Space shuttling a space station!

So here is my new LKO space station. I built it over 4 missions using space shuttles, and I sent up the crew in the 4th launch. Compared to my previous stations (which were, erm cough, not the nicest looking things), I think I did an ok job on this one. It's design is loosely based of the ISS, and I could still expand it further (If you have any ideas there, let me know).

JLg0Sqv.jpg

This is the shuttle I used to build the space station. It's based of the American design, and I decided to name it The Zubrin (after Robert Zubrin, founder of the Mars Society and author of "The Case for Mars). I don't know precisely what its payload to LKO is, but I know that its more than enough to take a fully fuelled orange tank to orbit. It's also pretty stable in flight, re-entry is another story, but as long as you stay relatively flat and don't make sharp turns it flies OK.

q1EwkUm.png

M3asVmO.png

Here's the link to the craft file: https://kerbal.curseforge.com/projects/space-shuttle-zubrin/files

Enjoy!

(EDIT: I mildly updated the craft to make it easier to fly)

Edited by Ol’ Musky Boi

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.