Unique designs 2 [ITS BACK AGAIN]

Looking back at all the many crafts that i have made, id have to say that i don't think ive ever made anything as mad as the KHB-505 Falco.

A heavy attacker/bomber based on the Italian Caproni C.A 5, a WWI Heavy bomber. It has enough armaments to take on just about anything, is also pretty darn maneuverable and is pretty fast too.

It is part of a large series of custom designed aircrafts that i was supposed to release ages ago, but didn't because i just didn't have the motivation, and also the list of crafts belonging to that project was getting rather large.

It can easily be identified as part of that project from it's livery. I put invasion stripes and checkered patterns on pretty-much all the crafts in that project, and this one with extra stuff in the form of a mouth and 505 written on the upper-wing.

It used to be equipped with KAX engines, thatnkfully i happened to switch them to A+ ones as i haven't been using KAX for a long time.

FjEEdln.png

7qhhEws.png

All in all, it's a pretty mad and weird design that to me belongs in a steampunk universe, but i guess that's why i love it so dearly.

6 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Overlapping threads have been merged. 

Okay, since it is a revival I have no problem with the thing, you know there is something always that I dont like with the policy, but no problem

9 hours ago, Sebastiaz said:

ttXpC0z.jpg 

Something seems unique with this Cessna...... But I can't quite put my finger on it..

The WW2 Cessna xD

6 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Overlapping threads have been merged. 

Okay

9 hours ago, Sebastiaz said:

ttXpC0z.jpg 

Something seems unique with this Cessna...... But I can't quite put my finger on it..

The WW2 Cessna xD

On 5/26/2018 at 4:17 AM, kapteenipirk said:

Looking back at all the many crafts that i have made, id have to say that i don't think ive ever made anything as mad as the KHB-505 Falco.

A heavy attacker/bomber based on the Italian Caproni C.A 5, a WWI Heavy bomber. It has enough armaments to take on just about anything, is also pretty darn maneuverable and is pretty fast too.

It is part of a large series of custom designed aircrafts that i was supposed to release ages ago, but didn't because i just didn't have the motivation, and also the list of crafts belonging to that project was getting rather large.

It can easily be identified as part of that project from it's livery. I put invasion stripes and checkered patterns on pretty-much all the crafts in that project, and this one with extra stuff in the form of a mouth and 505 written on the upper-wing.

It used to be equipped with KAX engines, thatnkfully i happened to switch them to A+ ones as i haven't been using KAX for a long time.

FjEEdln.png

7qhhEws.png

All in all, it's a pretty mad and weird design that to me belongs in a steampunk universe, but i guess that's why i love it so dearly.

How does that thing even fly??? It seems too heavy

10 hours ago, _JebediahKerman said:

How does that thing even fly??? It seems too heavy

Ive got a few tricks up my sleeve that will make pretty much anything fly ;), even like a stunt-plane if you want.

In this case it's a combination of the bi-plane design and the very powerful turboprops.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.