What crimes against Kerbin have you committed?

crasher925

• 2 weeks later...

Other than routinely making pock-marks on it, I don't think I've done anything horrible to the planet.  My friend always told me to replace my 'divots' but I'm not sure what a divot is.  I just put the ground back flat like he does when he makes the statement to me while hitting that little white ball of his around with a club and chasing after it.  I don't understand what he's doing, seems a little silly to hit a ball away from you and then chase it, but if it's fun for him, I'm not one to judge.

• 2 weeks later...

Currently 15 have died in space war between me and my brother (most of them were mine) 

But the death toll is probably well into the hundreds since I started playing the game bout three years ago. 

I can neither confirm nor deni that they may or may not been intentionally killed, tortured, or maimed nor can I comment on the remaining kerbals psychological or mental health condition. I think the judge will just throw it out.;)

I never fill a ship manifest (unless a mod does this on its own).
And never used a flightplan in KSP (while irl was the developer of a working flightplan software).

On another hand, the air traffic control is very friendly for the pilots absent.
So, I'm still not sure if either they are writing complaints on me, or I should write a complaint on them.

Edited by kerbiloid

Testing a Nuclear Salt Wate Rocket near Kerbin, I lost control, causing the Rocket with 100 Liter to enter the atmosphere and blow up, due to the incomplete fission effects would count as a dirty bomb on a global scale,  should be enough to poison the whole of Kerbin atmosphere with radioactive waste, killing everything for the next 100000 years. Sorry.

Edited by FreeThinker

On 12/17/2018 at 7:52 AM, kerbiloid said:

My Kerbals work at heights without a safety harness.
Also they never have a health insurance.

Same here but only because they don't appear to need it, not more, kerbals now cost 6 millions, that is over 3 times my most expensive base. 
So I tend to handle them with care.
However if you are in an group of 4 kerbal tourists there the other three want to visit Duna and Ike and you just want an moon landing you will end up as field hand in an greenhouse on Minmus until they return. 
Again astronauts are expensive while tourists are free. 

On 12/5/2018 at 2:50 AM, darkerdadorito said:

Transcending Kerbals for my spaghetti soup

I now really want something like alphabetti spaghetti, but with little kerbals in delicious tomato sauce to throw down the hatch.

Behold, I am become Kraken, eater of little adventurers!

Edited by purpleivan

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.