The food you're craving right now...

adsii1970

5 minutes ago, qzgy said:

Never had this or heard of this. What is it?

Heaven.

u-KXdtmXrkc78BB8eBCW0IxDw4I7ZWGBK7jfYO8B

When I was a young warthog, we would walk down to a local gas station that had an ice cream bar. (The one with the big tubs behind the glass).  All we ever got were cones of blue moon, so I couldn't tell you what brand I grew up on.

3 hours ago, p1t1o said:

Anyone ever tried that salty licquorice from Scandinavia?

Reveal hidden contents

You might like it if you like torture, hell and awful things.

My first wife loved Dubbel Zoute. If I ever wanted to get on her good side I could just pick up a bag of it for her on the way home from work. I...never acquired the taste for it. (:P)

1 hour ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I’m just waiting here for this thread to become the massive steaming mess that is a ice cream flavour flame war.....

Thrifty Chocolate Malted Crunch FTW! (Sorry, I'm rarely part of the solution. :D)

What am I craving right now? I just had Chinese for lunch, not really hungry. It's my Friday, I have tomorrow off, I could really go for an ice cold beer when I get home.

4 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I haven’t tried that. The problem is it may not be available where I live.

I’m just waiting here for this thread to become the massive steaming mess that is a ice cream flavour flame war.....

Hehe, I can't eat ice cream any more. But if I did, it would be chocolate chip cookie dough or rocky road... Then again, pecan prailine isn't bad, either.

8 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

And funny you should say that about Italian food. I love Italian food - and am learning how to cook Tuscany style recipes.

Mmmmh, so good. Italians are real masters. Every time someone is asking me from where I'm coming (.fr 2.0) they envy me of delicious foods that can be found, but I must contradict them by saying that the Italians are definitely better. Just as good but less fat at the end.

Right now, meh... I'm currently doing a simple dorado (mahi-mahi) filet with sweet potatoes and some onions on the side.

5 hours ago, NSEP said:

Normal waffles. <snip>

Homemade ones are good, but I dont like Maple Syrup* so I usuallyeat them with Grape Jelly.

*I dont like a lot of popular foods, and my dislike of maple syrup includes authentic maple syrup and colored HFCS

Edited by DeltaDizzy

16 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

Homemade ones are good, but I dont like Maple Syrup*

I will make my wife and daughter a soft caramel to put on their waffles. They love it and it is better than the HFCS.

10 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

American chocolate is so crappy...

I agree. I don't care for the ultra-processed stuff much. The darker the chocolate, the better. Otherwise it's just like eating a spoonful of table sugar.

6 hours ago, Geonovast said:

I HATE coffee.

But I really like coffee ice cream.

It's all moot anyway, since Blue Moon is the best.  (Cinnamon's also pretty freaking good)

You know, I'm not a coffee drinker, but I like the smell of it. Maybe I should try coffee ice cream.

12 hours ago, cubinator said:

I agree. I don't care for the ultra-processed stuff much. The darker the chocolate, the better. Otherwise it's just like eating a spoonful of table sugar.

Totally. But yet to convince the other chocolate eaters in my house of this is... well, darned near impossible.

Never was able to get my fried clams yesterday. But now that I can today, I don't want them...

21 hours ago, p1t1o said:

Anyone ever tried that salty licquorice from Scandinavia?

A work colleague once brought some back from a trip.  Ammonia salt!  Ugh.:sticktongue: 

I should say, of course, ex-colleague.:retrograde:

6 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

Have to go in for a fasting blood test this morning, so right now I'm craving just about anything. :(

Well, according to this one picture I saw online, "everything's better wrapped in bacon!" ;)

41 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Well, according to this one picture I saw online, "everything's better wrapped in bacon!" ;)

Im trying, but I cant think of any food that wouldnt be improved.

Chocolate.

A twinkie.

Lettuce.

Bacon.

KFC.

A steak.

Mashed potatoes.

Chewy strawberry sweets.

Cake.

Ok it might not go well with minty chewing gum, but nothing does.

Edited by p1t1o

49 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

Have to go in for a fasting blood test this morning, so right now I'm craving just about anything. :(

Ugh, had that about two weeks ago. And let me tell you, there were things I was craving that I never normally eat. Hang in there...

1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

Having the test because they keep trying to find something wrong with me! LOL Now I'm back home having a couple of homemade Egg McMuffins for breakfast. With BACON! :D

Please guys, please. According to my calculations Im at least 12 hours away from the nearest bacon opportunity, can we please talk about something less mouthwatering.

Wet cardboard.

wrapped in bacoDANGIT

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.