What crimes against Kerbin have you committed?

crasher925

• 2 weeks later...

I just built a vessel for six (6) Kerbals to take them on a quick interplanetary trip. Launched the vessel, got it into orbit, on a solar trajectory. Suddenly I noticed there were no crew portrays. I also couldn't revert or anything because I seem to have done something else (I did something on the side and was distracted). I go into the astronaut complex just to discover they had all died. Why? For some reason, when I launch in a command seat they will die instantly of oxygen deprivation, even on Kerbin. And I just missed that and launched an empty rocket. And I had been so proud of never losing anybody...:/

Released into air a lot of carbon oxides, nitrogen oxides, sulfur oxides, chlorine hydride.
And this is in addition to hydrazine spills and kerosene spots everywhere.

P.S.
Happily, Kerbals don't have cows.

Edited by kerbiloid

I crash-landed an interplanetary vessel with 12 nuclear engines in the oceans of Kerbin... But i guess Kerbals are not affected by radiation in any way (they most likely feed on radiation besides snacks, so it may have not even been a crime).

• 2 months later...

(That's exactly what had stopped me from playing several years ago and rethink all my space habits.
In early KSP versions it was normal to send Kerbals with one-way ticket, but spreading the spent nuclear engines in Kerbal atmosphere on aerobraking was too much even for me...)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2018 at 6:32 PM, Felsmak said:

I created and unleashed a being far worse than the Deep Space Kraken.

And he only shows up when you terminate missions, where he will then appear and snatch the souls of that crew

Left Jeb And Bill stranded on the surface of the mun after the descent stage engine fired while trying to ignite the ascent stage, and I can't be bothered to pick them up/rescue them. Also they've been there for nearly three months.

I also created a stock atomic bomb that may or may not have destroyed the entire space center.

Re-entered too steep with a Dyna-Soar causing it to break up. Everybody Died.

Played on a crappy computer that caused kerbals to spaghettify whenever they fell over.

left countless kerbals in orbit around the sun, with no way to get back to kerbin in a total of about ~25 vessels, for seven years (ingame time). (and then i deleted my save file)

Crashed way to many stearwing A300's into the ocean.

Crashed a direct ascent lander into the mun.

Crashed a spaceplane into the mun.

Crashed my game.

I spent 30 minutes trying to execute Jeb for crashing a plane. I actually killed him after about 10 minutes by putting him in a command chair behind a rocket engine, but decided that wasn't exciting enough. I also left a Val and Bob on EVA for 2 [real] years. Also, before I knew about probe cores, I made a missile and put a command pod with Jeb inside on it. Jeb survived, but probably got a concussion. Finally, I stress tested Kerbals with a Mass Relay, with the tests having a 50% fatality rate.

Edited by KingKerb

Making Jeb ride on top of the rocket during ascent.  There wasn't enough room for everyone, so he rode on the ladder.  Actually worked really well until about 30km or so when things started getting toasty.  Luckily things worked out and he got all the way to minmus where he deorbited using his jetpack.

I nuked every planet and moon with 433 tons of antimatter... rendering everything uninhabitable...

i also exposed kerbals to thousands of Gees while testing an interstellar engine

and then i strapped Jeb and Val to command chairs on a VTOL supersonic jet that fires supersonic missiles lol

i also left Val in orbit near minmus' orbit for a year, timewarping the while time, and that was before i knew how to rendevous XD

Edited by JcoolTheShipbuilder

6 hours ago, JcoolTheShipbuilder said:

I nuked every planet and moon with 433 tons of antimatter... rendering everything uninhabitable...

It also removes those stubborn, difficult to remove stains, or so I hear.

Edited by purpleivan

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.