A million light-years from home(KSP novel)

KerbolExplorer

Enjoy the story take the poll!!  

16 members have voted

1. 1. do you like the story

• yes
    • nope
  2. 2. Do you like the direction that the story is heading

• Yes
    • Nope

Hey guys:

CHAPTER 14 IS OUT!

Check it out here:

Chapter 14:Niebos origins....

Spoiler

Vall:ok the boat is done!

3e3wu7e.png

Vall:to bad i can't bring the rover ,but this thing can even go on land!

PDA:The Oceanmothget wreck copyright! Is a safe mode of transportation on the oceans of kerbin and other planets.This vehicle was going to be launched from a spaceship orbiting Laythe and then it was going to glide throught the atmosphere  of laythe and finally landing at the ocean.This idea was however scraped.

Vall:Ok im going to get into the cockpit now and start heading to the north pole....

9jcRVbd.png

Vall:Here i come alien signal to the north pole!

PDA:please be carefull about the speed you get with the boat beacuse this is designed asswell to be capable of taking off from the water.

Vall:yeah yeah ok....humm i wonder what happens if i pull the stick down....

JTvJV8G.png

Vall:Holy crap! this thing is a sub asswell!?

PDA:well yes it can go 1200 meters Deep.That is how Deep the oceans of laythe are.

Vall:Cool!

2 hours later.....

DGgkYhH.png

Vall:ok im back on land heading still north...Wait i just noticed..NIEBOS HAS A FRIKING AURORA BOREAL.Cool!.Ok now lets keep heading north

5 hours later.....

2JJxI9w.png

Vall:ok I'm almost there.Wait i see something there.It looks like a building

PDA:Detecting a hight power source coming nearby...

7B2NQUx.png

Vall: Good kod is sooo cold here.I can't belive why there isn't snow here.And what is that Green glowing thing?.Im going to touch it!

FTvb77l.png

Vall:This looks safe but its soooooo big.The ones that build this must be way bigger tan kerbals.Im going to go inside.

oNCg3bE.png

Vall:ok im in...Wait what is this thing?.

PDA:Detecting radio waves........Unknow language attempting translation...........Translation done.

Vall:Lets see here ....

Data:

Virus research data:

We have found a new kind of Virus in this planet.We have decide to call it Klharrar.It looks harmless but we still have to keep investigating it.

Virus research data 2:

Klharrar looks to be extremly dangerous.It appears to develop Green cycst on your body and a week later it kills you.But what is worse it after the host death it  appears to take control of its body.We need to find a cure for this virus

Virus research data 3:

The worst of all things happend today.One of this "zombies"Evolved in this giant rock trowing zombie and he blew a hole in the research chamber.Hes is now out there.Infecting the other Dar&/&$·"es.

Virus research data 4:

The virus got destroyed by itself.But it destroid all of the planets life with it...all animals,plants,all life forms besides us were killed by this virus.But the worse is to come.A evacuation ship has taken some survivors to our homeworld accidently took an infected with it.Now the virus is spreding again.Will this be the end of us?.

Virus research data 5:

It appears that on a nearby planet that we called 4546B there's an alien creature called s/(&%$$·%$%) that appears to be inmune to this Virus.We clearly have to investigate this further....

The end:

No matter our efforts this virus is to strong against us.We have send the few uninfected to a new world that it is a million light-years away.We have decided to call that sun Ke%&%&//((

I hope our species can survive this.The good thing is that this virus is starting to die.The zombies are starting to dissapear.Maybe one day we can come back.It looks like the virus de-evolved

and now it can only live on water.I dont know why this has happend...

End of data log

Vall:.....So the aliens died.And the survivors whent to another solar sistem that it is a million light-years away.Well now i have to return home.

PDA:Warning detecting a massive cloud formation coming this way.it may be a blizzard.

Vall:That could be dangerous i better head out of here now!

DPuEs7a.png

Vall:Oh you werent kidding there!Its heading this way!!

PDA:STOP LOOKING AT IT AND START GETTING AWAY FROM IT!!!

30 minutes later

Vall:oh no its to fast is catching up to us!....Wait was that a rock?!.Dont tell me that this blizzards comes packed with rock-

*Sounds of rocks hitting the rover*

Rover CPU:Warning damage detected

Vall:Oh kod.

Again another rock hitted the rover this time criticaly damaging the rover

Rover CPU:Warning Hull integrity failure detected Abandon shi-

*sounds of rover exploding*

Vall:*gets thrown away from the rover due to the explosion and falls to the ground*

PDA:Warnin--

Sudenly a rock hits valentina, leaving here injured and unconcius.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA 3rd cliffhanger in this entire novel!:sticktongue:.I hoped you enjoyed this chapter(this one took a long time to make)

By the way it has been 1 week since the launch of the mission pack.and its very posible i will be realising mission 2 tommorow.Oh and before someone says i misspelled kharrar on porpose.

Edited by KerbolExplorer

Hey guys

CHAPTER 15 IS OUT!

Here it is:

Chapter 15:A signal from another world

Spoiler

???:SXMgc2hlIHN0aWxsIGFsaXZlPw==

???:SSB0aGluayBzbw==

???:RG8gd2UgaGVscCBoZXI/

???:WWVzIHdlIHNob3VsZA==

???:T0s=

CuDWiR0.png

Vall:huh were im i?......WAIT IMPOSIBLE!..Im back at the base!....And im no longer inured.....AND MY ROVER IS THERE!!!...Was that a dream?...Wait do i still have that data log from that alien building*looks at data logs stored in her PDA*OH MY KOD THE LOG IS THERE!!! So it wasn`t a dream that happend.But how did i got back?.Theres something weird in this world,something unnatural.

PDA:Warning signal detected

Vall:I hope this is from the GSC

ytr0Mx1.png

Vall:lets see here...Oh great another unnundentified signal.

PDA:Searching signal source..........Signal source detected.Coming from another planet in the solar sistem..........searching name for planet........Planet named:Sonus.

Vall:Another planet that possibly has another alien base.How could i go there?like the PDA has blueprints for rovers,boats and even planes. but....a spaceship?.

PDA:Look behind youepMfJnH.png

Vall:What the base?

PDA:No,the Pika infinity.That spacecraft is capable of traveling from Moho to Elloo.It can defenetly go to Sonus

Vall:You forgot that its damaged

PDA:You can try fixing it

Vall:That thing thats imposible

PDA:What if its the only way home?

Vall:Na imposible.They probably already sended a rescue ship

PDA:If they had they would have sended a message saying that.

Vall:Maybe they think we didnt survied

PDA:thats the most logical explenation for this situation

Vall:Well maybe I can fix the infinity.Like its not even that damaged....Only the Engines and some panels broke.Wait what does it say on this engine....Ion booster.Wait....Arent Ion booster meant for small interstellar ships?

PDA:YES!

Vall:If i can fix this engine I can go home!

PDA:you forgot something...It needs fuel.

Vall:But it has some right?

PDA:Nope

Vall:Well thats a dissapointment...What kind of fuel does it requarie?

PDA:I dont know.

Vall:Well.Its time to get fixing this ship!

Meanwhile at kerbin..........YXVSKAV.png

Jonfred:Oh Maxble there you are!

Maxble:Finaly you came.I have been waiting 3 nights for you to come!

Jonfred:Yeah i might have oversleeped this nights,but the important thing is that im here

Maxble:Good,whats the plan

Jonfred:So,as we know Wherner is not going to send the blueprints for the engine upgrade of the Pika infinity.So our mission is to collect the Disk with the blueprint and send it via the traking station to Valentina.You will go to the Wherner`s office to get the disk while I will power up the anntenas.

Maxble:But don`t the antennas make a lot of noice when opperating.

Jonfred:Yeah but luckly teres no one here exept us two.Now go get the disk,Il go get the anntenas working.

Maxble:Ok.

30 minits later....

Jonfred:Lets see here....Wheres the manual...Oh here it is.Lets see how to operate the antennas.......Ok there we go! everything ready now to wait for Maxble.

Maxble:Im here!

Jonfred:Do you have the disk?

Maxble:Yes

Jonfred:Fantastic!.Place it here.Then we downloaded it in to the computers and then we send it.

Maxble:OK*places the disk*

Jonfred:Ok it downloaded.Huh teres another signal here.Its coming from 4546B.

Maxble:Play it!.

Signal:This is Ryley Krobinson.GSC do you read.I need blueprints for a spaceship to get back to Kerbin.Please respond.Ryley out.

Maxble:What do we do?

Jonfred:Wait the blueprints for the engine upgrade comes asswell with another blueprint...Lets see here:Keptune escape rocket.A rocket capable of taking off from 4546B and coming home in a mater of minits.Do we send it asswell?

Maxble:Ofcourse!

Jonfred:Ok sending the blueprint....Ok the signal for Ryley was sent now to send the one for Val..

Wherner:*Talking to an employe out side the tracking station*WHY ARE MY ANTENNAS OPERATING!!!!!

Employe:I dont know

Maxble:Jonfred! Wherner is outside!

Jonfred:Wait what!The signal isn´t even halfway send

Wherner:OPEN THE DOOR!!!!.You bring the BAZZOKA!!!

Employe:Hum...Yes.Here it is

Wherner:*Launches rocket to the door*

*the door colapses*

Wherner:YOU THERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY ANTENNAS:

Jonfred:Hum.....RUN!!

Maxble and Jonfred:*starts running away*

Wherner:WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR , AFTER THEM!!!!!!!! 

Employe:Yes sir.

Wherner:*heads to computer*Mulch they were sending the engine upgrade to a survivor.Good thing it isnt fully sent.Okay only 49% percent of the engine upgrade was sent.Wait!They sended the rocket blueprint aswell.And that one was fully sent!.Well teres nothing I can do now.

Employe:*enters the tracking station*

Wherner:So did you got them?

Employe:Sorry they escaped.

Wherner:........

Neanwhile nearby the GSC:

Maxble:What bad luck we had!

Jonfred:Atleast we have sent something....Hopefully her PDA can complete the blueprint

Maxble:Or we can send it from another station.

Jonfred:What are you saying.We need the disk to send that.And we left that at the tracking station

Maxble:Or not*holds the disk on her hands*Before sarting to run i picked up the disk.I hope it isnt damaged

Jonfred:You are amazing Maxble!Im glad you came with me!

Maxble:Thanks:D

TO BE CONTINUED......................

First of all dont ask me how the employe had a Bazzuka with him...he might be a fan of Jeb....

Well hope you enjoyed Chapter 15.Well see ya soon!

Hey guys

CHAPTER 16 IS OUT!

Here it is:

Chapter 15: traveling to kameria

Spoiler

Jonfred:OK Maxble heres the plan:As you know the blueprint we sended to Vall are incomplete or can be even corrupted.So after some research I made it appears that teres an abandoned radio tower on the island of Kameria.So the plan is to get to that island and send the signal throught that tower.

Maxble:Ok but do you know how to get to that island?

Jonfred:You know that abandoned airfield on Klanzarote? The biggest one of the Kanary islands?.Well there might be an aircraft there.Maybe a Sandpiper.

Maxble:You forgot that airfield was abandoned a year ago right?An aircraft that was so much time abandon could not even work!

Jonfred:You forgot im an engenier?

Maxble:Yes.And how do you plan getting there?

Jonfred:With a boat offcourse!We could use my fishing boat.

Maxble:Since when do you go fishing!

Jonfred:You forgot i got fired from the Space Center?Thats what i do now.Go fishing!.

Maxble:Oh

Jonfred:Well c´mon lets get going.

Maxble:OK.

CZGjvxE.jpg

Maxble:More than a boat this feels like a dingy

Jonfred:It may feel small but she can do her job very well

Maxble:Hum ok.I hope we dont sink.....

Jonfred:Ok here we go!

gSwJqqa.jpg

Maxble:By the way why cant we just go with this boat to Kameria?

Jonfred:Do you whant ot spend a week in this boat?

Maxble:Oh ok....

3 hours later...

KOFBhS9.jpg

Jonfred:Ok here we are.Lets get out of the boat and get to the airfield

Maxble:Ok

v7wfhgY.png

Jonfred:Told ya there was going to be a Sandpiper here!.*gets closer*Its in very good shape.And its fully fueld.We can use it.C`mon Maxble Get in!

Maxble:I dont know i have a bad felling about this.

Jonfred:Dont worry everything is in great shape.I this are one of the most durable planes in Kerbin.

Maxble:If you say so.....

cQtiopp.png

Jonfred:HERE WE GO TO KAMERIA!

Maxble:How much time is it going to take?

Jonfred:About 4 hours

4 hours later.....

7H4JDDe.png

Jonfred.Here we are at Kameria.And the what are those buildings down there?Wait is th-

*sounds of explosions*

Jonfred:We are going down!

Maxble:What do we do!

Jonfred:I dont kno-

*The plane crashes into the ground*

qmMdghY.png

Jonfred:Huh were am i?Im alive......Huh Maxble are you ok!

Maxble:I think so.whats that sound.

Jonfred:Look! theres a rover heading this way!

MgdVGuf.png

The rover aproached the crash site.Then it stoped and a crew of 4 kerbals in Bio-hazard suit came out.two of them where armed

Kerbal 1:Put your hands in the air and walk straight to the rover.If we see you do a suspicius movement will shot

Jonfred:Ok,ok!

Maxble and jonfred:*gets inside the rover*

Maxble:Who are these kerbals?

Jonfred:I dont know.The best that we can do is to do what they say.

Meanwhile at Niebos......

wcPkisX.png

Vall:Ok the engines are fixed now to fix the rest of the Infinity

PDA:Detecting signal coming from the GSC.Showing data

Vall:Huh.What is this?.Interstellar engine upgrade for Pika Infinity.OMK I can go home with this!.What do i need to craft it!........Huh Warpimium?.What the heck is this?

PDA:Do remember that the fabricator takes data from every planet in the solar sistem.This material may be on another planet.

Vall:I wonder what planet that is......

TO BE CONTINUED............................

Hope you enjoyed Chapter 16!

Edited by KerbolExplorer

Hey guys

CHAPTER 17 IS OUT!

Here it is:

Chapter 17:The truth is told.

Spoiler

Maxble:Who the heck are these guys?!

Jonfred:I think they are from skorpion-7

Maxble:What are they going to do to us?

Jonfred:I dont know.

Kerbal 1:Shut up!

Maxble:What do you whant from us?

Kerbal 2:We had to arrest you two for flaying on over a restrictid area

Jonfred:Since when was it not allowed to fly here?And my map doesnt say anything about this!

Kerbal 2.Its not our fault you are using a 3 year old map

Maxble:And what is Skorpion-7 doing here?On this abandoned island

Kerbal 1:Ohhhhhh nothing just doing some casual research on the wáters of kerbin.

Meanwhile at the Skorpion 7 main base....

gVoDhpr.png

Scientist 1:Hummmmmmm sir do you remember the plane that crashed a week ago....

Skorpion 7 Chief:Yes the pilot got infected right

Sc1:Yes.They died yesterday....But in a different way the kratt did

Skorpion-7 chief:What do you mean

Sc1:This kerbal keped moving but it wasnt breathing.It was behaving like a zombie...

Skorpion-7 chief:So what do you mean we have a zombie apocalipse at our hands?C´mon theres clearly a logical explenation....Right?

Sc1:Well the interesting thing is that this effect only appears on kerbals.But on other species not.I suggest we launch this virus on a rocket and send it to interstellar space.

Skorpion-7 chief:Or we could make a good profit out of this....

Sc1:Wait are you suggesting we sell the Virus as a Bioweapon?

Skorpion-7 chief:not as a Bioweapon.How do these zombies act?

Sc1:They are miendless beings.That only whants to bite you.

Skorpion-7 chief:Keep investigating this virus.I think if we change the DNA of the virus we could make kerbal kind inmortal!

Sc1:We cant make this virus make us inmortal.We could only make it to make us inmune to natural death.Plus there will always a side effect

Skorpion-7 chief:Ok so contact the military and tell them if they whant the strongest weapon of Kerbal history.

Sc1:Wait for real?

Skorpion-7 chief:Yup.

Meanwhile at a Radio Station....

Anna kerman:Hello beautifull kerbin!.Welcome back to the oficial Kerbin radio.Today we are joined by Duduki kerman.So Duduki Tell us what is this so important thing that you whanted to tell all of Kerbin.

Duduki:So I just wannned to say this.THE KAURORA WAS SHOT DOWN BY ALIENS.And Gene kerman does not whant to rescue the survivors.

Anna:Are you sure about that......

Duduki:Almost everybody at the GSC knows that.

Anna:Well is there any other information we need to know about the Kaurora`s fail?

Duduki:Not much....Just that theres 2 survivors.And Gene does not whant them to come back to kerbin....

Meanwhile at the GSC:

Wherner:Gene are you hearing the radion right now?

Gene:What dududki saying the truth?

Wherner:Yes

Gene:Well i guess its time to escape.......Meet me at the abandoned airfield near Los Kerbalis ok?

Wherner:Roger that.

Meanwhile at Nebos......

9RAo1zP.png

Vall:And there!The infinity is back on operation!.I can finaly go to investigate that signal!

PDA:you forgot something,Fuel

Vall:Hum...How do i fuel this?

PDA:The infinity uses Kerbolium to work

Vall:What is that?

PDA:The engines work by solar power so asslong you have power you should be fine

Vall:Nice ! I can Take off Whenever im ready!

TO BE CONTINUED........

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 17 .More is coming soon!

CHAPTER 18

Arraving at Sonus

Spoiler

Neptune CPU:Destination set:Kerbol sistem,planet Kerbin

Ryley:Time to go home.....

ba38S8p.png

Ryley:That planet is so amazing.It has so many secrets.Theres still so much to explore in this world.Im still thinking if returning to kerbin is a good idea.......Well theres no turning back now.But one question that kerbal kind made has an answere now.Is kerbal  kind alone?.No no it isnt.Maybe not the most intelligent life is on this planet or friendly....But theres alien creatures here.

Neptune CPU:Egaging ion boosters in 3,2,1...

Ryley:BYE 4546B!!!!!!!!!!

YPqcKaR.png

Neptune CPU:Time capsule jetsioned.

Ryley:Wait wasnt that jetisoned on the atmosphere?.Well hope someone gets it.Maybe another survivor...

Meanwhile at a KETI observatorym5zu4ir.png

Ronard kerman:Well another boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring day.I wonder what that signal we found a week ago was about.IN MY LIFE I SPENDED A WHOLE DAY HERE SEARCHING FOR SIGNALS AND DIDNT FIND ANYTHING!.C´mon universe! I dont care if the signal are two asteroids impacting.We just need something to keep this Project running!.

CPU:Signal detected

Ronard:Oh the universe heard me!.Lets see here coming from....

CPU:Signal detected,Signal detected,Signal detected,Signal detected,Signal detected,Signal detected,Signal detected

Ronard:Wow whats happening!Why am i getting so much info!

CPU:Warning overheating detec-

*Computers brake*

Ronard:What the bop did just happend?.I need to call the chief......Hum yes Ken is that you?.What if i told you that all of the computers broke?

Ken:*Comes running throught the door*WHAT THE KRAKEN HAPPEND HERE!!!

Ronard:The computers got a lot of signals.And they suddently overheated.

Ken:What tipe of signals?

Ronard:I didnt have enought time to read that.

Ken:What are we going to do now...I know is not your fault but....Do you know how much money did all of this cost.We are going to have to cancell the project.At least not like they did...

Ronard:Who?

Ken:Didnt you hear?.The Galaxi Space Center closed.Gene and Wherner took the remaining money and runned.Wherner asswell took all of the interstellar research they made.Only he knows the secret of interstellar flight.

Ronard:So the space center that took the first kerbals to the Mun has closed....

Ken:I dont know if the only one with this feeling but since the Kaurora failed everything is going downhill.

Ronard:You are not the only one.And do you know whats going to happen to all of the workers?

Ken:They all applied at a new space center called kaetherX.They are planning to colonise Duna

Ronard:You know I think it was pretty insane to go interstellar without being interplanetary first.

Ken:Yes yes they were.they actually gave more priorety to that because they thought that the aliens could help us to advance our technology.Well but now we have returned with the same rocket science we had 2 years ago.I will talk with the CEO of this project to see if we are going to finish here.

Meanwhile at Niebos:

Pika CPU:Everything ready for interplanetary flight

1jBhyo1.png

Val:Ok im ready to fly.I hope i fixed this bird right

Pika CPU:Launch in 3.2.1....

IZwZFcq.png

Vall:Yeah everythingis going exellent!Bye Niebos il be back soon!hoppefully

Pika CPU:Engaging Interplanetary engine.

j5GeeRS.png

Vall:Oh my kod that G force!

Pika CPU:Braking atmosphere

VI7SPXX.png

Pika CPU:Interplanetary trayectory achived.Loading destination.........Sonus.....Performing manuvers to encounter planet......Estimated flight time.....15 minits

Vall:Good.Lets see what im going to find in this world.Hopefully that warpinium material so i can return back home

10 minits later....

kGoS0rL.png

Vall:Nice we are going to land right at night time good.That planet looks a lot like Niebos.PDA can you ran a scan of this planet?.

PDA:Running planet scan.........Planet information:Habitable world similar to Niebos........not detecting much resources on the planet Surface.Not detecting material  Warpinium.Detecting unknow signal coming from the planet

Vall:Well mulch I hope we find something cool like an alien city or something like that.Last time i almost died just to find a small reasearch lab.

pZSRLgg.png

Pika CPU:Entering atmosphere

RABHCqm.png

Pika CPU:Atmosphereric reentry cleard.Flying to anomaly site.

SMYnorS.png

Val:What a nice Little planet.It kinda reminds me of Kerbin.Oh and its day time aswell!

yVguIof.png

Val:Ok Val land it gentle.....and....Touchdown!

Z6kOnQM.png

Vall:Ok that landing was even better tan the one at Niebos.Now wheres the anomaly?

p21kGNR.pngVall:Well one thing is confirmed.This planet is as empty as Niebos.AND WERE IS THIS ANOMALY

PDA:It appears that theres a signal coming from this area exactly from the location the Infinity landed at.It appears that the soil is emiting some radio waves.All with the same frequency.Atemting translation..........The signal is saying a location of the solar sistem..........this location has mached a planet in the solar sistem that has been named Gaia.

Vall:I guess i know were we are going next...But first...im going to set up a small camp and rest a while untill the going to that planet

TO BE CONTINUED........

Spoiler

these were accidently placed by me and i will delet them once i know how to.

Spoiler

these were accidently placed by me and i will delet them once i know how to.

Edited by KerbolExplorer

CHAPTER 19

Remains of an ancient civilizacion

Spoiler

Maxble:Huh.....Were am I?

67m64fr.png

Maxble:Jonfred ake up!

Jonfred:Huh...WHAT HAPPENED?

Maxble:I dont know , a second ago we were at your house and now we are in a fishing boat in the middle of the ocean!

Jonfred:Wait you see that at the distance i think is a plane,or a heli.

qUlscSd.png

Maxble:I think its a plane.I think i saw that plane in the koast guard.I think it may come to rescue us.

83sZKs4.png

Kinter kerman:I cant belive i found you guys!

Maxble:Who us?

Kinter:Yeah you two.The coast guard has been looking for you for 4 days!

Jonfred:FOUR DAYS?!

Kinter:Yeah.You two when on this fishing boat and whent missing

Maxble:Weird i dont remember any of that.

Kinter:Well the important thing is that you two were found.

Jonfred.Whats that in the sky?

CQ65AtT.png

Kinter:It looks like some parachutes.Like the ones that are used for spaceships after reentry.Im going to send another seaplane to rescue him.

h4PrnHJ.png

Ryley:Finaly.Somemore familiar landscape.I cant belive i survived all of that.

Ryley`s PDA:Now the hard part is really over.

Ryley:Huh is that a boat in the distance?.So im provably going to get rescued son!.

30 minits later.

p46iL9a.png

Pilot:Yes sir it is what dooduki said!.The cockpit of the Neptune!.I even see the survivor from here.Im going to land and pick him up!.

Meanwhile........At Sonus.

LNYQe0K.png

Val:Ok that was all there was in this planet right?

PDA:No other anomaly found exept for the one we found.

Val:Ok time to go to Gaia.

COoODqj.png

Val:Hum this planet has a moon.I think i saw one aswell at Niebos.This solar sistem  has so much to explore.Maybe when we know what failed in the Kaurora we can come back again.

Infinity CPU:Sistem ready for liftof.Taking off in 3,2,1.

6YDrlyT.png

val:HERE WE GO TO GAIA!

5EytSRJ.png

Infinity CPU:Gaia encounter achived.Flight time 20 minits.

Val:One thing i have to say is that this planets are amazing from looking from space.I whish kerbin wasnt the only habitable world of the Kerbol sistem

PDA:You forgot laythe

Val:Yeah i forgot.But laythe is nothing compared to these planets and Kerbin.

20 minits later....

snuuiF0.png

Val:Ok lets see here....It has 3 moons,one heck of a ring and it odly reminds me of kerbin.Like i have been this far from kerbin and it looked similar to this planet.

PDA:Planet scan complete....Oddly this planet has the same size and mass as kerbin.Detected hight concret deposit in the ecuator of the planet.Setting coordinates in the infinity CPU.

Val:Set it as the landing site aswell.

PDA:Ok.

zNGBMxQ.png

Val:Here we are low altitude flying at Gaia.

PDA:Scans suggests that the atmosphere of this world is just like the one that kerbin has

Val:Weird.When are we arraving?

PDA:In 10 minits

S2T6gLr.png

Val:Ok here we are.It got really mountanius here and i see something weird down there.It looks like some kerbal-made object

ueQhQ7H.png

Val:Ok landed.im going to taxi a bit closer and then im going to get out.

PDA:Detecting multiple signals and anomalies from this area.

Val:Ok time to get out.

vHMTD0i.png

PDA:Warning.No atmosphere at this altitude.

Val:Il have to get out with the suit........Wait this isnt possible.....HOW IS THIS EVEN HAPENING.This this place.LOOKS JUST LIKE THE GSC.How is this possible.No,its imposible im back at kerbin.Kerbin cant change so much in just one year.I see a glowing light at the wrecked spaceplane hangar.Im going to check it out.

8n6bY9B.png

Val:It looks like a PDA.It is a PDA!.It looks like it has been abandoned for centuries.

PDA:Downloading data..........Data downloaded.

Val:Lets se here......Owner:Deren Darman.Hum so this alien species was called Darman?Or does that work like Kerman?.If it does it would be......

PDA:It would be Darble.

Val:Wait a second.Darble....Where did i Heard that before?...Oh i remember!.Arent those species in the legends about kerbal kind.Like the ansestors of kerbal kind?The ones that met the god Pika in person?.

PDA:Yes.

Val:Did i just find the answere to a question that was holding kerbals for many generations!

PDA:Maybe but you cant be sure with just one PDA.

Val:Whait i see a bulding over there.I think in the GSC thats misión control.Maybe i find more date there.

gmiOIWI.png

Val:These buildings are so wrecked.But not as destroyed as they should be, they were centuries without maintenece.

PDA:It appears that the Darbles were using a matirial to build these buildings that is almost indistructible.Probably they were the ones that destroyed this place.

Val:Oh look another PDA

PDA:Downloading data....Data downloaded.....

Data log:

Before all of this is forgoten in history i just whant to say.To any other species that reads this.Dont do the same mistake that we did.This mistake almost leads to the extincion of our species.We were playing careisly with nature,and look at what has happened.Only 1% of our species is is alife.We sended them to a new planet.To start a new begging to the Darbels.We decided to call this sistem Kerbol sistem.The new generation will no longer be called Darbels.They will be called Kerbals.*^ÑP)((//(&$%$·$%&()¿¨¨Ñ¨====P^¿=0(Data corrupted).

Val:Ok that confirmed it.I need to bring this data log to kerbin.They are going to be mindblown when they hear this!.

PDA:Detecting another PDA nearby.

Val:Found it!Lets see here

PDA:Downloading data....Data downloaded.....

Geological data of new material that could safe us all:

So as we know,our species is near extincion but a study one of our scientist made has proven that Proto stars like ole´um are being created of a material called Warpinium.Our studies found out that we can use this material to créate ship capable of going to a new solar sistem and )¿Ç====(&/&&/()=?0980=8909''09OK.O.P(Data corrupted)

Val:Wait....warpinium....Thats the last thing i need to make the engine upgrade!.I can go home!!.I just need to go to this Ole´um.Get a Little of Warpinium.Throw it in the fabricator get the upgrade.And go back home.But something is weird about this place.I feel like something is waching me.I felt like this since the storm back at Niebos.

PDA:Well thats probably your imagination.NOW LETS GO TO OLE´UM AND GO GET SOME WARPINIUM!

To be continued...........

So yeah you might notice that this novel is not far from ending.2 chapters to be clear.Im really happy on how the story has turned out.Im already planing to make another novel once this one finishes.Ofcourse i am going to complete the misión pack first..Well I hope you enjoyed chapter 19.Se ya next chapter!

Oh and by the way the next novel is going to be called  SURVIVING DUNA.

CHAPTER 20

Interstellar flight

Spoiler

Val:well guess its time to head to olu´um

rv5o0Ks.png

Vall:Are you sure there isn`t nothing more to explore here?

PDA:No more anomaly signals detected.

Val:well time to go to that planet.....I still wonder how is the GSC so similar to this place...

vZRix44.png

Infinity CPU:Destination set to:Yila sistem,Ole´um

Val:Here we go!

wXjKT2n.png

Pika CPU:Braking atmosphere

KeLfDXV.png

Pika CPU:Orbital trayectory set.Flight time 25 minits.

SrrA5iM.png

Val:Hum thats not a planet it looks like a star!

PDA:Scans detected high amounts of the material warpinium in this celestial body and its sorrundings.Therorie suggest that warpinium is a material that light up stars.It is very posible that this upgrade could make the Pika infinity engines much more powerfull tan the ones the Kaurora vessel had.And with the much less weight that the infinity has we could arrive back at kerbin in less than an hour.

Val:Hum but.....How do i collect warpinium?

PDA:You will need to get out of the space craft and grab some with your hands.The smallest cuantity is enought.

Val:But i will burn if i get out.

PDA:The all enviormental protection suit is capable of protecting you from the heat.It has been made with the pourpose of low Kerbol orbit operations.

Val:If you say so...

Pika CPU:Starting orbital injection burn.............Orbit achived.

8nXx7Ef.png

PDA:Detecting high amounts of warpinium in the área near the infinity.

Val:Ok here i go.

Pika CPU:Opening hatch

PDZSxoa.png

PDA:What you are looking at right now may be how Kerbol looked when it was forming.

Val:Amazing.

PDA:And look at your hands

Val:huh? why are they all pink?!

PDA:Thats warpinium.Place a Little of it in the fabricator and we can craft the upgrade!

Val:YES!

Pika CPU:Opening hatch

Val:Ok time to craft this!

*fabricator crafts engine upgrade*

Val:Ok now i just insert it at the upgrade panel right?

PDA:Yes.

Val:*Inserts upgrade*

Pika CPU:Detected Interstellar Engine Upgrade.

Val:Ok time to do this.

Pika CPU:Destination set to:Kerbol Sistem,Planet:Kerbin.Press confirmation button if destination set correctly

Val:Once i press this botton.Theres no going back.Il leave this solar sistem and will probably never come back......Should i do it?Or remain here........Back at kerbin.....Every body is waiting for me.Here....Theres still so much misteries to solve................I know right now the origins of kerbal kind.....I need to go back.........To tell them to the rest of kerbal kind.Yes I need to go back.

*Presses confirmation botton*

Pika:Engaging interstellar engines in 3,2,1...

Val:HERE I GO BYE YILA SISTEM!!!

rY5AZvw.png

Meanwhile at Kerbin......

Kaether Space Center.

RkAa4xS.png

Ryley:This is a nice Little space center.Any launches planned for the future?

Kelon kerman:Yes.A colony ship to Duna.We are planning to construct the first kerbal colony on Duna.We already have everything designe.We just need to build it.

Ryley:So after we turn interstellar we are going to be interplanetary.......Its weird how we have gone interstellar before colonasing another world.

Kelon:Yeah i always thougt Gene was crazy about going to 4546B before going to Duna.

Ryley:Well now we cant even go interstellar again since Wherner took the blueprints with him......

Trarick:Hum Kelon...

Kelon:Yes whats the problem?

Trarick:You arent going to belive this but.........Do you remember the main payload of the Kaurora?

Ryley:The Pika Infinity right?

Trarick:What if i told you we have detected the infinity coming to Kerbin..........

Ryley:You kidding right?

Trarick:Nope...Its aproaching at Interstellar speeds from the direction of the Yila sistem.

Kelon:Could it be another survivor?

Ryley:Now that you mention it......I had the chance to explore the kaurora when i was in 4546B and I whent to the hangars and there wasnt any remains of the Infinity there.........And i did hear a loud noice that wasnt explosions when i escaped......Maybe it was the Infinity launching?

Kelon:Maybe......Do you know who could have been near the hangars at that time?

Ryley:*Has a flashback of the last minutes of the kaurora*

Val:*in the flashback of Ryley*I need to head to the hangars see ya!

*flashback ends*

Ryley:She survived.....

Kelon:WHO!!??

Ryley:Valentina.

Meanwhile in the SOI of kerbin:

SFl2697.png

Pika CPU:Landing site selected:Dessert Airfield.

Valntina:Finally im home!.

TO BE CONCLUDED

Edited by KerbolExplorer

CHAPTER 21

Kerbin

Spoiler

Kelon:Go to the tracking station  and try contacting with the infinity.

Ryley:How much time do we have till it reenters?

Trarick:About an hour.

Kelon:Whats the problem?Can`t it reenter at that speed?

Ryley:at speed?!Thats hoter than Kerbol!

Kelon:And can it survive that tempeture?

Ryley:Nope.We need to slow down that spacecraft before it enters the atmosphere.

30 minutes later:

Kelon:Can we contact the infinity?

Tracking station operator 1:No,no we cant.The spacecraft antenna apears to be damaged and isnt operating.

Ryley:How much speed is it going to reenter with?

TSO2:A lot of speed.Even if we could contact it.Its to late to lower the speed.We can only hope that the Infinity`s hull can resist that heat.

TSO1:Ok it appears its heading straight for the dessert airfield.Someone send a message to the airfield to prepare for firework-I mean an emergency landing.

Meanwhile at 70m from kerbin:

Infinity CPU:Prepare for re-entry on Kerbin`s atmosphere.

ARXGH3N.png

Val:We are so close now.....Its been so mauch time since I saw this amazing world.....Time to land.

Infinity CPU:entering atmosphere....

Ryley:Its entering the atmosphere......Now we wait.

dCr8xVp.png

Infinity CPU:Re-entry normal........Tempeture:Good but raising.

Val:Is it me or is it getting very hot in he-

*Sounds of explosions*

Infinity CPU:Warning fuel tank explosión detected.

*More sounds of explosions*

Infinity CPU:Warning Hull integrity failure detected.Abandon ship!

Val:What do i do now?!.Half of the ship is desintagrating!

*sounds of glass shadering*

Val:*Gets thrown to the back of the cockpit*.

PDA:Warning injuries detected.Search medical atention as soon as posible.

Val:The mission of the kaurora was going to fail from the begging....Duduki was right.......Now im going to die.......I was so close to coming back home...

PDA:Th--e all..en-vairment----suit---can is mad-e to r-essist tem-petures---hoter than ker-bol`s su-rfuce.

Val:If thats right i can get out and maybe.....survive....If its fails the same is going to happen if i stay here.*gets out of the cockpit*

PDA:*Falls from Valentina`s hand son after being shadered to piecies*

Val:NO!!! my PD-*^Her head gets hitted by debris of the infinity leaving her unconcius*

Tracking station CPU:Pika Infinity:Statues:Signal lost.

Ryley:It cant be possible.

Kelon:She...she died......We lost her......

Meanwhile near the desser airfield....

All enviorment protection suit:Warning.You are falling to fast to the ground activating parachutes

Oswald kerman:Yes i see the flares.I think thats the spacesuit launching disstress flares.

Dessert airfiled controller:Good to hear.I hope she is still alive.

5 minutes later.

Ryley:yes hello?......You are jocking right?.........HOLY MULCH!!!!.Kelon you are not going to belive this!

Kelon:What?

Ryley:They found her in the dessert unconcius.SHE IS ALIVE!

Kelon:Who Val?

Ryley:YES!!!:I need to go to the dessert airfiled.I need a plane!.Can i borrow one from here?

Kelon:yes.

Ryley:Thanks!

2 weeks later....

BsfpDyC.png

Dooduki:Im so glad you both survived.Even thought i said the kaurora was going to fail.

Val:Well im glad aswell to be back here at Kerbin.Niebos was such a booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring planet.

Ryley:Really?.I enjoyed quite a bit being at 4546B.Its an interesting world.

Val:Well im quite surprised of how Gene and Wherner reacted when you told the truth about the Kaurora.Now do you know whats going to happen to the GSC?

Ryley:Kelon says hes going to buy the space center.

Val:Oh now that i remember..........

Ryley:Yes?

Val:I remember that a Wreck from the kaurora crashed at Niebos....It had the simulator`s remains

Ryley:Oh kod...Don`t say me you Heard that log.......

Val:I feel the same....

Ryley:*jumps in the air*YES!!!!!

THE END.

And with that.I finish A million light-years from home.

I really enjoyed making this novel.And i will make a new one soontm

I will post soon the next missions for the mission pack

As for my newer thread in the spacecraft Exchange.Im planning to add one more vehicle soon.Im planning to add more vehicles to that thread as my next novel advances.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to try and make time to catch up on this more later... but right off, I'm loving the amount of TLC you put into your screenshots. I can tell these aren't just random screenshots. You've obviously taken the time to get everything set up just right before you snapped them... Very nice work!!!!  :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2018 at 3:13 PM, KerbolExplorer said:

Ryley:Really?.I enjoyed quite a bit being at 4546B.Its an interesting world.

Didnt he got infected?

6 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

You will know soon.....

Is it in the duna novel?

12 minutes ago, JPGSP said:

Didnt he got infected?

Is it in the duna novel?

Right now it is not in Surviving Duna,but in future chapters we will know more about Bob.

Ryley did got infected.But he got cured in less than a week (The scientists at SK-7 said the Virus killed you in a week)

And a according to Val they spender a year stranded in those planets.

So I think Ryley would have forgotten about the virus in more than a year....

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.