RAPIERS don't see LOX

Today I tried to fly my space plane on Lathe and discovered that the Rapiers wont work on closed cycle anymore.

This has only just happened as I have flown it many times before. Even since 1.4.3 so thats not the issue.

They won't work in the air or even on the ground. The engine says "oxidizer deprived" even though there is oxidizer in the tank.

The only thing between the tank and engines is a 4 way adapter plate. There are no fuel lines and I have never needed them in the past. Also fuel flows ok.

So something has recently happened to cause this.

If I dock a miner/refueler to it on the ground, the ISRU says that the tank is full. Looking at the tank it says that it is 1/3 full.

I then flew the same plane on Kerbin and it worked fine.

Running KSP 1.4.3 (64) on PC via Steam. Add-ons are MechJeb2-2.7.3.0 and AtmosphereAutopilot_1.5.10

Any ideas?

Otherwise I will have to send up a replacement :o(

XA3YrMe.png

So then I decided to look at the saved file, and I found the flow state for the Oxidizer = False, so I changed it to True.

Then I loaded the game and decided to have a closer look at those little symbols to the Right of the tanks fuel indication. Because I play on the TV and sit a bit back I never noticed that you can shut off the flow from there.

Doh! problem solved. Random button click.

You can see it in the screen shot above as well.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.