The food you're craving right now...

adsii1970

4 hours ago, Geonovast said:

I recently discovered Taquitos and now I can't stop thinking about Taquitos.

I looked at a google image of one and now i have the same thing.

I recently discovered Taquitos and now I can't stop thinking about Taquitos.

Beef or chicken?

We dip ours in nacho cheese sauce... Oh, either one! We like both of them.   

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

Beef or chicken?

We dip ours in nacho cheese sauce... Oh, either one! We like both of them.   

Just chicken so far.  I'm sure I'll get some beef ones too, and chances are I'll start making them myself.  I generally prefer chicken with tortillas.

I haven't dipped any yet, but I gotta do that too.  Might grab some queso salsa tonight...

I can't believe I'm almost 31 and have never had one of these before.

Marco's Pizza cheesy bread sticks. The magic food. They're even better with sauce.

Either that or a double stack of chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and chocolate milk.

Edited by Kernel Kraken

1 minute ago, Geonovast said:

Hardee's needs to bring this back.  I had this for lunch... probably a bit too often.

screen-shot-2016-07-21-at-1-46-40-pm.png

I can never comprehend how Americans eat those giant burgers in full. I always get full before I can eat the entire thing.

But burgers with fries are also awesome. I may like food a little too much....

2 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

I can never comprehend how Americans eat those giant burgers in full. I always get full before I can eat the entire thing.

But burgers with fries are also awesome. I may like food a little too much....

Because we all weigh like 150 Kilos.

Had this for lunch once.

ARB17_MeatMountain_silo-1024x1004.jpg

That I did regret.

Edited by Geonovast

4 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

Because we all weigh like 150 Killos.

Had this for lunch once.

That I did regret.

What the kraken is that!? I can see ham, pepperoni, bacon, chicken and another kind of ham there. That’s actually getting to the point where you can’t fit it into your mouth horizontally.

3 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

What the kraken is that!? I can see ham, pepperoni, bacon, chicken and another kind of ham there. That’s actually getting to the point where you can’t fit it into your mouth horizontally.

Arbys' "Meat Mountain"

I can only imagine that some manager caught some employees messing around with throwing every meat available on a bun, and instead of getting liquided off, said: "That works, sell it."

It's a non-menu item.  I only found out about it because the Arby's I was at actually had a separate sign for it.

It's probably illegal in Europe.

Edited by Geonovast

1 minute ago, Geonovast said:

Arbys' "Meat Mountain"

I can only imagine that some manager caught some employees messing around with throwing every meat available on a bun, and instead of getting liquided off, said: "That works, sell it."

It's a non-menu item.  I only found out about it because the Arby's I was at actually had a separate sign for it.

It's probably illegal in Europe.

Yes, probably. The only American fast food restaurants I’ve seen in the UK are McDonald’s (obviously, they’re everywhere) and Five Guys.

I really don't like burgers so big they can't fit it in your mouth, so you can't eat them with full glory.

I do like meat, but i don't like meat in extremely large quantities, i prefer meat that doesn't get eaten everyday like steak, or crab-meat. I treat meat like a delicacy, like candy, and not like actual food-food. Heck, i even sneak into the fridge to get a little bit of ham when no one is home, (and share some with my cat), just like kiddos do with candy.

28 minutes ago, NSEP said:

I really don't like burgers so big they can't fit it in your mouth, so you can't eat them with full glory.

I do like meat, but i don't like meat in extremely large quantities, i prefer meat that doesn't get eaten everyday like steak, or crab-meat. I treat meat like a delicacy, like candy, and not like actual food-food. Heck, i even sneak into the fridge to get a little bit of ham when no one is home, (and share some with my cat), just like kiddos do with candy.

Ham can definitely be a delicacy.

Ham, pickles, cream cheese.  Delicious.

Pickle_Roll-Ups_640x428.jpg

Had this for lunch once. 

Spoiler

That I did regret.

What the frick is that...

I do enjoy meat (I like jerky when I can get hold of them, ever since I done it !), but surely not in that amount ?

On actual craving : Fish. All the time. Give me any fish and I'm happy.

1 hour ago, Geonovast said:

Ham can definitely be a delicacy.

Ham, pickles, cream cheese.  Delicious.

A few years ago, RITZ made a kind of cracker that, when you put sour cream and banana slice on it, tasted wonderful. They stopped making it 4 years ago I think. I still miss it.

Spoiler
22 hours ago, Geonovast said:

giant-pile-of-bacon.jpg

At least, it didn't suffer...

But they should clean the turbofan.

22 hours ago, RealKerbal3x said:

They get stacked queued inside. First in - first out.

Spoiler
22 hours ago, Geonovast said:

+

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGndnKD-Ujxtmsim4wYSW

Joli-Livaudais-Core-Sample.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.