[1.3.x/1.4.x/1.5.x/1.6.x/1.7.x/1.8.x/1.9.x] B9 Procedural Wings Fork - Go big or go home update (40% larger wings)

Jebman82

• 3 weeks later...

Having the same problem as Erabior, I tracked it down to Textures Unlimited. I can use the TU menu to assign a flat colour to the B9PWing, but no textures or B9PWing materials. There's already a similar comment in the thread for that mod, but no response yet.

for some reason the parts texture doesnt change, its this shiny metal one and i cant change it no matter what (only paint it)
also changing shapes of the edges makes them have this weird texture 
installed from ckan
lqh6xtKhVt8.jpg

On 6/15/2020 at 12:43 PM, peachyG said:

for some reason the parts texture doesnt change, its this shiny metal one and i cant change it no matter what (only paint it)
also changing shapes of the edges makes them have this weird texture 
installed from ckan
lqh6xtKhVt8.jpg

yeah i installed it from github now and it works as intended so i guess you should update your ckan version

On 6/26/2020 at 12:38 PM, CarnationRED said:

Hey I added some handle gizmos to the mod, and also numeric input support.

I created a pull request in your  container Rafterman82/B9-PWings-Fork ,but the request automatically went to  Crzyrndm/B9-PWings-Fork, why?

test3test2

Hi, my repo is a fork of Crzyrndm’s repo. You still be able to send me a PR though. I think you just need to make sure you create the PR in my repo.

5 hours ago, Jebman82 said:

Hi, my repo is a fork of Crzyrndm’s repo. You still be able to send me a PR though. I think you just need to make sure you create the PR in my repo.

Actually I  created a PR in jrodrigv/B9-PWings-Fork by mistake, but got it wrong in Fridays reply here, so I need to close the PR there and create a new one in your repo?

9 hours ago, CarnationRED said:

Actually I  created a PR in jrodrigv/B9-PWings-Fork by mistake, but got it wrong in Fridays reply here, so I need to close the PR there and create a new one in your repo?

Yes, that would be great. I will then do a recompile, test and release. And of course will make sure I credit you on the OP for the great work on the interface!

On 6/28/2020 at 5:34 AM, Jebman82 said:

Yes, that would be great. I will then do a recompile, test and release. And of course will make sure I credit you on the OP for the great work on the interface!

Will the recompile be a fix for shader issues such as blackwings on mac/transparent wings and include the new features?

also would it be for 1.10?

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

v1.0.0B Attachable all-moving wings, compatibility with OpenGL / Mac

This is my edit based on @Jebman82 's v1.0.0 B9PW, released under MIT license
Tested on Windows KSP1.9.1 and KSP1.10.1

New Feature
  1. You can now attach all-moving wings to all-movings, and they will share the same deflection if their rotaion axis are aligned

dlGtnmc.gif

Improvement
   1. Reducing sm target for compatibility with OpenGL / Mac, this fix was removed in v1.0.0

Demonstration

Spoiler
    J20EpOA.gif
    Edit using handles

r1fCWy6.gif  
  Axis locking  

MDxQuKJ.png    
Numeric Input (Press the "#" button)  

Changelog

Spoiler
v1.0.0A
 1.  Added handles for tweaking wing's shape
 2.  Added numeric input for precise edit  
 3.  It's now possible to create wings with offseted root, which allows all-moving wing's rotation hinge offseted
 4.  Frame drop when editing is now fixed
 5.  Reducing sm target for compatibility with OpenGL / Mac, this fix was removed in v1.0.0  
 6.  Handles is no longer mirrored on ctrl surface
 7.  Nudge buttons now work in numeric editing

Download

Source

Edited by CarnationRED

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2020 at 11:51 PM, CarnationRED said:

New Feature
  1. You can now attach all-moving wings to all-movings, and they will share the same deflection if their rotaion axis are aligned

dlGtnmc.gif

Improvement
   1. Reducing sm target for compatibility with OpenGL / Mac, this fix was removed in v1.0.0

Demonstration

Hide contents
    J20EpOA.gif
    Edit using handles

r1fCWy6.gif  
  Axis locking  

MDxQuKJ.png    

Changelog

Hide contents
v1.0.0A
 3.  It's now possible to create wings with offseted root, which allows all-moving wing's rotation hinge offseted
 5.  Reducing sm target for compatibility with OpenGL / Mac, this fix was removed in v1.0.0  

Download

Source

NdevkOX.jpg

GOOD JOB!!!

On 9/2/2020 at 11:51 PM, CarnationRED said:

New Feature

dlGtnmc.gif

Improvement

Demonstration

Reveal hidden contents
    J20EpOA.gif
    Edit using handles

r1fCWy6.gif  
  Axis locking  

MDxQuKJ.png    

Changelog

Reveal hidden contents
v1.0.0A

Download

Source

one problem, the handles will mess up the offsets of the wing, which makes it not accurately showed on windows, is there any solution?

9 hours ago, Me1_base said:

one problem, the handles will mess up the offsets of the wing, which makes it not accurately showed on windows, is there any solution?

offset有什么影响吗?

最开始做的时候是没有动offset的,会导致拖动一个黄色手柄会导致另一个一起动, 加之要做偏移转轴的全动翼,索性就改成了现在的模式。

Translation:

Does it have any side effect?

At the beginning, offset is not being modified, which would cause two yellow handles to move together when dragging. In addition, to make a full-moving wing with an offseted axis, I  simply changed to the current way.

Edited by CarnationRED

9 hours ago, Me1_base said:

01010101lzy是你吗?我看你在spacedock发的mod了,不错哦。 不过好像并不是尺寸无限制,发射之后 还是有40的限制,厚度限制是4

Translation:

are you  01010101lzy?  I think the mod you posted on spacedock is pretty good. But it does not seem to be unlimited in size. After launch, there is still a size limit of 40 and a thickness limit of 4

Edited by CarnationRED

2 hours ago, CarnationRED said:

offset有什么影响吗?

最开始做的时候是没有动offset的,会导致拖动一个黄色手柄会导致另一个一起动, 加之要做偏移转轴的全动翼,索性就改成了现在的模式。

Offset

Does it have any effect?

When I first did it, I didn't move the offset, which would cause dragging a yellow handle to cause the other to move together. In addition, to make a full-moving wing with an offset shaft, it was simply changed to the current mode.

34 minutes ago, CarnationRED said:

01010101lzy是你吗?我看你在spacedock发的mod了,不错哦。 不过好像并不是尺寸无限制,发射之后 还是有40的限制,厚度限制是4

is it you? I think the mod you posted on spacedock is pretty good. But it does not seem to be unlimited in size. After launch, there is still a limit of 40 and a thickness limit of 4

@CarnationRED, we ask that you post a translation in English in the forums outside the international sub forums.  Feel free to post in your native language to allow others to see the untranslated version, but please include a auto translation at least.   Thanks!

我们要求您在国际子论坛之外的论坛中发布英语翻译。 可以用您的母语发布,以允许其他人查看未翻译的版本,但至少请包括自动翻译。 谢谢!
Wǒmen yāoqiú nín zài guójì zǐ lùntán zhī wài dì lùntán zhōng fābù yīngyǔ fānyì. Kěyǐ yòng nín de mǔyǔ fābù, yǐ yǔnxǔ qítā rén chákàn wèi fānyì de bǎnběn, dàn zhìshǎo qǐng bāokuò zìdòng fānyì. Xièxiè!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.