Update instantiator to >1.4?

JinxerH

Hey, im wondering if there are any plans to update instantiator to KSP version >1.4 as this is one of the few mods left that still uses 1.3 on my mod list and i would like to update to 1.4 but because im using the Gamelinx Planet Overhaul mod I cant without losing the rings on the planets plus i dont want anything to break

Edited by JinxerH

2 minutes ago, JinxerH said:

sorry im still new at this and figuring my way around ment to comment on the instantiator mod but clicked completely wrong thing. do you know how to delete these?

Upper right hand corner is a "Report Post" button.

Report your own post, and a moderator can merge it into the appropriate thread.

5 minutes ago, Geonovast said:

Upper right hand corner is a "Report Post" button.

Report your own post, and a moderator can merge it into the appropriate thread.

ok thanks i asked if it could be removed so hopefully it gets sorted out

19 minutes ago, JinxerH said:

sorry im still new at this and figuring my way around ment to comment on the instantiator mod but clicked completely wrong thing. do you know how to delete these?

As a rule, it's also considered rude to ask when mods are going to receive updates.

1 minute ago, JH4C said:

As a rule, it's also considered rude to ask when mods are going to receive updates.

Sorry, but like i said im new here so not too familar with this community but from now on i will try to be more thoughtful about the creators personal life and understand that they may be busy

Hi @JinxerH! Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find your way around soon enough =)

I closed this thread as you requested. Sorry for the delay. Oh, and asking for mod updates is only considered rude if it is done in a rude way. The original request looks just fine to me, unless it was just a few posts after someone else already asked or something like that :)