Trufiadok

Inverse kinematics robotcontroller for Canadarm1, Canadarm2 and ANY

Recommended Posts

On 8/13/2019 at 5:19 AM, hellblazer said:

Made a short video for IKRC. Might help some people out.

 

 

Thank you so much for this great tutorial video!

Helpful for those who are just getting started with the IKRC plugin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, hellblazer said:

Watch the video in the post above yours ↑↑↑

thanks m8 cant wait for you to finish your ISS its been awhile now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 3:22 PM, PriusMann said:

please help i dont know how to activate the IK robot controller please help me 

 

23 hours ago, hellblazer said:

Watch the video in the post above yours ↑↑↑

I Still couldnt get the controller out... the CaLeeCam2 is my root and also those other sliders arent showing along that i cant still couldnt turn on the ikrc controller yet i dont even know how to download it properly i used the option 2 of installation please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, PriusMann said:

 

I Still couldnt get the controller out... the CaLeeCam2 is my root and also those other sliders arent showing along that i cant still couldnt turn on the ikrc controller yet i dont even know how to download it properly i used the option 2 of installation please help

TRF CA2 LEE is the root part (no camera) and the TRF CA2 LEE with Cam is the one that docks to payload. As well, it only shows up outside the VAB/SPH.

What version of KSP are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hellblazer said:

TRF CA2 LEE is the root part (no camera) and the TRF CA2 LEE with Cam is the one that docks to payload. As well, it only shows up outside the VAB/SPH.

What version of KSP are you using?

KSP Version: 1.7.0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/15/2019 at 6:09 AM, PriusMann said:

KSP Version: 1.7.0

I just tried it on 1.7.3 and it doesn't work. All the parts are there but the "Turn on IKRC" option isn't available. If you have Steam or can roll back to 1.6.1 it works great. Hopefully the mod gets updated to the 1.7+ soon.

Update:  Downloaded a clean copy of 1.7.3 and can confirm it works with no issues.

sWhWkGy.jpg

Edited by hellblazer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, hellblazer said:

I just tried it on 1.7.3 and it doesn't work. All the parts are there but the "Turn on IKRC" option isn't available. If you have Steam or can roll back to 1.6.1 it works great. Hopefully the mod gets updated to the 1.7+ soon.

I'm going to look at what is the problem with version 1.7.3 and change the plugin's bug fixes to cause less "headaches".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trufiadok said:

I'm going to look at what is the problem with version 1.7.3 and change the plugin's bug fixes to cause less "headaches".

I checked my own ksp version, this is 1.7.3. It works for me.

zGhzeAO.png

I created an email "kspikrcplugin@gmail.com" for this you can send the log file (eg path: c:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.log).
I'll try to find out from this what's wrong.

I'm working on "bugdetector".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I extended the WireSnareLock plugin with KSPAction functions.

The following functions can also be controlled from an Action Group: "Turn on DockingPort/Turn off DockingPort" and "Activate WSLock/Deactivate WSLock". 

The WireSnareLock.dll file updated on GitHub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 4:00 PM, hellblazer said:

I just tried it on 1.7.3 and it doesn't work. All the parts are there but the "Turn on IKRC" option isn't available. If you have Steam or can roll back to 1.6.1 it works great. Hopefully the mod gets updated to the 1.7+ soon.

Update:  Downloaded a clean copy of 1.7.3 and can confirm it works with no issues.

sWhWkGy.jpg

I add the same probleme I apply this procedure 

but I C'ant turn on IKRC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tom.S said:

I add the same probleme I apply this procedure 

but I C'ant turn on IKRC

I can help to you faster if you send me the KSP.log file.  ("kspikrcplugin@gmail.com" ; eg. path: c:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.log)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Work for me now !

Hi, I cant see the button "Turn on IKRC" on 1.7.3 (on 1.6 the button was here but didn't work)


I did something wrong ? 


WTH7l1S.pngdehNFVI.png


 

Edited by Eychics
work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.