[1.6.1 | 1.5.1 | 1.4.5 | 1.3.1] The World Beyond - 100 new celestial bodies [v1.1.1 - 2018-10-31]

@Peter JY Well perhaps one of these rename Sun into something else. Or they have obsolete code in them that interferes with TWB. KSP 1.3 and 1.7 are known points where Kopernicus changes can break planet mods. I'd suggest removing Hypothetical Worlds first as that one is older.

Edited by JadeOfMaar
strikethrough. None of these rename Sun, I think

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not that good at building rockets. But I really, really want to do a grand tour of the planets in this mod (even if takes me 20 minutes to load it!)

So I would kindly ask, does anyone have some craft files they can share they have the ability to do a grand tour, or close to a grand tour, to the planets in this pack? Ideally, using the KSPIE mod.

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

This is a stupid question, but I never played with new celestial bodies mods, so pls help me with one thing: how can i get to TWB cluster? I can't see it in tracking station :( 

UPD. ok, that was just incorrect Kopernicus install. but here's new trouble - with kopernicus and TWD game load just stuck at "dlc loading completed". what am i doing wrong??

UPD 2. 

Well, that was because I only got 8 GB of RAM. This is not enough for all TWB systems and loading stuck because of it. I think it's time to buy 8 more GB. However, I have enough RAM to play with Dawn System and Eon system with installed visuals. 

And by the way, the mod works on version 1.7.3: D

Edited by JustOstrava
trouble solved

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to move the KSC to one of the planets in the dawn or traverse system?

Like for example the KSC could be moved to paradise or one of its moons so the planets in the Dawn system are easier to access?

Thanks for replying in advance

On 10/13/2019 at 10:54 PM, EdwardB3020 said:

Damn That's a big mod, and those gorgeous visuals. Too bad this mod has not been noticed by many. I have not yet tried out this mod for myself but it looks outstanding! :D 

...I´d suggest you star downloading at least one of the systems and spend a lot of time exploring it... so to feel all the pleasures this mode might give to the player! :-D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! First of all, congrats with the mod. Amazing from the screenshots. But now let's get serious. I have installed the mod properly, although I can't use it. I am currently using "1.8.1.2694 (OSXPlayer)", and I have both expansion packs, both up to date. I am using a mac. Can you help me pls? I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY WITH THIS MOD although I can't. By the way, what program did you use to make that star map at the top? Thank you.

5 hours ago, SuperR08 said:

Hi! First of all, congrats with the mod. Amazing from the screenshots. But now let's get serious. I have installed the mod properly, although I can't use it. I am currently using "1.8.1.2694 (OSXPlayer)", and I have both expansion packs, both up to date. I am using a mac. Can you help me pls? I AM SO EXCITED TO PLAY WITH THIS MOD although I can't. By the way, what program did you use to make that star map at the top? Thank you.

@SuperR08 This mod depends on kopernicus and as long as kopernicus isn't released for 1.8, it won't work in 1.8.

P.S.: Please don't ask in the kopernicus thread for an update, the developer is still working on it and got already many requests.

On 1/12/2020 at 9:04 PM, rettter3 said:

@SuperR08 This mod depends on kopernicus and as long as kopernicus isn't released for 1.8, it won't work in 1.8.

P.S.: Please don't ask in the kopernicus thread for an update, the developer is still working on it and got already many requests.

Thank you! Game on!

• 2 weeks later...

This looks like a gorgeous mod and I am trying to get it to work with KSRSS.  I suspect that the issue brought up by JadeOfMaar might be an issue.  That said, if I wanted to try and fix it, what would be involved? Would it just be a matter of altering a .cfg file or would it be more complicated?

Edited by Fizwalker

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great, but I have an issue where the star's orbits/trajectories are not showing in the tracking station or in-flight. I am using this in conjunction with Beyond Home, but theoretically this shouldn't be an issue. It might be Kopernicus? Any ideas to solve this? I am on 1.7.3 and this issue is only with the stars, as well as the star from Beyond Home. Planet orbits are fine. Thanks!

EDIT:

Curious... I found in the "_TWB_Core"> "Configs the CFG "StarOrbitRemover". Deleting this config, of course, fixed the issue.

Edited by sacredbacon

On 1/12/2020 at 2:26 PM, SuperR08 said:

Surely you can use this mod with recent Kopernicus 1.8.1, for inner dawn system only scatterer configs are deprecated, mod itself and EVE are working fine.

23 hours ago, Hohmannson said:

Surely you can use this mod with recent Kopernicus 1.8.1, for inner dawn system only scatterer configs are deprecated, mod itself and EVE are working fine.

I know! I recently installed the new Kopernicus and played this fabulous little piece of artwork! But thank you, still!

• 2 weeks later...