Making History DLC

ReigningKing

I've been playing ksp for about half a year now (and i am still horrible at the game) and i am thinking of getting the Making History DLC, mainly to replicate the Saturn V rocket as it has a special place in my heart) but. is it really worth it? All though its only 15$ , i don't want to buy something that isn't that useful.

Edited by ReigningKing
G R A M M E R

There's nothing other than the mission builder that's not available through mods. So, unless you're looking to run missions from the mission builder... it's not worth it.

*Note for transparency: I got the DLC for free as an early access user. I've hardly touched the mission builder, tbh. Too busy still trying to do the classic KSP experience. :P 

I've had somewhere over 3000 hours of KSP (lost track since moving it out of Steam's jurisdiction) and I want KSP to flourish and I'm happy to contribute to that by buying the DLC, even if I hardly use it. I hope that they will continue with future DLCs, but this time with a little more thought about what the player base has actually been asking for :)

From a pure logistical point of view... if you don't fancy the mission builder, the DLC will do nothing for you.

16 hours ago, klesh said:

Are there mods that have those engine plates?

SpaceY has had some really nifty engine plates in it since forever.  They're not exactly like the DLC engine plates:  no variants, they just come in a set of fixed sizes, each of which has a fixed set of available nodes.  But they're handy and they fulfill pretty much the same purpose.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.