What crimes against Kerbin have you committed?

crasher925

Well, there are far to many to name.

Some of crimes are, and I do confess:

1. Nuclear Devastation
  2. Full Scale Nuclear War
  3. Breaking the game about 1000 times
  4. Spaghettifying Kerbals everyday
  5. Routine Morning Kerbal Abuse Session
  6. Hit & Run
  7. Destroying the KSC completely
  8. Creating Suicide Ships, Planes and Cars.
  9. Burning them by forcing EVA during Jool Reentry
  10. And finally,  a Solar Death Relay.

Please, do not judge me by my actions.
I'm sorry.

When I do my contracts and land with a parachute, I like to rotate the capsule to the front door for sunshine. I do this In case I need to do an EVA's for samples and such. I forgot I had it in full warp mode. The capsule rotated so fast, it snapped the chute cord off and It descended to the ocean (really fast) and blew up with the Kerbal inside. No I did not do this on purpose. It was an entire mission I lost as well, with no saves. kerb3.jpg

The other day, I made a reusable launcher made to lift ~1.2 kilotons into orbit. Then, I crashed it into the VAB. I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

On 12/22/2019 at 2:07 PM, Ogberi said:

Seems everything I do in ksp is a crime. As soon as I accomplish something, the Kerbal Kongress passes a bill that makes it illegal. 

Then you're good at making up unique ways to torture and kill your Kerbals :)

I once got to minmus and ran out of fuel.

then once i landed i noticed i have no scientist.

then mr Bill Kerman's son Sheloly kerman mistakenly used his (his sm0l brain)and his EVA jetpack thinking he would go bacc to kerbin and then flied so high he crash landed(he almost busted his face)

meanwhile, Bill Kerman was designing a ship, and then he heard that his son almost busted his face(thanx to da helmet)

Although, it was only my fault because if I had enough fuel he wouldn'tve been so injured, right now Thanx to Bill kerman he rescued his son with his friend jeb and Taught him more Rocket (nerdy) Science.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:25 AM, Bej Kerman said:

The other day, I made a reusable launcher made to lift ~1.2 kilotons into orbit. Then, I crashed it into the VAB. I'll leave the rest to the imagination.

Then you're good at making up unique ways to torture and kill your Kerbals :)

Well, using the new breaking ground srbs, an SSTO with a command chair is possible. Reentry is a bit more...unreliable.. and I just thought, "Can I put tourists in command chairs?" Gotta go check.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:52 AM, kerbiloid said:

Leaving a lot of junk around the objects of cultural heritage on every failed landing next to an easter egg.

Btw.
Why there is no mod to write on them like "Me was here".

that's a good question. i really want to leave "JEB WAS HERE" scrawled across a monolith

I try not to kill the crew, accidental or otherwise, but way back when I was first playing the game in maybe August of 2013, I killed like twenty kerbals trying to get into orbit. This wasn't *entirely* my fault though, the computer I had at the time was extremely laggy and so inputs were... let's just say very delayed (upwards of like, a second or two of delay, even for a small craft).

Thank God I have a much better computer and much better skill now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.