The Soviet Space Program!

DrCheezyBlox

Hello and welcome to my thread! I'd like to introduce you to

The Soviet Space Program [SSP]

Like you can probably guess its related to communism and rockets.

Its a clan i made originally on the game SFS [Kinda like KSP on mobile] and decided to expand it into other space games like KSP.

The original idea of it was to make soviet-themed rockets and share them in the server, but it has since then evolved to competitions, roleplay, memes, custom soviet emojis and listening to hardbass/classical soviet music.

So if you'd like to share soviet rockets, earn special roles in competitions, shoot some capitalists in the #roleplay chat or even just jam to hardbass, i think you would like to be part of us.

Linkhttps://discord.gg/dAJAnJY

(120+ members atm)

Edited by DrCheezyBlox

Please keep in mind that political discussions have had to be banned from this forum because they invariably go bad, (2.2.b) and oddly enough, so has roleplaying (2.2.j). Recruiting players here on this forum is fine, but the actual play and discussions will need to take place elsewhere. 

Also, thread moved to the Lounge, since it's not directly about KSP. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.