[1.10] Rocket Emporium 1.8.5 (2020-07-15)

Katten

An Odd Issue Is Currently Occuring, Where The Mod Doesn't Do Anything, And Doesn't Add Anything. This, Is On 1.4.3, Mod Version 1.30, Do You Know What Could Possibly Cause This? And, Please Don't Make A Big Issue Out Of My Typing Style, I Don't Know What Causes It.

8 hours ago, Julian. said:

An Odd Issue Is Currently Occuring, Where The Mod Doesn't Do Anything, And Doesn't Add Anything. This, Is On 1.4.3, Mod Version 1.30, Do You Know What Could Possibly Cause This? And, Please Don't Make A Big Issue Out Of My Typing Style, I Don't Know What Causes It.

That's odd. Installed through CKAN or manually? Can you link to the log file?

4 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Juno parts?  @Katten,

That'd be nice, I can look into it. Just have to learn how to do science parts... but first, I wanna solve these stupid landing legs. It's hard =(

30 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Can there be a 2.5 meter variant of this?

Still thinking about where to go with a 2.5m version. Probably a larger version of the 1.25, but with some kind of added twist..

I'd suggest separate vacuum and re-entry capable variants.  When I first saw this mod, I was actually thinking of the Mars Pathfinder tetrahedron and whether I could make a rover small enough to fit inside.  There are a couple mods with airbags....

2 hours ago, Katten said:

@The Minmus Derp

I rather not repeat the exact same shape, but if there is any other reasonable shape.. 20-sided die maybe? =)

20-sided would be nice. Similar enough to maintain a theme, different enough to make sense as a smaller part.

Edited by JH4C

12 hours ago, Katten said:

That's odd. Installed through CKAN or manually? Can you link to the log file?

Manually, Since I Never Use CKAN. I Do Not Know If The Log File Has Any Info Which Could Assist In This, I Do Not Know If It Can Be Fixed Without Changing Some Things In The Code, I Believe It Is Not Compiling. 

5 hours ago, Julian. said:

Manually, Since I Never Use CKAN. I Do Not Know If The Log File Has Any Info Which Could Assist In This, I Do Not Know If It Can Be Fixed Without Changing Some Things In The Code, I Believe It Is Not Compiling. 

Yes, please link the log file, there is no other way for me to examine this.

1 hour ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Mabye a gravity thingie where you have 2 vessels with the part on the front pointed at each other? @Katten

Nice yes, it'd be cool if there was a requirement to face them towards eachother.
And extra cool if it worked with scansat to paint maps, since that is the real world application

Edited by Katten

13 hours ago, Katten said:

Yes, please link the log file, there is no other way for me to examine this.

Ok, I Will Try To Get It. Please Note That I, Am In Most Likely A Different Timezone Than You, And May Be Delayed.

I Have Found It, However, I Cannot Get It To This Post. Do You Know Any Way To Get It To A Post, Other Than Via Links?

28 minutes ago, Julian. said:

Ok, I Will Try To Get It. Please Note That I, Am In Most Likely A Different Timezone Than You, And May Be Delayed.

I Have Found It, However, I Cannot Get It To This Post. Do You Know Any Way To Get It To A Post, Other Than Via Links?

Send it to me in a private message maybe. =)

v1.4.0 - Tiny feet

* The lander legs now have a proper suspension setup
* Added some tinier probe legs
* Added a PartModule FXModuleConstrainPositionEx that enables multiple transforms to be averaged to determine the position of a target transform (to support the tiny lander leg)
* Moved around stuff in the tech tree that wasn't assigned already
* Fixed an incorrect tech tree requirement of the Spherical Probe Container

TinyLegs.png?raw=true

Just a thought: shouldn't the TexturesUnlimited.cfg patch have a switch so that it only tries to install if I'm actually using Textures Unlimited?

I really love those tiger tiny feet, they're neat.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.