KSP CLOSES SUDDENLY BY ITSELF [no crash log or memory over usage]

so i was editing a vessel on vab and i open the save a craft and then the ksp SUDDENLY closes! the game didn't have an external window that says that ksp crashed my ram is 8GB and i run ksp_x64 

reproduce:unknow

mods

*inter-installer extended

*near future solar

*near future launch vehicles

*near future construction

*near future spacecraft

*KIS 

*KAS

*TAC-LS

*modular grounded vehicles

*ground construction

*wild blue industries (all mods)

*extraplanetary launch pads

*kopernicus 

*environmental visual enchantments 

*scatterer

*hangar

*mech jeb

*kerbal engineer redux

log:https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ilgqcs0euaze98/KSP.log?dl=0

Hi , congrats on the messiest log of the week, you sneaked into the lead  by one extra copy of MINI AVC,  at 30 of the same DLL , it 's a championship effort.
You are running numerous mods that are not updated for any 1.4 version, never mind 1.4.3 . 

Your huge log file consists mainly of errors and null reference exceptions, things that cannot load because they are in the wrong KSP version.  I very much doubt that any save this log is attached is worth the effort of saving.  The shut down is probably the game simply grinding to a halt due the huge number of problems.

However if you're willing to spend many hours cleaning up your game data folder .  Remove all but one of the MiniAVC dll's ,  then you have to check that each of your chosen mods is ready for KSP 1.4.x , not maybe or perhaps,  but certain, the mod maker said so certain.   Remove all of those that are not .

As a rough starting place, infernal robotics, BDanimation modules , marinepack Firespitter , Kerballoons all have a problem, either huge, like referring to long obsolete parts , and/or not loading, or  serious cfg or patch errors, you seem to have multiple patches doing the same thing.
And i've probably missed several thousand issues in that 937342 line log, 

Sadly there is no easy fix.

6 hours ago, SpannerMonkey(smce) said:

Sadly there is no easy fix. 

Short of removing everything and starting with a clean install, which is what I would probably do.  And get mods updated for the version you are playing.  If you want to play with certain mods that haven't been updated, then make an install of the latest version they do handle. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.