TheProtagonists

[1.6.1 | 1.5.1 | 1.4.5 | 1.3.1] The World Beyond - 100 new celestial bodies [v1.1.1 - 2018-10-31]

2 hours ago, Peter JY said:

Can I use TWB with Kerbol Origins ?

You can use TWB with anything. It spawns very far away from the stock planets and doesn't do anything to them.

11 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

You can use TWB with anything. It spawns very far away from the stock planets and doesn't do anything to them.

But I can’t use it with Hypothetical Worlds and Kerbol Origins. Why?

Posted (edited)

@Peter JY Well perhaps one of these rename Sun into something else. Or they have obsolete code in them that interferes with TWB. KSP 1.3 and 1.7 are known points where Kopernicus changes can break planet mods. I'd suggest removing Hypothetical Worlds first as that one is older.

Edited by JadeOfMaar
strikethrough. None of these rename Sun, I think

I'm not that good at building rockets. But I really, really want to do a grand tour of the planets in this mod (even if takes me 20 minutes to load it!)

So I would kindly ask, does anyone have some craft files they can share they have the ability to do a grand tour, or close to a grand tour, to the planets in this pack? Ideally, using the KSPIE mod.

Many thanks

This is a stupid question, but I never played with new celestial bodies mods, so pls help me with one thing: how can i get to TWB cluster? I can't see it in tracking station :( 

UPD. ok, that was just incorrect Kopernicus install. but here's new trouble - with kopernicus and TWD game load just stuck at "dlc loading completed". what am i doing wrong??

UPD 2. 

Well, that was because I only got 8 GB of RAM. This is not enough for all TWB systems and loading stuck because of it. I think it's time to buy 8 more GB. However, I have enough RAM to play with Dawn System and Eon system with installed visuals. 

And by the way, the mod works on version 1.7.3: D

Edited by JustOstrava
trouble solved

Indeed, @JustOstrava! I also had 8GB Ram, and the pack used to run just fine with only a single system installed at time. Maybe two of the smaller ones. Just have a LOT of fun, for several weeks, with one or two of them, and then delete and try the others.

Damn That's a big mod, and those gorgeous visuals. Too bad this mod has not been noticed by many. I have not yet tried out this mod for myself but it looks outstanding! :D 

9 hours ago, EdwardB3020 said:

Damn That's a big mod, and those gorgeous visuals. Too bad this mod has not been noticed by many. I have not yet tried out this mod for myself but it looks outstanding! :D 

我觉得如果没有超过(more than)18GB的内存+虚拟内存是不能够运行全部的星系(All of the Systems)的,并且作者也没有说明具体需要的内存,这可能是一个没有被更多人注意的原因。