[1.6.1 | 1.5.1 | 1.4.5 | 1.3.1] The World Beyond - 100 new celestial bodies [v1.1.1 - 2018-10-31]

2 hours ago, Clasher236 said:

That's really good to know. Can you keep me posted?

We are going to make a new thread to the new GitHub some point soon. It’ll probably be very similar to the original and the download will be too.

It works for me on 1.12, so if you guys wanna give the mods its second wind thats cool

But since it's lagging my kinda sorta good laptop maybe make the systems as seperate mods, and add it to one whole mod so people can pick and choose so their potatoes dont explode

5 hours ago, Clasher236 said:

That's really good to know. Can you keep me posted?

I'm actually one of the people working on the port. The official Kopernicus discord server has a channel for the port if you'd like to see it in real time

On 7/10/2021 at 8:41 PM, smushanoob said:

I'm actually one of the people working on the port. The official Kopernicus discord server has a channel for the port if you'd like to see it in real time

ooh ooh me want draw aert!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. Had the first glimpses after the initial install. Looking forward to playing actively. 

Quick question: Is there an option of having the KSC on one of your new planets outside of the Stock system, or was it overall intentional to do the trip from Kerbin?

Could've sworn there was an editable .cfg , but I'm probably confusing that with another planet pack. :confused:

Edited by Spraki

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This is the best planet pack so far I have found!! It does not require much power so I can operate it without my ksp shutdown in the middle of the game!!!

That is number 1

Number 2 - Not so much disk space compared to other major planet packs.

Number 3 - Over 100  celestial bodies? That is insane!

Number 4 - Thank you so much!!!

Question - Are there working Wormholes in this mod?

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Is this mod still under active development? I ask because it looks like a REALLY good mod with tons of effort put in - and that seems to be an understatement!

I am hoping it works with 1.12 and will be recompiled against newer game version when you have the time :) If 1.2 is still coming just update game version with 1.2 :) 

Thanks, definitely downloading and trying it :)