caches, too.

@81ninja, @luizopiloto, @Sunesha

RFC list so far:
with MoSCoW selection;  [M] - Must Have, [/S] - Should have, [C] - Could have, [W] - won't have (at least not in this iteration)

• Larger thumbnails [C]
    • Yes, if it can be done without having to make each craft element in the list taller.
    • Would having the thumbnail displayed in the details panel be desirable?
  • Bigger window [C]
    • not sure about this. Certainly on lower res displays it needs to use more of the available height, but I was thinking that folk would already find it too big (in comparison to the stock list), which is why I added compact mode.  
  • Change primary name to "internal" name (ie name defined in the craft file, not the file name) [/S]
    • This needs some thought. Filename is true, in that it's unique and can be used as a reliable reference. I can see the want to switch this around, but it'll need some core bits to be reworked.
  • Allow non-OS safe chars in name [/S]
    • the above item is a prerequisite for this change.
    • while these can be allowed in the internal name, they'll have to be stripped from the file name
  • Don't change 'updated_at' datetime when renaming. [W]
    • not possible
  • Ability to apply a tag to a group of craft in one go [M]
    • Very much yes! Group select action; hold ctrl and click to select a group of craft -> right click on any selected to bring up common actions [add-tag, delete, move/copy, transfer]
  • QuickTag - ability to apply a tag without having to open main interface [M]
    • I like this, very doable. something like ctrl+t (I don't think that clobbers anything) to open a quick-tag dialog, select existing tag or type new, hit enter or ok to add.
  • Tag categories [W..C]
    • This would be quite a big change, both to tag inner workings an UI. Also, it's kinda meta; tags for tags! counter suggestion; A reducing tag list. So if you tag all your stations, airplanes and landers and then also tag them with bodies, then when you select a body name it would hide any tags which would have 0 results. so in your example, selecting Duna would reduce the tag list to just landers and stations (airplanes would be hidden and stations would only have Duna stations). 
  • Ability to load a craft that has missing parts [W]
    • ouch! hmmmm. *deep-thought voice* "tricky, I'll have to think about it".  The idea of replacing the missing part with a stock girder is good, but I'll have to do some experimenting. Won't be something for the next release, but I'll think on it (it's one of those tantalizingly interesting problems!).

Did I miss anything? Speak now or forever hold your pizza! :P 

4 hours ago, Lisias said:

This is interesting: I installed the CraftManager correctly, fire up KSP and when trying to load a craft on SPH all I got was an empty dialog box with something wrote on the top left - but cropped, so I could not read it.

Then I deleted the plugin, decided to install another unrelated one and fire up KSP again. No issues.

Then I decided it would be nice to try again and provide an error report, so I installed it again. But this time, the thing worked fine. :-)

I'm guessing that it could be an issue with a dirty cache from Module Manager. If by some reason this plug-in appears not to work for you, delete the files called "ModuleManager.<something>" (but please leave ModuleManager.<version>.dll" there!) and try again.

It's my only guess for an explanation why this plugin failed at first attempt - by some reason, the mod I installed after it triggered a ModuleManager rebuild, while the plugin alone didn't.

Do you know which version you first installed? It might have been just as the post-release-oopsy-patch came out which fixed an issue that had the same symptoms as you described. In which case if you ckan'd it or re-downloaded it, the second install might have been with the fix in place.  Module Manager isn't a dependency for this mod so it shouldn't matter what MM is up to (unless it does other plugin caching, but afaik it just caches MM patches).  Curious. I hope it was just a case of 2nd install had the fix, but let me know if that crops up again.

Edited by katateochi
I want to kill this wysiwyg editor!!

On 5/7/2018 at 6:03 PM, katateochi said:

Do you know which version you first installed? It might have been just as the post-release-oopsy-patch came out which fixed an issue that had the same symptoms as you described. In which case if you ckan'd it or re-downloaded it, the second install might have been with the fix in place.  Module Manager isn't a dependency for this mod so it shouldn't matter what MM is up to (unless it does other plugin caching, but afaik it just caches MM patches).  Curious. I hope it was just a case of 2nd install had the fix, but let me know if that crops up again.

Both Module Manager and CraftManager involved are the latest ones. The CraftManager.zip used in both cases were download May, 7 at 14:55 Zulu approximately - it was not re-downloaded.

The problem could be some other mod raising an exception "on the right place", halting some process that CraftManager needs done, and then it was just the victim that had cried. Once MM rebuilt its cache, that third party plug-in became happy and whatever that should be done to CraftManager work fine, was done.

(but, I'm guessing again)

• Ability to load a craft that has missing parts [W]
    • ouch! hmmmm. *deep-thought voice* "tricky, I'll have to think about it".  The idea of replacing the missing part with a stock girder is good, but I'll have to do some experimenting. Won't be something for the next release, but I'll think on it (it's one of those tantalizingly interesting problems!).

This is something I'm doing more or less regularly: editing the craft file with Notepad++ or TextWrangler. I usually delete the part if there's nothing connected to it (i.e., it's a leaf on the part tree) or replace it with a similar (in size and/or function) stock part (this is easier with TweakScale). Lots of "fun" when you do a mistake! :-)

For a second revision, would be interesting showing the user what parts are missing and then asking him for a part he wants to put in place. *THIS* would had saved me some serious hours from more than one weekend. :-D

Edited by Lisias

I accidentally ate my pizza :P

Otherwise I have no other suggestions. Which is in itself quite impressive for mod released just recently. Thank you for addressing all wishes, making it a lot more likely for me to share my thoughts =) 

@katateochi, Very well done!  I have been looking for something like this for a while, and nothing fit the bill.   I am installing now.  (One note, and I think it's on CKAN's end, but CKAN is listing 1.0.1 as current for 1.3.1, but this thread shows 1.0.2).   I think this mod has the potential to end up in the same discussion as KAC, KER, etc as "should be in stock".    I'm half disapointed that it's not Kraft Manager, but I'm half glad you didn't.   Thanks for the work!. 

Thanks @Gargamel!! 
Cheers for pointing out the CKAN version issue, should be sorted shortly.
I did think about Kraft Manager as name, but then thought that with "Kraft foods" as a big name it wouldn't work so well. And before that I'd considered (for about 0.26 seconds) "Kraft Kontroller" but then realised it would be Katateoch's Kraft Kontroller....which has unfortunate acronym issues! So "Craft Manager" seemed the best way to go! 

1 minute ago, katateochi said:

"Kraft Kontroller" but then realised it would be Katateoch's Kraft Kontroller....which has unfortunate acronym issues! So "Craft Manager" seemed the best way to go! 

Hehehehehe.... I can see that getting the moderators all twisted up as the decide whether to add that to the list of underlined acronyms....

Would having the thumbnail displayed in the details panel be desirable?

Indeed I thought the bigger image could be displayed in the details pane instead of the list, so as not to require the line height to be larger.

• Bigger window [C]
    • not sure about this. Certainly on lower res displays it needs to use more of the available height, but I was thinking that folk would already find it too big (in comparison to the stock list), which is why I added compact mode.  

Stock is kinda... Small and incomplete! (besides slow) ;) The Launch Pad window is more useful than the loader in the VAB/SPH, even.
Speaking of which, can you also replace the Launch window for the Pad and Runway with yours? Hmmm...

The reason I want the manager screen bigger is that it being a manager, the more it fits the better, and I don't need to look at the parts list etc when I have it open anyway.
Otherwise I felt like dragging it around sometimes so I could look at the numbers, contracts or other mods.

• Allow non-OS safe chars in name [/S]
    • the above item is a prerequisite for this change.
    • while these can be allowed in the internal name, they'll have to be stripped from the file name

What the stock game does, is replace invalid characters with _. I think it'll (ask to) overwrite a craft if this creates duplicates filenames, but that hardly, if ever, happened in my game.

• Ability to apply a tag to a group of craft in one go [M]
  • QuickTag - ability to apply a tag without having to open main interface [M]

I do feel a pause every time I apply a tag, and I already have a lot of tags and a lot of craft to tag, so improvements to tagging will be very welcome.
I thought the tags could be listed in the details pane in an editable text box, separated by commas, as in [airplane, lander, Kerbin, reentry] so I could type / paste them at once and faster than clicking, scrolling then clicking again several times in a drop-down box.

when you select a body name it would hide any tags which would have 0 results.

Tag categories / grouping or not, this would be the perfect tag filtering!

Got it, ran it, like it.

I've only used it for one loading so far, but initial impressions are good!  Fast!!!

Couple comments/requests, and some of these might already be in the mod and I just haven't found them yet:

This may apply to only a few players, or maybe a lot of players.  I build a lot of my stations an big ships in orbit.   So I have 4-10 saved ships labeled KSS Dock or KSS Hab.  It would be nice if I could apply a "KSS" tag to all the ships with KSS in the name.    Some sort of find/tag feature.  

"Super Tags".  Going along with the above, if I have 10 ships saved under the KSS tag, and the tag itself has some toggleable element to it, call it a group tag or folder tag, Then the tag KSS itself would show up as an entry on the File list, but with all the KSS ships hidden.  Clicking the KSS entry would then unhide all the KSS ships.  Clicking it again would re-hide them.   The act of hiding/unhiding (if even possible), wold act as a sort of defacto folder system, on top of the tag system.    If a ship has a "Lander" tag attached to it and a KSS "Super Tag", clicking the show lander tag option wold unhide any ships with the lander tag that also fall under a "super tag".

Save Tags.  When entering the name of the ship, we get the little extra description box.   Maybe adding to that box a checklist of the available tags, so we can tag a ship from that screen, without having to find it int he ship list, and then tag it correctly.

Love it, Can't wait to see the final refinements on it. 

Wonderful mod!

However I seem to have run into an issue after upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3: the Craft Manager list suddenly appears completely empty of crafts, regardless of the filters I select. Reverting the Load dialog to the default one definitely shows all my crafts as present. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as deleting the cache, to no avail. The log files is devoid of any errors. Any suggestions?

Screenshots: With Craft Manager - Default Load dialog

6 hours ago, lucidity14 said:

Wonderful mod!

However I seem to have run into an issue after upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.4.3: the Craft Manager list suddenly appears completely empty of crafts, regardless of the filters I select. Reverting the Load dialog to the default one definitely shows all my crafts as present. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as deleting the cache, to no avail. The log files is devoid of any errors. Any suggestions?

Screenshots: With Craft Manager - Default Load dialog

It looks like you have almost all tag filters selected; which means it would only show craft that have all of those tags (assuming you've not changed the tag mode). Unselect all the tags and your craft should appear. 

On 5/11/2018 at 3:54 AM, Gargamel said:

"Super Tags".  Going along with the above, if I have 10 ships saved under the KSS tag, and the tag itself has some toggleable element to it, call it a group tag or folder tag, Then the tag KSS itself would show up as an entry on the File list, but with all the KSS ships hidden.  Clicking the KSS entry would then unhide all the KSS ships.  Clicking it again would re-hide them.   The act of hiding/unhiding (if even possible), wold act as a sort of defacto folder system, on top of the tag system.    If a ship has a "Lander" tag attached to it and a KSS "Super Tag", clicking the show lander tag option wold unhide any ships with the lander tag that also fall under a "super tag".

Ignore that suggestion.  Or don't.  But after playing with it some more, the tag system as is seems to do fine for what I want.   Just a little leg work (on the users end) is required to implement it into an existing save with dozens of ships. 

1 hour ago, Gargamel said:

Just a little leg work (on the users end) is required to implement it into an existing save with dozens of ships. 

On a system I'm implementing, the files are actually classified by subdir in the file-system - this make file management a lot easier outside the system. But inside the system, the file list is linear, and the subdir names became tags itself.

Paralel to that, there's some more use defined tags too. The solutions are not mutually exclusive.

(of course, I'm solemnly ignoring if KSP would allow further subdirs on Ships/VAB and Ships/SPH or not)

On 5/11/2018 at 8:54 AM, Gargamel said:

It would be nice if I could apply a "KSS" tag to all the ships with KSS in the name.    Some sort of find/tag feature. 

sorry @Gargamel, I'd meant to reply to you yesterday and then I got side tracked. 
I think the thing you're looking for is the auto-tag feature.  When you create a tag you can click "Use Auto Tag rule" and setup a simple rule to automatically match certain craft.  A rule is made up of an attribute, a comparator and a value.  For this example select name as the attribute and then you can choose between 'starts with', 'includes' or 'equals' as the comparator.  If all your KSS ships have KSS at the start of the name use 'starts with', otherwise use 'includes'. Then set KSS as the value and all ships with KSS will automatically get that tag (and when you create a new KSS ship it will also get tagged automatically).

4 hours ago, Gargamel said:

Ignore that suggestion.  Or don't.  But after playing with it some more, the tag system as is seems to do fine for what I want.   Just a little leg work (on the users end) is required to implement it into an existing save with dozens of ships. 

I have to confess, I didn't really understand what your super-tags idea was.  The legwork should be a bit less with the updates I'm working on now as you'll be able to select multiple craft and tag them all in one go. Don't know why I didn't think of that before, seems obvious now, as it really makes setting up your initial tags much quicker. 

On 5/11/2018 at 8:54 AM, Gargamel said:

Save Tags.  When entering the name of the ship, we get the little extra description box.   Maybe adding to that box a checklist of the available tags, so we can tag a ship from that screen, without having to find it int he ship list, and then tag it correctly.

I don't have the C# (or KSP API) skills to add something into the existing description box that appears when you enter the ships name, but (in next release, soon) you can open a "QuickTag" dialog with ctrl+t (or icon in toolbar) and add/remove tags to the current craft.
btw, one of the current features is it should auto focus the craft list on either the last selected craft, or the currently loaded one.  So if you open CM, load a craft and then reopen CM, the craft you loaded should still be selected.  If you open CM a click on a craft, then close CM and reopen it the craft you clicked on should still be selected. Then if you deselected that craft, closed and reopened CM it should set focus back to the currently loaded craft. 

18 hours ago, katateochi said:

It looks like you have almost all tag filters selected; which means it would only show craft that have all of those tags (assuming you've not changed the tag mode). Unselect all the tags and your craft should appear. 

You were totally right, and now I feel quite silly! Thanks for the tip :)

Being able to Select/highlight multiple tags and accumulate/narrow down the filter results provides all the hierarchy functionality that we need;   Duna>Lander>3-person etc. etc. This will be perfect. :)

I wanted to drop another line here and state more thanks for the favorites/download queue functionality. I often browse KerbalX / reddit etc. in off times, and seeing a cool craft at my lunch hour and tag it for download *whenever* i'm able to get back to the game is an amazing time saver, and even really fun to use. Thanks again! :D

19 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

I wanted to drop another line here and state more thanks for the favorites/download queue functionality. I often browse KerbalX / reddit etc. in off times, and seeing a cool craft at my lunch hour and tag it for download *whenever* i'm able to get back to the game is an amazing time saver, and even really fun to use. Thanks again! :D

Awesome, that's exactly the use-case I was thinking of when I thought of the download queue idea!

I've been working on the requested update, plus a few bug fixes and some tweaks. Just need to port the changes back to the 1.3.x branch and make sure everything is happy there and then I can release the updates....so anytime between tomorrow evening and next month! ;) 

Update! 1.0.3 & 1.1.3 are released

Group Actions: You can hold down ctrl to select multiple craft and then do bulk actions on them (Tag, Transfer, Move/Copy, Delete).  If you have one craft selected, hold shift and click on one further down the list and all the craft inbetween will also be selected. ctrl+A will select all the craft in the list. 
When you have a group selected their total mass & cost are shown in the right side panel as well as the tags shared by the group. 
If you select a group of your craft on KerbalX you get the option to download all selected craft.  There is a pause between each download so this feature doesn't end up hammering the site.

Quick Tag: Press ctrl+T or click the tags icon in the toolbar to open a dialog that lets you quickly add/remove/create tags for the currently loaded craft.  

The primary name for craft is now the internal name (rather than the filename) and renaming will allow non-OS safe chars (which will be replaced with _ in the filename).  (This change might break some existing craft-tag associations).  

Thumbnail in the list is very slightly bigger (tbh, not by much though), but there is also an option in settings to show the thumbnail in the right side panel at a larger size.
The height of the main UI is adjustable in settings.  Width is not adjustable (yet), that's more complex! 

Various other tweaks and fixes, for more details see the Change Log

When updating replace all existing files with the new ones.  New setting options will get merged into your existing settings file so you don't need to wipe that when updating.

Thanks everyone for the feedback and suggestions!

I have a feature request. 

I usually play KSP on a window - or I'm editing some post on the forum, or some code no MonoDevelop, or just messing around while something loads (usually a webradio). And I found some widgets from the U.I. somewhat bigger than it should. How about using the U.I. size slide value from the KSP Settings to resize the buttons? This is doable with IMGUI? (I know this is not a full blown GUI api).

In the following screen shot, the top left buttons and the bottom right buttons ideally should be in the same size (and the whole shebang resizable by Settings/"UI Scale" or perhaps Settings/"Apps Scale"). I'm loosing some useful space on the right panel.

dFPRZ8n-9h-BT1_BP2aLkncSScjm_4KTvcBYRIdd

The Description Edit Dialog sometimes wraps below the window, and I can't hit the OK or the Cancel button unless I delete some lines. A way to drag the thing around (as we can do with long KSP-AVC reports at startup) would also be of great help. To be honest, this "issue" is far more annoying to me than the previous...

TKI48AKWooJfpryqvCn0NViy_ieiU0MOmw1N5vNd

One small thing:
Loading a craft choosing either Merge or As a Subassembly changes the name of the active craft to the loaded / merged one (unlike stock). 
So my thoughtfully assigned and type name like "Pioneer 16D-315 | T-2X R-3T3LO(EM) MkV" becomes something else entirely, when I load another craft to copy some parts over. (and I have to type it again)

-

On 5/12/2018 at 9:25 AM, katateochi said:

I don't have the C# (or KSP API) skills to add something into the existing description box that appears when you enter the ships name, but (in next release, soon) you can open a "QuickTag" dialog with ctrl+t (or icon in toolbar) and add/remove tags to the current craft.

Alternatively, you could simply read the ships' description contents and look for tags marked with #. For example I'd add #kerbin, #rescue to the description and the ship would always be tagged with those, even if I saved it with to a new craft by typing a new name. The tags would be created automatically, if they didn't exist before.

The Quick Tag window works as well, though. A small improvement could be showing all the tags in that window at once, with checkboxes, and a scroll bar if needed.
When I'm adding half a dozen tags, it would be more practical to just scroll and click to check the boxes, rather than having to click Add Tag first, then scrolling and clicking to select the tags I want, one by one several times. Unless I could select multiple tags at once ;) 

edit: a minor issue is that the drop-down Add Tag menu also doesn't block clicks through, so when the drop down is longer than the Quick Tag window, and the window is superimposed on the craft, you end up clicking and dragging parts. 

-

The interface UI height works - I set mine to 0.88. As @Lisias noted above, some more space could be recovered from the Load and Close buttons. 
Waiting on the wdith adjustment feature. I myself would resize and move the whole window, until it covered the parts list on the left, and just touched the craft staging on the right, so it'd use as much of the screen space as possible, without covering the other buttons and some of the current craft's info. Like this:

R9c3R4d.jpg

It'd also be terribly useful if the window could be dragged and moved aside freely, in case I want to open the Engineer's Report for the current craft, or have a quick look at any of the other mods / windows, or at the current craft, without having to close the manager.

And I liked the pink name on the [Auto-Saved Ship] :) It's eye-catching and a good reminder that it might be a good idea to save it to a new file, before it gets overwritten by the next launch. Saved me once already :D

Thanks!

Edited by 81ninja

13 hours ago, 81ninja said:

Loading a craft choosing either Merge or As a Subassembly changes the name of the active craft to the loaded / merged one (unlike stock). 
So my thoughtfully assigned and type name like "Pioneer 16D-315 | T-2X R-3T3LO(EM) MkV" becomes something else entirely, when I load another craft to copy some parts over. (and I have to type it again)

That's definitely buggy/undesirable behaviour. I'd not noticed that, good catch.

On 5/16/2018 at 1:13 AM, Lisias said:

The Description Edit Dialog sometimes wraps below the window, and I can't hit the OK or the Cancel button unless I delete some lines. A way to drag the thing around (as we can do with long KSP-AVC reports at startup) would also be of great help.

That's also buggy/undesirable, will fix!

Alternatively, you could simply read the ships' description contents and look for tags marked with #. For example I'd add #kerbin, #rescue to the description....

Yes, I like that suggestion! 

The Quick Tag window works as well, though. A small improvement could be showing all the tags in that window at once, with checkboxes, and a scroll bar if needed.
When I'm adding half a dozen tags, it would be more practical to just scroll and click to check the boxes, rather than having to click Add Tag first, then scrolling and clicking to select the tags I want, one by one several times. Unless I could select multiple tags at once ;) 

edit: a minor issue is that the drop-down Add Tag menu also doesn't block clicks through, so when the drop down is longer than the Quick Tag window, and the window is superimposed on the craft, you end up clicking and dragging parts. 

Yep, I could make it an option to either have a list of checkboxes, or a dropdown, that's doable.
ah, you know...I think the whole Quick Tag window doesn't have click through protection enabled, I forgot to switch that on! 

14 hours ago, 81ninja said:

As @Lisias noted above, some more space could be recovered from the Load and Close buttons. 
Waiting on the wdith adjustment feature

I rather like the oversized load/close buttons, as regular sized buttons they look rather odd and lost at the bottom. They're also the right size to match the height of the activity indicator (which appears on the bottom left whenever any requests are being made to KerbalX).  I could shrink the buttons, but whenever the activity indicator is shown it would need to make the footer taller (or the footer just has to remain the same height anyway, in which case shrinking the buttons doesn't really achieve anything space wise).  Smaller activity indicator; makes it unnoticable. and I don't think it really would fit anywhere else.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, 81ninja said:

It'd also be terribly useful if the window could be dragged and moved aside freely, in case I want to open the Engineer's Report for the current craft, or have a quick look at any of the other mods / windows, or at the current craft, without having to close the manager.

I'll see what I can do about making it movable, but it is supposed to be a modal window (but for some reason that still allows interaction with the toolbar icons).  It needs to be modal so there won't be a change in state while it's open.

On 5/16/2018 at 8:46 PM, 81ninja said:

And I liked the pink name on the [Auto-Saved Ship] :) It's eye-catching and a good reminder that it might be a good idea to save it to a new file, before it gets overwritten by the next launch. Saved me once already :D

:) excellent!

I love this mod. I have a thing for being organized and this eases things, just one nit pick for you. Every time I write a description detailing certain aspects of the craft (DV,TWR,etc) I write it in a way that it fits in an easily read manner, but after loading and using the craft (subassembly or otherwise) it jumbles up my perfectly laid out description! Now that drives me nuts, if that's something you could fix I would appreciate it, if not that is also ok too(I'll get over it).

Just noticed it does this when I load the subassembly from the stock list and does not happen when loading from the mods list. It's late/early.

Edited by JonBar
Epiphany

Is there a way to make KSP generate the craft thumbnails for those for which they are missing?

It's a big QoL thing, and minor gripe I had with the old stock system. Every once in a while the thumbs disappear, until I reload the craft at least once. I think KSP updates wipe the thumbs folder, though it's not consistent. Anyway I forgot to back it up. :(

Reloading every single craft every time I'm looking for one / parts of them is a bit annoying, so I thought the thumbnail could be generated when I select the craft in the list, if it's missing. 

It's not something that happens very often (only after updates), and I even looked for a mod or script that would do just that, for all craft at once, but apparently there isn't one. So one more thing it'd be nice to have in Craft Manager :D 

@katateochi  Very nice mod.  Well done.  I think the main thing I would like to see is your UI replace the one for the launchpad and runway.  Currently I'm going to the VAB to launch all my craft because I prefer your UI.  Very handy for my Mars mission as I have so many crafts, lifters, transfer stages, et. AL., and your mod makes it so much easier to keep it all organized.

One minor problem though, it seems your Settings.cfg is invalidating the Module Manager Cache.  I believe the usual way to fix this would be to put it in a PluginData folder so that Module Manager will ignore it.

[LOG 11:00:24.215] [ModuleManager] Checking Cache
[LOG 11:00:24.707] [ModuleManager] SHA generated in 0.484s
[LOG 11:00:24.707] [ModuleManager]       SHA = 16-14-C5-D7-F4-8A-24-F4-11-2C-A5-83-00-E0-4E-FA-F6-D5-95-16-38-0C-DF-9A-26-38-88-80-12-C3-0D-EF
[LOG 11:00:24.892] [ModuleManager] Changes :
Changed : CraftManager/settings.cfg

[LOG 11:00:24.892] [ModuleManager] Cache SHA = 37-87-13-4F-7C-72-04-96-F8-94-16-81-70-64-F3-8A-69-67-42-0C-6E-1F-40-ED-47-B0-89-C4-AC-17-61-D3
[LOG 11:00:24.892] [ModuleManager] useCache = False

Keep up the good work!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.