[1.10] Rocket Emporium 1.8.5 (2020-07-15)

Katten

8 hours ago, Nozza said:

Absolutely loving it so far. Any chance we can get tweakscale compatibility to mess around with the parts a little more?

That's a great idea, i will look into it! a new release is coming soon anyway

39 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

ME TOO!

Theres a 1.5? ERMAGERD! ER WERT ERT.

Yes! it introduced the robotics parts. But actually i have a bunch of improvements and revamps of those parts coming soon, so just be warned that the next release might break ships built with them. mostly due to the range of motion having changed

3 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

@Katten Do you plan to have the preview animations in VAB/SPH have the same speed as the real ones in flight mode?

Hmm, that would be neat, but I don't know how that would be done. They are just generic animations and as the stock animations they move very quickly.

9 hours ago, Gordon Dry said:

@Katten I just used the extender for the first time - in VAB it worked, the attached relay antennas moved with them, but in flight mode the antennas stay on spot and the extender move through them ...

Hmm odd, but i have many updates that i think i can release later today. Lets test again with that version

2 minutes ago, Gordon Dry said:

@Katten the version files of AnimatedAttachment and RocketEmporium point to a wrong URL, just remove /Gamedata at the end.

Or even point them to releases.

Aha, does that cause problems? I am just about to release another version of AnimatedAttachment, I could hold off with it if it is better to fix this first.

Well, actually I have already uploaded it so it will have to wait for tomorrow morning (in 4 hours, yey for early train...)

Edited by Katten

v1.6.0 - Robotastic
* Updated robotic models to have a consistent size
* Put an attachment node under the lid of the reentry sphere
* Added a cylindrical structural part for robot arms
* Fixed the download path in the version file
Muna Sphere:
* Put attachment nodes under the flaps
* Hollowed out the bottom compartment
* The compartment can still be selected as closed for backward compatibilty or reduced node collider count
* Removed the battery resource 

MunaShpereRobotastic.png?raw=true

ReentrySphereRobotastic.png?raw=true

Edited by Katten

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.