[Invention] A new Kerbal Organisation

Diamonds_315

NOTICE: THIS PAGE IS NOW RETIRED!!! I MIGHT RE-USE IT LATER, SORRY

Alright, I've just flown to KSC2, and I thought about what we could use it for...

That's how I got the idea for a new organisation...

Story: One Kerman thought that working at KSC was a brilliant idea, but after countless failed flights, he hated everyone at KSC (yes, even Jeb :( ).

So he took control of one flight, disabled all communication devices, ejected the other Kerman brothers, and was never heard of again. He has found an old, broken base that was supposed to be demolished, so he found a few materials lying around and fixed it. When KSC was empty, he would sneak in and steal some fuel and parts. Now, he uses the runway and launch pad at KSC because the ones at KSC2 are currently broken...

Where you all come in: We are about to build up this organisation and bring it to life!!!

We need: More people, a youtube channel to post stuff, and anything else we might need.... (soon we might move to coding as well, so stay tuned!!!)

We have formed an alliance with Mechanical Mouse Industries!!!! They can provide us with parts so we can have a satellite network!!! Check them out here:

http://http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/showthread.php/13692-Mechanical-Mouse-Industries-Kethane-Payload-Packs-Released%21%21%21

I have started work on the sign-up page. The actual form is up now so you all can start signing up!!!

You will receive an e-mail or a pm from me telling you if you are in the team.

Edited by Diamonds_315
Adding some important info to the post

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.