Glitchy graphics

My graphics glitch. Stuff goes transpart then comes back normal in the next nanosecond. Then they turn transparent again immediately. The back to normal.

Ill try to post a screenshot soon if i encounter it again. 

I use v 1.4.3

Edited by Xd the great

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked into this a fair bit and the reason this happens is that Unity, even though being a 64bit capable game engine, still has some of it's abilities stuck at 32bit performance ... Basically from what I have dug up it comes down to how large the scene is in memory, if it is above the 32bit threshold for the render pipeline (basically around 4 gigs of textures, models etc...) Unity will start to drop the memory allocation references for textures (basically forgetting where in memory the texture is ... texture is still there)

This results in Unity reloading the texture since it doesn't have a memory location for it BUT the texture is still there in memory and being displayed on the part ... Unity then reloads the texture and places it on the part, however the part already has a texture so you end up with what looks like what you get when you clip a part into itself (strobe effect flipping between the same texture)

This issue persists into Unity 2018.1 and has been around since Unity 5

Here's some reference if you would like to look into this further: https://forum.unity.com/threads/texture-problem-graphical-corruptions-need-help.395985/

Here's a couple posts on the matter:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.