crasher925

What crimes against Kerbin have you committed?

3 hours ago, έķ νίĻĻάίή said:

I went into space centre view and blew up everything with wacakerbal.

kerb3.jpg

I just built a vessel for six (6) Kerbals to take them on a quick interplanetary trip. Launched the vessel, got it into orbit, on a solar trajectory. Suddenly I noticed there were no crew portrays. I also couldn't revert or anything because I seem to have done something else (I did something on the side and was distracted). I go into the astronaut complex just to discover they had all died. Why? For some reason, when I launch in a command seat they will die instantly of oxygen deprivation, even on Kerbin. And I just missed that and launched an empty rocket. And I had been so proud of never losing anybody...:/

Released into air a lot of carbon oxides, nitrogen oxides, sulfur oxides, chlorine hydride.
And this is in addition to hydrazine spills and kerosene spots everywhere.

P.S.
Happily, Kerbals don't have cows.

Edited by kerbiloid

I crash-landed an interplanetary vessel with 12 nuclear engines in the oceans of Kerbin... But i guess Kerbals are not affected by radiation in any way (they most likely feed on radiation besides snacks, so it may have not even been a crime).