[0.16] MpM: Miscellaneous parts Manufacturing

lahn

MpM is a newly formed parts manufacturer, specializing in making simple but useful parts.

Introducing our new and not at all improved, rocket assisted take-off system. The SF-1 RATO.

Do you have a plane you have problems getting off the ground??

Get our new SF-1 RATO to give it a short but powerfull boost to get the last bit of speed and get the plane into the air.

v9fii.jpg

MediaFire: http://www./download.php?acydmxme742sx05

Rev: 22 august 2012

Our CERD* section have "found" this little design for a multiuse tank.

it can be used as a wing-mounted tanks (shown in our catalog) or as a drop-tank when combined with a radial decoupler.

made of the best corbon fiber we chould find in our rubbish bin, it is light and almost structurally stable

YSrfE.jpg

MediaFire: http://www./download.php?3q95oe21xbw1qnc

Rev: 22 august 2012

*CERD Corporate-Espionage, Research and Development

Dont know much about this part, one morning it was just lying on the factory floor.

pv4wY.jpg

MediaFire: http://www./download.php?396p8r0xkocrduk

Rev: 24 August 2012

Do you have a specialized part you need designed and manufactured then plz contact us. And we will see what we can do. (PM please)

Edited by lahn

Maybe one of those newfangled hybrid solid propellant/liquid oxidizer rocket systems. I'm not quite sure how that would work differently in the game, except that the fuel is supposed to be somewhat less explodey in the event of a mishap than liquid fuel, and unlike a pure solid fuel rocket it can be turned off before it fully burns out.

RATO pods: awesome. Now I don't have to find room for SRBs to get my ridiculously large spaceplanes off the pavement.

Since these pods are somewhat of WW2 vintage, my only suggestion would be to add conformal JATO boosters similar to more modern designs.

C-130T_Hercules_Blue_Angels.jpg

Additionally, perhaps create very small decouplers, sized to match the bottles themselves, as the "Structural Pylon" part is a good bit oversized for these units.

Hi i`m eyeshank and i have a request. i would like wings that blend with the MK-1 fuselage, and when i mean blend i mean it doesn`t look like it was bolted on.If you still dont know what i mean just look at the B-2 Bomber or similiar flying wing aircraft.

I second the Wings. Its amazing how weve got Modpacks for every thinkable case - even those which create maps or steer our rockets to the moon for us - but we still lack some plain, basic, boring wings. We do have those plank-like parts to build or own wings, but they seldom end up looking like real wings. More like rag-tag-gliders.

How about three sets of wingparts - one set featuring different shapes to be attached on the body of the plane, a second set featuring different shapes which all fit to the first set, and a third set of wingtips which all fit on every second wing-part. They could vary in length (and lift-rating, of course).

You know how many bombers are able to drop hundreds of little bombs. Yeah in Ksp you can really do that since all the bombs that have ever been made are HUGE. I want ones like this:http://www.cranetechnologiesinc.com/Ordnance/100PoundBomb1.jpg

Like that but smaller so that in ksp you can stack like idk maybe 10-20. Right now im limited to like 4-5.

• 2 weeks later...

That's really nice lahn, I like it.

I have an idea for a part or two.

The other day it occurred to me that there are no "T" tail or twin tail options for aircraft.

I think the "T" tail option would be very useful for some of the jets.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.