Hand-picking mod parts

Hi, I have a question about mod parts. I really like this centrifuge part from @Nertea's Stockalike Station Parts mod:

xWH7x0I.pngHowever, I'm not that interested in the rest of the mod, so ideally I would just add this part to the game without needing to install the rest of the parts (which I won't use). I've seen people do it before, so it's possible, but how exactly do you do it? I assume I'll need the dependencies for the mod installed for it to work.

(And moderators, please move this if it's in the wrong place)

Or go through and painstakingly delete the parts models and textures you don't want... With a warning that this can lead to unintended consequences if you don't know which texture file relates to the part.

Peace.

Janitor's closet may help through as the post above mine.

Peace.

2 hours ago, theJesuit said:

Or go through and painstakingly delete the parts models and textures you don't want... With a warning that this can lead to unintended consequences if you don't know which texture file relates to the part.

Peace.

Janitor's closet may help through as the post above mine.

Peace.

OK, thanks guys :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.