Backing up worlds on the steam cloud

We spend a lot of time designing rockets and carrying out missions, and without proper backedup save files, all your work could dissappear in seconds. Now, i've seen this be done in other games like terraria, but why not ksp? In terraria, you can choose which save files you want to backup to steam. So, if you have something happen to your computer, you can just download your save files instead of creating new ones.

Try Windows File History or MacOS Time Machine

You could add your KSP Saves folder to your list of folders to back up. If you're a Steam user on Windows, KSP's Saves folder will be in Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Kerbal Space Program \ Saves.

Everybody should have a backup system in place for their machine anyways.   While I'm not against steam backups, I'd rather have the devs working on other things first.  As mentioned, a significant percentage of KSP players don't use Steam. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.