Hot Kerbin [1.3.1]

Alaygrounds

https://strawpoll.com/88sza83w

FOR USE WITH SCATTERER, WILL UPDATE TO 1.4.3 WHEN SCATTERER IS LESS BUGGY

First Release of the mod Hot Kerbin! It puts Kerbin in the beginnings of a runaway greenhouse effect, and The Mun being mined down to it's core, with an "Atmosphere" made from debris.

Download

Scatterer is basically a dependency, get it here
Kopernicus IS a dependency, as it is with every planet pack, and you can get it here

Want pictures? 
Well here you go!

88x31.png
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.

Edited by Alaygrounds
Removed download link due to missing license

4 minutes ago, DeltaDizzy said:

What does the Mun look like in this pack? You also need a proper license on the forum page. This mod seems really cool though.

also first

I edited the imgur album, so there is a picture of The Mun too.
also cool

5 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

First Release of the mod Hot Kerbin! It puts Kerbin in the beginnings of a runaway greenhouse effect, and The Mun being mined down to it's core, with an "Atmosphere" made from debris.

Download

Scatterer is basically a dependency, get it here
Kopernicus IS a dependency, as it is with every planet pack, and you can get it here

Want pictures? 
Well here you go!

Right to redistribute if credit is given

1.3.1??????

@Alaygrounds, your download does not contain a copy of the Creative Commons license you have chosen, and so I have removed your download link until you rectify this.

Also, you had only written down the partial name of the license in your first post, and so I have edited it to include the full name and link to the full license terms. Please remember that you will need to do this yourself in the future.

On 5/26/2018 at 11:40 PM, sumghai said:

@Alaygrounds, your download does not contain a copy of the Creative Commons license you have chosen, and so I have removed your download link until you rectify this.

Also, you had only written down the partial name of the license in your first post, and so I have edited it to include the full name and link to the full license terms. Please remember that you will need to do this yourself in the future.

Sorry mate. 

@sumghaiI added a license

Edited by Vanamonde

I confirm that your download now contains the appropriate license. You may edit your post to put your download link back now.

However, the SpaceDock listing for your mod still says:

License: Attribution-NonComercial 4.0 International 

When it should say:

License: Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International

Remember that Creative Commons is the top-level name of the license, and that Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International describes the specific flavor of the CC license. In the future, please make sure you write the name of the license in full every time.

14 hours ago, smaalle said:

why ksp 1.3.1 ????

On 5/26/2018 at 12:27 AM, Alaygrounds said:

I made it 1.3.1 because it is the latest update where scatterer isn't incredibly buggy. The mod basically depends on scatterer

there. Just read and you will find out.

14 hours ago, Steeeeve said:

Well, a debris atmosphere made from debris around the Mun would assume that this was caused by Kerbals? Maybe a slightly less hostile, but still uninhabitable Eve, and a less hostile (and greener?) Duna.

that assumption is correct! The Kerbals were much more human like in this alternate universe and they turned their home world into a hell.

I also changed Eve's description, but I don't think I could make a terraformed Duna...
Hmmm... Might need to contact @Gameslinx ahem, ahem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.