Shower thoughts

p1t1o

2 minutes ago, cubinator said:

"Asterite" sounds like a good name for the mineral layer left behind on the entire surface of the world. 

Or a thin layer of space dust (think "foreign" dust) present on a planetary body void of an atmosphere - I can easily hear some NASA/ESA/JSA scientist saying, "we sere surprised by the amount of asterite on the surface of Mercury."  :)

32 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

Or a thin layer of space dust (think "foreign" dust) present on a planetary body void of an atmosphere - I can easily hear some NASA/ESA/JSA scientist saying, "we sere surprised by the amount of asterite on the surface of Mercury."  :)

True.

Nice new PFP.

Bananna Slug?

1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

RIf9qs8.jpeg

I just want to know how they get the hay to grow that protective covering.

--------------------------

Another Thanksgiving in the books. Sitting here digesting, sipping a glass of red wine, and watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Best holiday of the year. It's all downhill from here.

3 hours ago, TheSaint said:

Oh, trust me, you don't have to be young to be dumb....

No, we don't. Like those moments when my brain says, "yeah, I think I can go do that..." and my body says, "okay, you fat, old, out of shape geezer, just try it and see how you feel for the next week..." :P

3 hours ago, Stormpilot said:

If a gingerbread man sits inside a gingerbread house. Is he made of house or is the house made of him?

Really it’s both but my brain still hurts.

Well, it would be like you sitting in a house made of meat and bone...except that gingerbread is a lot less creepy.

On 12/1/2021 at 12:49 PM, Stormpilot said:

If a gingerbread man sits inside a gingerbread house. Is he made of house or is the house made of him?

Really it’s both but my brain still hurts.

Substitute atoms for gingerbread and you are all good.

So, tomorrow and the whole day after, most of us will be having a rest, doing nothing, and enjoying various idle entertainments.

Though, this can't be said about the SpaceX tops who will spend all weekend long with wrenches, files, brushes, and brooms in the mechanical workshop.

Please, during your weekend rest don't forget to recall these hard-working men and women, as this is a real example of a corporative brotherhood , leading the whole company to success.