Oh lord.

So you need to timewarp 500 years.....I'm not even going to ask why, but if you really want to jump yourself 500 years into the future, then you need to edit your save file.
Open your persistent.sfs file in an editor and search for FLIGHTSTATE and in that section there is a value called UT which is the time in seconds since the beginning of the save. You'll need to add about 3,942,000,000 to whatever value your UT is currently at (Kerbin days are 6 hours but I've forgotten if a Kerbin year is 365 days, u might need to check that but assuming it is; 60*60*6*365*500).  Make the change to UT, save and then reload your save and you should be 500ish years forward.  But....I've no idea how that sort of jump will impact the calculations of the positions of any inflight craft, short jumps are ok, but that sort of large jump might produce some rounding error issues that might awaken some long dormant Kraken so for the love of Jeb, make save backups before attempting!

3 hours ago, TheCommunistKerbinParty said:

I am dealing with time warp that is going to be happening for 500 years in game. Help.

Huh?

What event in a stock game takes 500 years?

That's why time warp exists. 

If the warp will take longer than what you are willing to sit through, use KAC.

10 hours ago, invision said:

i did a timewarp with outer planet mod that took 45min real time.......never again lol

Do what I do while waiting for the game to load, go make dinner. 

Use KAC stop the time warp and go do something else. 

Time Warp

It's astounding;Time is fleeting; Madness takes its toll. But listen closely...

Not for very much longer. I've got to keep control.

I remember doing the time-warp Drinking those moments when The Blackness would hit me

And the void would be calling...

Let's do the time-warp again.

It's just a jump to the left.
And then a step to the right.
Put your hands on your hips.

You bring your knees in tight. But it's the pelvic thrust That really drives you insane. Let's do the time-warp again. Let's do the time-warp again.

It's so dreamy, oh fantasy free me. So you can't see me, no, not at all. In another dimension, with voyeuristic intention,
Well secluded, I see all. With a bit of a mind flip You're into the time slip. And nothing can ever be the same. You're spaced out on sensation. Like you're under sedation.

Let's do the time-warp again. Let's do the time-warp again.

Well I was walking down the street just a-having a think When a snake of a guy gave me an
evil wink. He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise. He had a pickup truck, and the
devil's eyes. He stared at me and I felt a change. Time meant nothing, never would again.

Let's do the time-warp again. Let's do the time-warp again.

It's just a jump to the left.
And then a step to the right.
Put your hands on your hips.
You bring your knees in tight.
But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane.

But it's the pelvic thrust
That really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again
Let's do the Time Warp again

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.