MKS Drills broken in KSP 1.3.1

Hi there,

I've tried everything I can think of and still am seeing the problem described by others; drill selections don't stay configured and the "start" buttons disappear after the drill is deployed for the first time - they cannot be restarted. 

I just reinstalled a brand new freshly downloaded KSP 1.3.1 -- to ensure I had not made any inadvertent changes to my test version -- installed the latest MKS for KSP 1.3.1 version 0.53.2.0 from github and reproduced the problem. Here's how to reproduce: make a simple craft with an MEU-500-A Pulse Drill on it, launch it, start the drill bits and deploy the drill, that all works. When you retract the drill the start buttons will disappear; sometimes when you re-deploy the drill the tooltip menu will briefly show start buttons for all the resources than collapse to no start buttons; you can retract the drill, re-deploy it, but never see the start buttons again. Also the tooltip menu shows "S1 Active separator: minerals", "S2 Active separator: ???", "S3 Active separator: ???"; even though S2 and S3 are configured for substrate and metalicOre respectively and producing. 

Related note: when selecting the drill tip separator in the VAB it says "Reconfiguration from dirt to dirt completed" (or whatever the next enum resource is). 

Is there a working version of the MKS drills and material processors for KSP 1.3.1 available?

If someone has this all working can you tshare the exact versions your are using?

Many thanks in advance,
AJ

Version info:

$ md5sum MKS_0.53.2.0.zip
ccd583b5f322692c8af811b7073c7ac7  MKS_0.53.2.0.zip

$uname -a 
Linux ASUS-Z170-P-4Ghz 4.4.0-59-generic #80-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 6 17:47:47 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Kerbal Space Program - 1.3.1.1891 (LinuxPlayer) en-us

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (4)
RAM: 15991
GPU: GeForce GTX 970/PCIe/SSE2 (4096MB)
SM: 30 (OpenGL 4.5 [4.5.0 NVIDIA 370.28])
RT Formats: ARGB32, Depth, ARGBHalf, Shadowmap, RGB565, ARGB4444, ARGB1555, Default, ARGB2101010, DefaultHDR, ARGBFloat, RGFloat, RGHalf, RFloat, RHalf, R8

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.