KSP Weekly: Mars In-Sight

SQUAD

On 05/05/2018 at 9:15 AM, JPLRepo said:

They aren't dev notes.. and haven't been called that for some time.

Yeah but folks are usesd to calling them dev notes and the new name is KSP weekly not real world news plus dev notes weekly or some such. :sticktongue:

On 05/05/2018 at 12:22 PM, klgraham1013 said:

We noticed.

LOL

"KSP Weekly" is whatever KSP wants to talk about this week. It's a name convention used by magazines and TV shows that talk about anything and everything.  

We're heading into the slow news cycle again, complaints about lack of content or filler material, will start to exceed game-problem comments.

I admire the fact that Squad has pushed to maintain a weekly cycle, but during the "slow news" period between updates, agree with some others that this could go to a monthly cycle.

3 hours ago, klgraham1013 said:

I don't know.  They had no place here, so they left.

You must have scared them off with your creative wit

Edited by Redneck

On 5/5/2018 at 9:08 PM, Vanamonde said:

If you don't like the space-related part of the posts, rather than getting angry, you could always just scroll straight to the clearly marked news part of the post. 

It seems I'm part of a minority here, but I really love the space/history part of the post. I learnt a lot of interesting space history stuff, which I would have missed otherwise. Even these few lines, sometimes probably copied form wiki, are enough to spark my interest, and quite often I find myself reading for a few hours about the topic metioned in the "weekly" :)

So, please, keep this part in your "weeklies", you have at least a few readers here that like them ;)

Michal.don

Same here, I tend to like these pieces of info on space, space exploration and tech.

At least the KSP Weekly contains some information that way.

HUR HUR

Anyway, keep up the good work guys. Moar airports and spaceports and an upgrade to 'dessert airport' when?

I like the space news stuff too, if nothing else it gives me inspiration for stuff to try in KSP.  As the devs have said, the development news is clearly marked, so you can always scroll down to it if you don't care for the space news.

16 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Wait... If InSight is NASA's first Mars mission, then what are the rovers we sent there for?

At least I learned it existed. Thanks Squad!

Someone didn't read the whole sentence.

On 5/4/2018 at 12:51 PM, SQUAD said:

This Saturday, if everything goes well, NASA is going to launch its first mission to Mars in 5 years!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.