seanth

[INDEV] [1.7] To Boldly Go (0.3.9) | An external application designed to procedurally generate an entire galaxy for KSP.

6 minutes ago, siklidkid said:

Well when it says "expansion loading complete" it doesn't load and freezes

Have you confirmed that it has frozen? Kopernicus only starts making the files for all stars/planets/moons after the KSP loading screens are done. This means you are left looking at a black screen. 

You can confirm that Kopernicus is busy making planets by looking in GameData/Kopernicus/Cache. If the number of files in there is increasing, KSP has not crashed. Cultivate patience and wait for Kopernicus to finish.

On 8/22/2019 at 9:40 AM, VanillaCold (Choc) said:

Sooo...

This isn't working for me. Once KSP loads, Kopernicus tells me that it encountered an error.

Logs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvuubHYsSlZUmXT2o9mh0-qR52ZB?e=nNl44q

I looked closer at the info you uploaded (thanks for doing that, btw. It makes my job easier :) )

Can you confirm that GameData/To-Boldly-Go/Data_Folder/models/Monolith.mu exists? The logs make it seem like Kopernicus is trying to place a TBG easter egg on Chanddar IV (an Eve-like procedural planet), but the file is missing.

FWIW I did a fresh install of TBG from the github release link and couldn't replicate your reported bug. That doesn't mean there's no bug--just means I haven't been able to replicate it

21 hours ago, seanth said:

I have experienced this, too. It is, I think, a Kopernicus bug. I would report it to them.

I reported it to them a few weeks ago. Message got buried on the forum thread twice before I gave up. No response on the github issue either.

On 9/15/2019 at 11:27 PM, seanth said:

What version does it say? It looks like you are using an old version of TBG, but I'm not sure

v0.3.0.5f

4 hours ago, 6nop6nop said:

v0.3.0.5f

v0.3.0.5f is almost 2 years out of date. We're on 0.3.9. Please download the latest release (link is on the first page of this topic) and try that.