[1.10] Rocket Emporium 1.8.5 (2020-07-15)

Katten

2 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Phoenix style solar panels?

That'd be nice! Should be pretty easy, tho there might be other mods that have them.with better quality than i can do

7 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Phoenix style solar panels?

Long ago in the dawn of KSP, when the Krakken was just a cranky baby, there was ...

Last updated 0.25.  I do not know the license and status but it had nice models and animations.  If you could take it over you would just have to get it to 1.4X standard (did I make that sound easy?) and work on the models from there.

Edited by jpkerman

13 minutes ago, jpkerman said:

Long ago in the dawn of KSP, when the Krakken was just a cranky baby, there was ...

Last updated 0.25.  I do not know the license and status but it had nice models and animations.  If you could take it over you would just have to get it to 1.4X standard (did I make that sound easy?) and work on the models from there.

Wow, that's incredible stuff! Someone should defo take it up, I have enough tho so not me =D

On 7/1/2018 at 11:32 PM, Katten said:

Thanks for the feedback! Any idead what i can improve on it? It was loosly based on this little fella.

A ksppedia would be great!

Love these new parts!

The Sojourner rover body is most certainly shiny-gold (reflecting as green, or bad color balance in the photo). The Spirit/Opportunity bodies were(are) as well.

Definitely looking to combine these with DMagic/Probes Plus parts. The more, the merrier! :D

8 hours ago, Lambda_9 said:

Is there somthing I need for the hinges, Rotors, etc? Because the things I attach to it do not move.

You will need AnimatedAttachment! If you use ckan it should be automatic

6 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Love these new parts!

The Sojourner rover body is most certainly shiny-gold (reflecting as green, or bad color balance in the photo). The Spirit/Opportunity bodies were(are) as well.

Definitely looking to combine these with DMagic/Probes Plus parts. The more, the merrier! :D

Aha! I will see if i can do a revamp of it

v1.7.1
* Fixed the rover lander center of mass, that was previously under the part
* Cleanup (removed AnimatedAttachment from configs and put it in an MM patch instead)
* Added separate colliders for the moving parts of the hinge and rotator, so parts can be surface attached to them

16 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Maybe an extra CAMERA part for

SCIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?

Yeah! It'd be cool with one where you have to take a set of photos to create a panorama before you can transmit it

On 7/6/2018 at 8:46 AM, Katten said:

You will need AnimatedAttachment! If you use ckan it should be automatic

Hello you might want to mention this in the OP for non-CKAN users. :) For all others wondering here is the Animated Attachment mod by the same user:

2 hours ago, canisin said:

Hello you might want to mention this in the OP for non-CKAN users. :) For all others wondering here is the Animated Attachment mod by the same user

People DON'T use CKAN? But for what reason exactly?? ...just kidding, will add it!

2 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Just wondering, is this still compatible with 1.4.3?

Should be! There was no changes for 1.4.4 compatibility that I am aware of

I was trying to create this camera, which acts as a science experiment. It requires you to take a 360-degree panorama, which can then be sent for scienz pointz. What do you think?? 

The part module I created for this can also be configured for a single photo, or other sizes. It also supports showing the current view on a display...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.