Jebman82

[1.3.x/1.4.x/1.5.x/1.6.x/1.7.x/1.8.x/1.9.x] B9 Procedural Wings Fork - Go big or go home update (40% larger wings)

Recommended Posts

Hey guys im getting a bug that makes the wings go transparent. they have no texture and its really wierd. any help is appreciated. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having the same problem as Erabior, I tracked it down to Textures Unlimited. I can use the TU menu to assign a flat colour to the B9PWing, but no textures or B9PWing materials. There's already a similar comment in the thread for that mod, but no response yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still haven't been able to track down what is making procedural wings slow my KSP down so much. Has anyone ran into any other mods other than Trajectories that cause them pain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for some reason the parts texture doesnt change, its this shiny metal one and i cant change it no matter what (only paint it)
also changing shapes of the edges makes them have this weird texture 
installed from ckan
lqh6xtKhVt8.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, peachyG said:

for some reason the parts texture doesnt change, its this shiny metal one and i cant change it no matter what (only paint it)
also changing shapes of the edges makes them have this weird texture 
installed from ckan
lqh6xtKhVt8.jpg

yeah i installed it from github now and it works as intended so i guess you should update your ckan version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how can i rescale the ui?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

hoooooooooooly molly @CarnationRED isn't that a years-long awaited feature right therE?!??? quick one for you: could you also remove the arbitrary size limits (lenght, width, thickness) from these parts as well?

Edited by hypervelocity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2020 at 12:38 PM, CarnationRED said:

 

Hey I added some handle gizmos to the mod, and also numeric input support.

I created a pull request in your  container Rafterman82/B9-PWings-Fork ,but the request automatically went to  Crzyrndm/B9-PWings-Fork, why?

test3test2

Hi, my repo is a fork of Crzyrndm’s repo. You still be able to send me a PR though. I think you just need to make sure you create the PR in my repo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jebman82 said:

Hi, my repo is a fork of Crzyrndm’s repo. You still be able to send me a PR though. I think you just need to make sure you create the PR in my repo.

Actually I  created a PR in jrodrigv/B9-PWings-Fork by mistake, but got it wrong in Fridays reply here, so I need to close the PR there and create a new one in your repo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CarnationRED said:

Actually I  created a PR in jrodrigv/B9-PWings-Fork by mistake, but got it wrong in Fridays reply here, so I need to close the PR there and create a new one in your repo?

Yes, that would be great. I will then do a recompile, test and release. And of course will make sure I credit you on the OP for the great work on the interface!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jebman82 said:

Yes, that would be great. I will then do a recompile, test and release. And of course will make sure I credit you on the OP for the great work on the interface!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2020 at 5:34 AM, Jebman82 said:

Yes, that would be great. I will then do a recompile, test and release. And of course will make sure I credit you on the OP for the great work on the interface!

Will the recompile be a fix for shader issues such as blackwings on mac/transparent wings and include the new features?

also would it be for 1.10?

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, CarnationRED said:

 

hinge offset:

OAdxFf4.gif

 

blender style

fU7I5Qo.gif

is it possible you also add the control authority for pitch yaw and roll separately? like for instance having a surface pitch like 50% but roll 100%, that would be really nice! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.