KSP Weekly: A Martian Helicopter

SQUAD

On 5/19/2018 at 8:13 AM, Broke dead dogg said:

I've been away for a while so I don't know if this has been asked previously but, will the upcoming blitworks update include a fix to allow time warp during acceleration? As some of us don't relish having to sit through 20minute nerv burns

Hi @Broke dead dogg, this is in Stock since many versions, force timewarp with Alt+. (German Keyboard), warps up to 50x 4x acceleration, works also with ion drive :)

Edited by Mikki

11 hours ago, Mikki said:

Hi @Broke dead dogg, this is in Stock since many versions, force timewarp with Alt+. (German Keyboard), warps up to 50x 4x acceleration, works also with ion drive :)

I believe that the problem is that there is no similar command on the console, only letting you perform the default time-warp for your current location(physical if in an atmosphere, non-physical if in space or landed)

I would suspect that it is due to the smaller number of buttons available for console users as opposed to keyboard users, but I am hardly in a position to state this with authority.

Does anyone know if physical time-warp can currently be forced on consoles that support using a keyboard?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.