map view switch target on console?

Keybindings depend on which preset you are in -- and you didn't specify.

Switch Target generally only works when you are within 2.2km of the other ship, in Flight mode.

Generally, it's the left and right arrows on your DPad.

If you are in map mode, the only way to switch targets is by zooming in on the new target and clicking on it.

I may be misunderstanding which function you mean, though -- if you think I am, please give me a little more detail.

Edited by bewing

I guess you mean focus View? That used to be r1 l1 on ps4 (guess lb rb are the xbox counterparts) in mapview but that doesnt work that Way in EE. If thats what u want u have to hit the mun or what ever and click focus view.

Edited by PrvDancer85

41 minutes ago, PrvDancer85 said:

I guess you mean focus View? That used to be r1 l1 on ps4 (guess lb rb are the xbox counterparts) in mapview but that doesnt work that Way in EE. If thats what u want u have to hit the mun or what ever and click focus view.

And to add to this if you do focus view on the mun, to focus back on your ship I believe you press on the left or right stick.  I don’t remember which one.

For PS4 Enhanced Edition, default controls

Left Bumper and Right pad will switch active spacecraft if they are close enough.

Left Bumper and Right Bumper will switch between map and focused view, in map mode you can click on the new vehicle with the cursor and a pop up window will ask if you want to 'target vessel' or 'switch to'.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.