[1.9.x] KERBAL MEDALS (for FINAL FRONTIER)

Daniel Prates

8 hours ago, gamerscircle said:

Now.. I need to assign them to something too?

To assign them open the final frontier window, choose wich kerbal you want to assign a medal, it will open a nem window where, on the middle right of the window there's the "Assign Ribbon" option.
;) 

P.S. 
Unlike the other ribbons, the ones from this mod are assign by you alone. you decide when, where and why a certain kerbal receives a ribbon.

Edited by PmThay

8 hours ago, PmThay said:

To assign them open the final frontier window, choose wich kerbal you want to assign a medal, it will open a nem window where, on the middle right of the window there's the "Assign Ribbon" option.
;) 

P.S. 
Unlike the other ribbons, the ones from this mod are assign by you alone. you decide when, where and why a certain kerbal receives a ribbon.

Whoa!  that is a lot of assigning that I am going to have to do.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, DStaal said:

This mod doesn't actually interact with the game at all - it's just a set of files for Final Frontier.  Until and unless FF changes it's config layout it's always going to be compatable.

That is exactly right @Wildcat111. Tks @DStaal for answering him, i've been away for a while. Thanks also @PmThay. Damn those constant new KSP verisons, they always screw up my mod build and I am put off for a while.

Anyways, I have updated this to 1.7, which is to say, I did nothing but to update it in name. As said above, final frontier was made such a way that it will always be up to date, and if so, my little ribbons pack will also be current.

Edited by Daniel Prates

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Updated for 1.10.x

EDIT .... just for show, of course. The damn  thing works fine without any adjustments as long as Final Frontier does. In fact i am still about to update the file on spacedock but the older file works just the same.

PS: I will at any time accept suggestions about new ribbons, or giving more interesting/useful names or descriptions for the already existing ones.

Edited by Daniel Prates

• 2 years later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.