Alpha 360

I have a board where I live, but only one other person in my house knows how to play. I was wondering if people here would like to sign up for a multiplayer game. Seven people may play, with myself being the game master. 

In order to join this diplomacy game, you must know how to play or at least own a Diplomacy board. When you want to join up, comment down below which country you want to be. As soon as there are 7 players ready and waiting, I will open a new thread here called, "1st Diplomacy Game Active". You needn't worry about time frames though. Each round will be played over the space of a day. Just send in your orders and I will play them out on a master board in my house. At the end of the twenty-four hours, I post the positions of all the pieces to be correlated to the pieces on your board.  I will also set up a Diplomacy chat here as soon as people join up for communication.

Just as a note, my time is 7 hours ahead of eastern time. That is the basics. I will post more about this if questioned.

Sincerely,  

Alpha360

This reminds me a lot of Risk, another board game. I'll suppose, date-wise, that Risk was a variant which grew from Diplomacy... maybe even likewise D-Day.

My cousin and I were big fans of the D-Day game back in the day. Our gameplay could run days, or even weeks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.