Inverse kinematics robotcontroller for Canadarm1, Canadarm2 and ANY

Trufiadok

46 minutes ago, Trufiadok said:

Realizing MT is a big challenge. It is a serious task to create connectable Truss elements, on wich MT unit can move through. (Anyone have any ideas?)

I know very little about what it would take from a development standpoint, but from a player's perspective I can imagine this:

- trusses can be docked together like normal in station construction using parts from some mod that is deemed "what this is designed to be used with"

- the S1 truss would be either launched with, or attached later, a part that is the rail system and base that the arm structures would attach to (basically a gantry) and it would by default be only as wide as the S1 truss.

- using a mod structure similar to B9 part switch, the user can then select how long the gantry will be in flight, similar to how a player can change fuel tanks to labs using orbital wet workshop parts

- the user can select how long the gantry should be on either side (1, 2, or 3 truss segments or maybe in meters IDK) and the model grows accordingly, allowing further gantry movement down the new track

Now I have no idea what it would take to accomplish this, but this is how I imagine it would work if someone told me it existed and I had to guess how to use it.

@Trufiadok I havent forgotten about this mod. Been poking at it here and there over the past couple of weeks.
I was just wondering why theres an /InfernalRoboticsMod/ *and* a /MagicSmokeIndustries/ folders included? Also, did you have to actually make any changes to those files, or are they just there as included *unmodified* copies of mod dependencies, as some mod devs do with their release packages?

Also, you havent stated a license for this mod. In this case, it would fall under All Rights Reserved, meaning *no one* else should be distributing it, or modifying it for distribution.
Its fine if you want to keep an ARR license or choose a looser/moar open one instead, but you still should clearly state that in the thread OP, and also include a text file in the release package stating exactly what license you want. :) Technically, theres a forum rule for stating licensing.

It would help clear up any confusion in the future, if you quit KSP, or arent available to get ahold of for any reason, and someone would like to continue, or do something with the mod... or even just use sections of it. vOv

Also, I am not sure i am installing IKRC correctly, as it is currently packaged.
I'm getting a lot of untextured parts and Subassemblies. Wondering if thats normal, or incorrect install? vOv
Nq06KQf.png

z6SOIph.png

Edited by Stone Blue

On 11/22/2019 at 1:49 PM, Stone Blue said:

@Trufiadok I havent forgotten about this mod. Been poking at it here and there over the past couple of weeks.
I was just wondering why theres an /InfernalRoboticsMod/ *and* a /MagicSmokeIndustries/ folders included? Also, did you have to actually make any changes to those files, or are they just there as included *unmodified* copies of mod dependencies, as some mod devs do with their release packages?

InfernalRoboticsMod is a modified version of the IR plugin. I wrote about the change somewhere in the forum. I uploaded the MagicSmokeIndusties directory just because someone was interested in which version of this package i'm using.

Also, you havent stated a license for this mod. In this case, it would fall under All Rights Reserved, meaning *no one* else should be distributing it, or modifying it for distribution.
Its fine if you want to keep an ARR license or choose a looser/moar open one instead, but you still should clearly state that in the thread OP, and also include a text file in the release package stating exactly what license you want. :) Technically, theres a forum rule for stating licensing.

It would help clear up any confusion in the future, if you quit KSP, or arent available to get ahold of for any reason, and someone would like to continue, or do something with the mod... or even just use sections of it. vOv

I'm not aware of the licenses. I thought if I didn't define anything, it would be completely free, anyone would do anything with it.
Can you recommend a license?

Also, I am not sure i am installing IKRC correctly, as it is currently packaged.
I'm getting a lot of untextured parts and Subassemblies. Wondering if thats normal, or incorrect install? vOv

Non-textured parts have a simple white texture. I haven't had time to make textures yet and i'm not too strong in it.

On 11/21/2019 at 7:15 PM, Sippyfrog said:

I know very little about what it would take from a development standpoint, but from a player's perspective I can imagine this:

- trusses can be docked together like normal in station construction using parts from some mod that is deemed "what this is designed to be used with"

- the S1 truss would be either launched with, or attached later, a part that is the rail system and base that the arm structures would attach to (basically a gantry) and it would by default be only as wide as the S1 truss.

- using a mod structure similar to B9 part switch, the user can then select how long the gantry will be in flight, similar to how a player can change fuel tanks to labs using orbital wet workshop parts

- the user can select how long the gantry should be on either side (1, 2, or 3 truss segments or maybe in meters IDK) and the model grows accordingly, allowing further gantry movement down the new track

I don't know the "B9 part switch" mod. Can you write more about it or recommend a tutorial video?

Now I have no idea what it would take to accomplish this, but this is how I imagine it would work if someone told me it existed and I had to guess how to use it.

InfernalRoboticsMod is a modified version of the IR plugin. I wrote about the change somewhere in the forum. I uploaded the MagicSmokeIndusties directory just because someone was interested in which version of this package i'm using.

Hmm... I still have questions about how that should be installed then, if its a unique, moddified version. I'll read up on that, and tag you if I have further questions or thoughts ;)

I'm not aware of the licenses. I thought if I didn't define anything, it would be completely free, anyone would do anything with it.
Can you recommend a license?

Unfortuntely, no, just the opposite. By *not* stating a license, its automatically assumed to be All Rights Reserved, (to *you*), and to protect *your* rights, means its as closed a license as there is, and that *nobody* else can do *anything* with the mod... even just sharing or hosting unmodified copies of it.
You can take a look at this thread on choosing licenses. Has really good info.

It would probably be a good idea for you to skim thru the 1st post in the forum rules about AddOns/mods, too vOv

Non-textured parts have a simple white texture. I haven't had time to make textures yet and i'm not too strong in it.

Ok.. no problem :) Sorry i cant offer much help there, I'm an amateur at making textures. :(
But in the meantime, if these are placeholders, I could shrink them down so filesizes are smaller for now. Right now, at 1k x 1k, thats roughly 1.2MB for every two textures.

I don't know the "B9 part switch" mod. Can you write more about it or recommend a tutorial video?

On a seperate note from what Slippyfrog posted, but also B9 PartSwitch related, I see you have many duplicate models and textures. I'm working on re-arranging the folder structure for those, as well as making edits to the part.cfgs, using stock methods, that will allow deleting most of those duplicate files, further shrinking the mod, and hopefully giving a tiny bit of a performance boost.
I've already deleted 46 duplicate .mu files (7.32MB) from IKRC. I'll be going thru textures next, which is the majority of the filesize for the mod.

Anyway, I see many of the actual parts use the same models/textures, and only have a couple of parameters difference in the part.cfgs.

B9 PartSwitch can be used as a moar advanced (but similar) way to use the stock part variant system, by switching models and textures on parts, as well as *some* parameters in the part.cfgs, to end up with slightly different parts in the editor, without necessarily needing a seperate, unique part.cfg, model.mu, and texture for each part. Each part "variant" selected by the user in the right-click menu in the hangars, to "switch" between unique "variants" of similar parts, would end up *sharing* some, or all three of those files.
So, less files to create/update/keep track of, as well as shrinking and optimizing the file size of the mod, and possibly improving the performance of the mod (less files to load and call to).

Integrating B9 PS support into IKRC would be a bit of work, mostly just tedious .cfg edits. I dont think i want to go into that too much myself. Its not hard to learn or actually do, though.
I would wait on that, however, until I see what I can do to organize/optimize the structure of the mod, to make sure it works as it is now, with no changes on your part.
Then you can take a look at it, and see what I've done, and how I got it all to work with the basic part.cfg edits I will be making. And *THEN* you can see about adding B9 support.

EDIT: So, with removing duplicate models & textures, and reorganizing folders, I *think* I have /GameData/IKRC down to around 31MB.
Looking at what I assume are all placeholders textures, I assume they are just basic, single color, non-alpha textures?
I notice the dimensions on them are mostly 1k, 512, or 256 ... Unless you already properly sized them to your models/UVs for a consistent pixel count across parts, they could probably be shrunk down to 4 x 4 textures while they serve temporarily as placeholders.
If i do that, the mod size would most likely shrink to between 10~20MB total. Of course, that would increase if/whenever actual textures get made vOv ...

Edited by Stone Blue

@Trufiadok So I read that post you linked about the modifications you made to the IR controller.

A few of my questions are now answered, but now i have others ... lol

Based on your post here, which I quoted the important part below, I was correct in some of my assumptions, and I had ended up combining the different .dll folders, into one subfolder of /IKRC.

On 11/24/2018 at 2:17 AM, Jasseji said:
the IKRC folder is not needed in GameData ?

Now I understand your question about what the GameData directory should contain.

Ca2LeeCam - This is necessary if you want to use a camera on "TRF_CA2_LEE_wCam" part.

Canadarm2 - This contains the parts that make up the robot arm.

IKRC - Inverse Kinematics Robot Controller plugin - that should be.

IkRobotController - This is the source code for the IKRC plugin, which does not have to be.

InfernalRoboticsMod - This is the modified InfernalRobotics plugin, that's it. If you use the "MagicSmokeIndustries" directory, you don't have to.

InfernalRoboticsMod-develop - This is the source code for the InfernalRoboticsMod plugin, which does not have to be.

MagicSmokeIndustries - This is a complete package that contains the modified IR plugin. If you use this, don't use "InfernalRoboticsMod".

Pictures - I do not need it.

WireSnareLock - This is necessary if you want to use a "WireSnareLock" mechanism on "TRF_CA2_LEE_wCam" part. This is the simulation of the wire lock mechanism with which Lee catches the Pdgf.

I dont understand these two, however:

On 11/24/2018 at 2:17 AM, Jasseji said:

InfernalRoboticsMod - This is the modified InfernalRobotics plugin, that's it. If you use the "MagicSmokeIndustries" directory, you don't have to.

MagicSmokeIndustries - This is a complete package that contains the modified IR plugin. If you use this, don't use "InfernalRoboticsMod".

From what it looks like, you are saying you modified the IR plugin, and put it in the /InfernalRoboticsMod folder, and this *must* be installed with IKRC... *AND* the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder should be deleted, or not installed?

*UNLESS* someone wants to use the whole MagicSmoke IR mod *along with* IKRC, then they should delete the /InfernalRoboticsMod folder, and instead use/install the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder?

(Meaning they should *never* be installed/used together? use *one* or the other, *not* both?)

Does this also mean, that the contents of /InfernalRoboticsMod are *duplicated* in the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder?

Also, if you did modify the contents of /MagicSmokeIndustries folder, I'm wondering if you are updating/re-releasing the IKRC package any time that the actual MagicSmoke IR mod updates. I mean, what if the actual IR mod gets updated, do you grab the new version of it, modify it again, and release updated IKRC containing it?

Also, since Sirkit dropped the original IR, have you or anyone else, tried IKRC with IR-NEXT?

Edited by Stone Blue

On 11/26/2019 at 3:48 PM, Stone Blue said:

@Trufiadok So I read that post you linked about the modifications you made to the IR controller.

A few of my questions are now answered, but now i have others ... lol

Based on your post here, which I quoted the important part below, I was correct in some of my assumptions, and I had ended up combining the different .dll folders, into one subfolder of /IKRC.

I dont understand these two, however:

From what it looks like, you are saying you modified the IR plugin, and put it in the /InfernalRoboticsMod folder, and this *must* be installed with IKRC... *AND* the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder should be deleted, or not installed?

*UNLESS* someone wants to use the whole MagicSmoke IR mod *along with* IKRC, then they should delete the /InfernalRoboticsMod folder, and instead use/install the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder?

(Meaning they should *never* be installed/used together? use *one* or the other, *not* both?)

Does this also mean, that the contents of /InfernalRoboticsMod are *duplicated* in the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder?

Also, if you did modify the contents of /MagicSmokeIndustries folder, I'm wondering if you are updating/re-releasing the IKRC package any time that the actual MagicSmoke IR mod updates. I mean, what if the actual IR mod gets updated, do you grab the new version of it, modify it again, and release updated IKRC containing it?

Also, since Sirkit dropped the original IR, have you or anyone else, tried IKRC with IR-NEXT?

If you already have the original MagicSmokeIndustries folder installed, you need to replace the MagicSmokeIndustries\Plugins folder with the InfernalRoboticsMod folder.
If the MagicSmokeIndustries folder is not installed then the full MagicSmokeIndustries folder must be installed. This includes the modified InfernalRobotics plugin.

The IKRC plugin uses the InfernalRobotics's API. To my knowledge, IR NEXT currently has no API.

@Trufiadok So, i guess I am still not clear: is Magic Smoke IR a *required* dependency? I know the modified plugin is required, but is the *rest* of the Magic Smoke mod *also* required?

Just trying to think if there is an esier way to handle/install your modifed version, instead of having to have the user deal with /InfernalRoboticsMod/ and /MagicSmokeIndustries/ folders.

Are there hard-coded folder/file URLs in your modified plugin? If not, just thinking it might be better to package the /InfernalRoboticsMod in IKRC/Plugins... that way if the rest of Magic Smoke IR is *not* required to use IKRC, the modified plugin would be installed, and require no user interaction.
Then if a user wanted to install the parts & stuff for Magic Smoke, they would *only* have to delete the /MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins folder, and that would be all... vOv

This is how I arranged all your other .dlls. I was hoping to be able to sneak the contents of /InfernalRoboticsMod/ in the /IKRC/Plugins/ folder, too:
J6U0b8T.png

I dont know... packaging up a modified version of someone else's mod is always tricky ... :P

I'm almost done with re-arranging things, and hope to throw up a PR on github in the next couple of days for you to look over.

EDIT: Oh, also, I see ZiwKerman/SpannerMonkey did a v2.0.14 bugfix for a GUI issue...(I think youre using v2.0.13?) vOv
Didnt know if mebbe you wanted to grab that fix, if you are going to do a 1.8.+ recompile for your modified version... vOv

https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases

Edited by Stone Blue

On 11/29/2019 at 11:58 PM, Stone Blue said:

@Trufiadok So, i guess I am still not clear: is Magic Smoke IR a *required* dependency? I know the modified plugin is required, but is the *rest* of the Magic Smoke mod *also* required?

The rest of MagicSmokeIndustries isn't required.

Just trying to think if there is an esier way to handle/install your modifed version, instead of having to have the user deal with /InfernalRoboticsMod/ and /MagicSmokeIndustries/ folders.

I made a minimal dll from the modified IR. It is independent of the original IR plugin. It usable in parallel with the original IR. The IKRC 1.1 is still in the development phase. Usable, but isn't final.

Are there hard-coded folder/file URLs in your modified plugin? If not, just thinking it might be better to package the /InfernalRoboticsMod in IKRC/Plugins... that way if the rest of Magic Smoke IR is *not* required to use IKRC, the modified plugin would be installed, and require no user interaction.
Then if a user wanted to install the parts & stuff for Magic Smoke, they would *only* have to delete the /MagicSmokeIndustries/Plugins folder, and that would be all... vOv

That's a good idea. I'm thinking about, can i combine IRminimal with IKRC?

This is how I arranged all your other .dlls. I was hoping to be able to sneak the contents of /InfernalRoboticsMod/ in the /IKRC/Plugins/ folder, too:
J6U0b8T.png

I dont know... packaging up a modified version of someone else's mod is always tricky ... :P

I'm almost done with re-arranging things, and hope to throw up a PR on github in the next couple of days for you to look over.

EDIT: Oh, also, I see ZiwKerman/SpannerMonkey did a v2.0.14 bugfix for a GUI issue...(I think youre using v2.0.13?) vOv
Didnt know if mebbe you wanted to grab that fix, if you are going to do a 1.8.+ recompile for your modified version... vOv

https://github.com/MagicSmokeIndustries/InfernalRobotics/releases

I'm still using 1.7.3 because 1.8 didn't start because of some error and I haven't had time to find out what's wrong.

Thank you very much for your work so far.
Hope I didn't mix it with IRminimal very much?

On 12/1/2019 at 6:39 AM, Trufiadok said:

Thank you very much for your work so far.
Hope I didn't mix it with IRminimal very much?

No problem. :)
No... i think i am clear now on the IR plugin/MSI folder.

I think I've got IKRC shrunk down as much as I can at this point. Not including the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder, /IKRC folder is about ~22.7MB, vs ~300MB that would be installed from the current the master... Zipped file is about ~7.2MB.

/MagicSmokeIndustries would still add ~17MB, if you still decide to distribute it in your release package.

Going forward, if you eventually stick to similarly done 1k textures to replace the ~24 current placeholders, you can expect the /IKRC folder to grow by around another ~32MB or so.... So ~55MB folder size would still be a pretty good improvement over ~332MB.

Currently finishing up sorting the Dextre parts, then should be ready to do a PR to the repo, Soon™...

EDIT: Oh, also, @Trufiadok i see the CA2_LEE parts use MODULE[
KASModuleMagnet]... Did you add that bit of KAS code into your own plugin, or would KAS mod itself need to be installed?

Edited by Stone Blue

On 12/3/2019 at 5:51 AM, Stone Blue said:

No problem. :)
No... i think i am clear now on the IR plugin/MSI folder.

I think I've got IKRC shrunk down as much as I can at this point. Not including the /MagicSmokeIndustries folder, /IKRC folder is about ~22.7MB, vs ~300MB that would be installed from the current the master... Zipped file is about ~7.2MB.

/MagicSmokeIndustries would still add ~17MB, if you still decide to distribute it in your release package.

Going forward, if you eventually stick to similarly done 1k textures to replace the ~24 current placeholders, you can expect the /IKRC folder to grow by around another ~32MB or so.... So ~55MB folder size would still be a pretty good improvement over ~332MB.

Currently finishing up sorting the Dextre parts, then should be ready to do a PR to the repo, Soon™...

EDIT: Oh, also, @Trufiadok i see the CA2_LEE parts use MODULE[
KASModuleMagnet]... Did you add that bit of KAS code into your own plugin, or would KAS mod itself need to be installed?

CA2_LEE part doesn't need MODULE[KASModuleMagnet]. It remained in the config file by mistake. The fasten function is implemented by MODULE[WireSnareLock].

@Trufiadok I finally finished up my suggested changes for restructuring and shrinking IKRC, and just created a PR HERE .Please make sure to read what all I did in the SBchanges.txt file.

Also, with both of us seemingly pretty new to how Github works, I suggest creating a new branch on your repo, and commiting my PR there, instead of directly to your master branch.

I'm not able to get the IR UI to show in-game, and am getting errors and nullrefs from IKRC/IR... Most likely due to me re-arranging and renaming everything. vOv
I suggest fully testing this before commiting anything to your master.

Hopefully, people who use IKRC, and who may be able and knowledgeable in coding, can try out the PR and give some feedback.

The /GameData and /Subassemblies folders are all that should be in a final release package for people to install. Unzipped folder size is ~38.4MB, much improved. .Zip file is only 16MB ;) (Thats including the /MagicSmokeIndustries *and* the /InfernalRoboticsMod folders, however)

One important thing to note: I couldnt find the source files for the Ca2LeeCam and WireSnareLock plugins. Public hosting of source files for all plugins are actually in the forum rules for releasing add-ons/mods.

Thanx for consideration of accepting anything in the PR. If any of the changes arent to your liking, thats fine. :)

Anyone wanting to test this release in a *fresh* install of KSP (dont use this in any install that has any important saved games/mod setup in it :P ),
can get it here:

https://github.com/StoneBlue/IKRC-for-Kerbal/releases/tag/SBchanges

Edited by Stone Blue

On 12/7/2019 at 6:46 PM, Stone Blue said:

@Trufiadok I finally finished up my suggested changes for restructuring and shrinking IKRC, and just created a PR HERE .Please make sure to read what all I did in the SBchanges.txt file.

Also, with both of us seemingly pretty new to how Github works, I suggest creating a new branch on your repo, and commiting my PR there, instead of directly to your master branch.

I'm not able to get the IR UI to show in-game, and am getting errors and nullrefs from IKRC/IR... Most likely due to me re-arranging and renaming everything. vOv

Hopefully, people who use IKRC, and who may be able and knowledgeable in coding, can try out the PR and give some feedback.

The /GameData and /Subassemblies folders are all that should be in a final release package for people to install. Unzipped folder size is ~38.4MB, much improved. .Zip file is only 16MB ;) (Thats including the /MagicSmokeIndustries *and* the /InfernalRoboticsMod folders, however)

One important thing to note: I couldnt find the source files for the Ca2LeeCam and WireSnareLock plugins. Public hosting of source files for all plugins are actually in the forum rules for releasing add-ons/mods.

Thanx for consideration of accepting anything in the PR. If any of the changes arent to your liking, thats fine. :)

Anyone wanting to test this release in a *fresh* install of KSP (dont use this in any install that has any important saved games/mod setup in it :P ),
can get it here:

I'm a little busy for the holidays.
I plan to reinstall KSP because version 1.8 is not running.
I will also try the package you reorganized.

• 1 month later...
On 1/16/2020 at 1:32 PM, Pointblank66 said:

Any luck yet getting this to work with IR Next?

Until IR Next hasn't got API support, unfortunately not.

(IR Next's servos cann't be accessed from external plugins.)

Edited by Trufiadok

Hi @Stone Blue,

I started testing the package you made.

First experiences include:
I used to work with KSP 1.7.3 because there were problems with launching the latest version. Now I have reinstalled KSP. In version 1.8.1, major changes were probably made because the target and arrow elements are not displayed in IKRC (referring to the shader bug). Because of these changes, InfernalRoboticsMod is still not running properly (eg it does not appear in the tool).

If you need it, I can try to upgrade IKRC to the latest version, but IRMod is a more serious challenge. I may need to adjust to IRMinimal compatible IKRC 1.1 for 1.8.1 KSP version.

Due to the above experience, I returned to version 1.7.3. So far, I have two observations during testing:

The 'TRF Dextre.craft' in 'Subassemblies' doesn't appear in the game. I'm still looking for the cause.

The modified IR plugin (InfernalRobotics.dll) is included twice in your package.
(1st) ..\Game Data\InfernalRoboticsMod\InfernalRobotics.dll
(2nd) ..\Game Data\MagicSmokeIndustries\Plugins\InfernalRobotics.dll
In my experience, it is worth keeping the second one to find the things in AssetBundles.

I will continue the testing and share with you my experience.
Thank you very much for your help so far.

• 4 weeks later...

我正在使用IR-Next,Canadaarm2 0.5大小无法打开IKRC菜单,因为没有这样的选项。推入servoStructure时,它也没有响应。这是因为我使用IR-Next还是一个错误?

[Added translation]
I'm using IR-Next, Canadaarm2 0.5 size can not open IKRC menu because there is no such option. When pushing into servroStrucutre, it also did not respond. Is this because I use IR-Next or is it a mistake?

I just tried the old IR version, and this problem still exist.Also, the Canadaarm2 0.5.craft seems used two same Hinge. But I replaced it and still not solve the problem.

Here is the ksp.log when I push ServoStructure.

[LOG 20:20:09.232] [TRF122] 0 START DumpServoStructureEvent() part.name = TRF.CA2.LEE.05
[LOG 20:20:09.232] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[0] = TRF.CA2.ARoll.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.232] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[1] = TRF.CA2.AYaw.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.232] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[2] = TRF.CA2.APitch.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.232] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[3] = TRF.CA2.CElbow.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[4] = TRF.CA2.BPitch.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[5] = TRF.CA2.BYaw.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[6] = TRF.CA2.BRoll.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[7] = TRF.CA2.LEE.wCam.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 0 DumpServoStructureEvent() - Exist Arm on PART
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 21 - DumpServoStructureEvent() - IRWrapper.APIReady
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 21 - DumpServoStructureEvent() - Inited ServoLists
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2ARoll )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2AYaw )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2APitch )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2AHinge )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2CElbow )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRF.CA2.BHinge )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2BPitch )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2BYaw )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2BRoll )
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - END GetAllChildServo()
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] 22 - DumpServoStructureEvent() - Get all child servo (9)
[LOG 20:20:09.233] [TRF] - DumpServoStructureEvent() - AllIkServo.Count <= (JointList.Length - 1)
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF122] 0 START DumpServoStructureEvent() part.name = TRF.CA2.LEE.05
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[0] = TRF.CA2.ARoll.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[1] = TRF.CA2.AYaw.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[2] = TRF.CA2.APitch.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[3] = TRF.CA2.CElbow.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[4] = TRF.CA2.BPitch.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[5] = TRF.CA2.BYaw.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[6] = TRF.CA2.BRoll.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] CheckExistArm() - JointList[7] = TRF.CA2.LEE.wCam.05 exist
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] 0 DumpServoStructureEvent() - Exist Arm on PART
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] 21 - DumpServoStructureEvent() - IRWrapper.APIReady
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] 21 - DumpServoStructureEvent() - Inited ServoLists
[LOG 20:20:10.304] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2ARoll )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2AYaw )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2APitch )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2AHinge )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2CElbow )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRF.CA2.BHinge )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2BPitch )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2BYaw )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - allServos.Add( TRFCA2BRoll )
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - END GetAllChildServo()
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] 22 - DumpServoStructureEvent() - Get all child servo (9)
[LOG 20:20:10.305] [TRF] - DumpServoStructureEvent() - AllIkServo.Count <= (JointList.Length - 1)
[LOG 20:20:12.797] [FAR v0.15.11.2] Updating vessel voxel for KSS-Util
[LOG 20:20:12.964] [FAR v0.15.11.2] Voxel Element CrossSection Area: 0.384010831760422
Std dev for smoothing: 3 voxel total vol: 59491.5412891594 filled vol: 16155.7810620748

Edited by HideoKuze
Added translation

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Trufiadok said:

I've fixed a few things and so it already works under KSP 1.9.1. The Ca2LeeCam plugin is still buggy, I still need to fix this. GitHub repository of IKRC-for-Kerbal-1.9.1

I can't get this working in 1.9. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong with the install. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Right now my Gamedata folder has the files from Stone Blue

Spoiler
On 12/7/2019 at 12:46 PM, Stone Blue said:

can get it here:

And have replaced the files in the IRKC folder with the files from the TrufiadokAirSpaceCo folder.

Edited by sciencepanda

12 hours ago, sciencepanda said:

Hi @sciencepanda,

I currently, only have the IKRC-for-Kerbal-1.9.1 repository in the GameData directory (and the default Squad directory). I haven't tried it with the package version of @Stone Blue yet.

jRJRPGU.png

You can send the log file (eg path: c:\Program Files(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP.log) to "[email protected]" email. I will searching for a bug.

5 hours ago, Trufiadok said:

Hmmm, I tried that and still no luck. I've noticed you're using a steam install, while I'm running a direct install (I bought KSP before it was on steam and have never felt the need to transfer). I wonder if this makes any difference.

Also, regarding the Ca2LeeCam bugs, I know the KURS docking cam mod is broken in 1.9. I wonder if the issues are related in any way.

I'll send you my log file. I wanted to post the rest here for others who may have similar issues.

18 minutes ago, sciencepanda said:

Also, regarding the Ca2LeeCam bugs, I know the KURS docking cam mod is broken in 1.9. I wonder if the issues are related in any way.

I'll look at the KURS problem to see if it helps solve the Ca2LeeCam error.