Shower thoughts

p1t1o

16 minutes ago, Kernel Kraken said:

I refuse to believe this.

Oh, well, here's some food for thought.

I live in an apartment/townhouse complex. I own a cat while every other neighbor owns a dog, or so it seems. Guess who doesn't have to walk their pet in the rain, snow, heat, or at night? Yeah, it's not a cat owner... :D

Me being who I am, I can’t post my actual shower thoughts. So you guys will have to deal with my, “Procrastination In Class” (TM) thoughts.

If you kill a killer, the number of killers on the world remains constant.

If Homer Simpson were a Democratic congressman from Springfield Ohio, he would be “Homer Simpson, (D-OH).”

If humans could fly, we would consider it exercise and never do it. 

The japanese flag could just be a pie chart of how much of Japan is japan. 

A ton of people is actually 12-15 people. Or 1 American. (I’m American so I can say that)

1 hour ago, adsii1970 said:

Oh, well, here's some food for thought.

I live in an apartment/townhouse complex. I own a cat while every other neighbor owns a dog, or so it seems. Guess who doesn't have to walk their pet in the rain, snow, heat, or at night? Yeah, it's not a cat owner... :D

The dog owners have to walk their dogs every minute is like the PC gamers have to upgrade every two months thing; there's no need to. Fat dogs are cuter anyways! 

We just don't walk a dog in the rain or cold or blistering heat; it's worse for said dog and it's pet human.

4 minutes ago, Kernel Kraken said:

The dog owners have to walk their dogs every minute is like the PC gamers have to upgrade every two months thing; there's no need to. Fat dogs are cuter anyways! 

Yeah, there is. If you don't want poop all over the place...

4 minutes ago, Kernel Kraken said:

We just don't walk a dog in the rain or cold or blistering heat; it's worse for said dog and it's pet human.

But the point is, you're constantly having to take the dog out... and in some cases, the dog gets separation anxiety. And that can be real fun...

Cats and dogs are so totally different, I have a hard time comparing them. 

Its like watching two people arguing, one person insists that the first season of Game of Thrones was the best and its gone downhill since, the other person thinks that Pink Floyd's music is way better.

Then theres me just sitting here thinking "Well I identify more with cats....but PUPPIES! But also KITTENS!"

3 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Cats are cheap knockoff dogs.

Dogs are wolves living in your house; cats are small tigers.

Let's be honest, I don't do any. But I like cats more. Really don't want/like to be licked by dogs.

Edited by YNM

6 hours ago, p1t1o said:

And we are the weird, mutated, hairless beasts that survived.

We.

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb4qt2OSdIIMcAj32YR1h

4 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Either that or dogs are cheap impersonations of cats. It's a matter of perspective.

Dogs are a simplified fork of the cats project.

3 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Guess who doesn't have to walk their pet in the rain, snow, heat, or at night?

Your cat.

53 minutes ago, kerbiloid said:

Your cat.

Isn't that the truth!  :D

But at the end of the day, guess what? Dog and cat owners still have to bend over and pick up the crap... :P

Edited by adsii1970

If  birds  chirp  at  the  sunrise, and  the  sun  is  constantly  rising  somewhere. Does  that  mean  theirs  a  chirping "wave" constantly  circle navigate ng  the  globe.

What  if  the  birds  aren't  chirping  at  the  sunrise? What  if  its  an  alarm  clock  for  the  birds  still  in  the  dark?

If cover a cell with canary with a dark cloth, it doesn't chirp until you take it off.
We did this intentionally to prevent the little jerk from singing at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Edited by kerbiloid

Most of my 'shower thoughts' are about KSP to be honest.

18 hours ago, putnamto said:

If  birds  chirp  at  the  sunrise, and  the  sun  is  constantly  rising  somewhere. Does  that  mean  theirs  a  chirping "wave" constantly  circle navigate ng  the  globe.

What  if  the  birds  aren't  chirping  at  the  sunrise? What  if  its  an  alarm  clock  for  the  birds  still  in  the  dark?

I don't think that's a thing, because there are a bunch of giant oceans in the way, so birds in New York wouldn't really act as an 'alarm clock' for birds in London.

On 5/9/2018 at 8:22 AM, Mark Kerbin said:

Not necessarily true.  You are assuming that the killer killer is not already a killer.

3 minutes ago, razark said:

Not necessarily true.  You are assuming that the killer killer is not already a killer.

2 minutes ago, Mark Kerbin said:

Hmm Yes. But what if the killer killer was a killer killer?

But if you kill the killer who killed a killer who killed a killer who killed a serial killer, would that finally clear a table at O'Charlie's?

On 5/9/2018 at 4:22 PM, Mark Kerbin said:

An additional condition: and the killed killer was not you yourself.

Upd. And if you are not a serial suicidal.