TheKurgan

[1.8.1] KTech v0.99 Weapons and Parts Extension For BDAc v1.2.3.0+

Everything seems to be working fine in 1.6.0... no complaints... lol then again not many use this I guess.

No updates required for 1.7.1 (Yes I use Kopernicus, so I'm still on 1.7.1) 

One Issue I am having is with my universal ammo box... when you change the resource in the box, the old one doesn't go away until you click off the box.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

If the mod creator (TheKurgan) is still available, please continue this mod! It's really interesting to use BDArmory with Sci-fi weapons!

One of the things I really want to be implemented in this mod are the L-s1 laser cannons (the cannons found on the TIE Fighters).

@Eli the Space Nerd Thanks for commenting, glad you enjoy it!!

I don't know if I will be adding much more to KTech, I do not have the skills required to make new models, so KTech is pretty much done... at least for now.

I did recompile the category plugin though, and everything seems to work fine in 1.8.1.

If you or anyone finds any issues or is getting any errors related to KTech, please let me know.

Still having the issue with my universal ammo box... when you change the resource in the box, the old one doesn't go away until you click off the box.

Still have not found a solution.

Hey dude, i tried your mod and it broke BDArmory. What i mean by that is that the guns dont shoot where i aim. I am at a certain point on a planet ( yes i made a battleship ), the green circles show on a different point and the guns dont even fire towards the planet. The railgun turrets are worst in this case. It seems to only happen on larger vehicles and when i use multiple turrets. When i use only one it works normally, and as i said before that BDArmory worked fine.

8 hours ago, Kikin8034 said:

Hey dude, i tried your mod and it broke BDArmory

No, ballistic weapons do not work correctly in space anymore. Something back in one of the major patches broke it.

The same thing will happen with regular BDA weapons.

I am so going to use these, thanks for making them!

Judging from the videos this stuff does a lot of damage. Is there a way to trim that down a little? I would like my enterprise to withstand more than a single shot ;-)

Well, for the Phaser weapons, look in the config, and change laserDamage = ???? to whatever you want.

1600 is the standard damage of the ABL in BDArmory.

The other laser weapons (Star Wars types) are not really that powerful.

The photon torpedoes are going to absolutely devastate anything it hits, you can change the tntMass = 1000 to something lower, but it's still going to do alot of damage.

Thanks, i wouldn’t want the ship that makes first contact obliterated with the first shot

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.