Need help in solving a crash

My KSP program has not been used since 1.2. So now I've come back to it and added my usual mods, and now the game continues to crash no matter what I do. I read the output of the crash file but can't seem to understand what is causing the game to crash. If any of you can help me with this it would be very appreciated! output log: Raw Pastebin

You log says you are using 1.3.0 which is odd because if you would use the beta branch you would actually have 1.3.1. And there are two outdated mods for 1.2. So there's two possibilities:

A: You use 1.3.0 in which case you have to be either extra conscious to not use mods for 1.3.1 (and 1.2) because any mod that adds a custom entry to the game's difficulty menu will be incompatible. Or you should upgrade to 1.3.1.

B: You are actually using the current version 1.4.3 and your log is old and outdated because the new engine stores the log in a different location: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

12 hours ago, Harry Rhodan said:

You log says you are using 1.3.0 which is odd because if you would use the beta branch you would actually have 1.3.1. And there are two outdated mods for 1.2. So there's two possibilities:

A: You use 1.3.0 in which case you have to be either extra conscious to not use mods for 1.3.1 (and 1.2) because any mod that adds a custom entry to the game's difficulty menu will be incompatible. Or you should upgrade to 1.3.1.

B: You are actually using the current version 1.4.3 and your log is old and outdated because the new engine stores the log in a different location: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html

So I do have 1.4.3, checked this by launching without mods.

I checked the 1.4.3 log location to get the latest log, and I have three files, one of which is a dump file. I don't know which would be the most helpful so I'll just share them all: Download Crash Folder

Edited by ConflictGamer

The output.log is still from 2017. The error log is from friday and does not contain much information but at least it says you are running the 32bit version of the game and not the 64bit one. If you run this through Steam: beginning with 1.4.0 they changed the 64bit version to be the default launch option.

On 5/27/2018 at 2:11 AM, Harry Rhodan said:

The output.log is still from 2017. The error log is from friday and does not contain much information but at least it says you are running the 32bit version of the game and not the 64bit one. If you run this through Steam: beginning with 1.4.0 they changed the 64bit version to be the default launch option.

I'm not sure why the log still reports 2017, since the folder is labeled with the 2018 timestamp, possibly an error caused by the crash

? Ill try and manually launch the 64x version and see what it does.

Edited by ConflictGamer

On 5/29/2018 at 4:24 AM, ConflictGamer said:

I'm not sure why the log still reports 2017, since the folder is labeled with the 2018 timestamp, possibly an error caused by the crash

Well did you actually look at the new location or did you just look for a crash folder? It could be that the mechanism that creates the crash folder hasn't been updated to actually copy the output.log from the new location.

Well after some digging, I found the problem. My computer is having some issues with my current amount of RAM , so I bought another 8gb and replaced the 6gb that was there, and that seemed to work, somewhat. However, the game froze on some of the mods, im supposing that the model of the part is not loading correctly. So I completely deleted all of the mods and used CKAN to mod the game for me. I appreciate the help anyways!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.