Won’t load

Hmm seems strange I hope you can get it working, as this is a fantastic game. Only really 2 things i think might be causing this. 

1. If you don't have automatic updates active then you may need to update to latest version. However I would assume if this was the case ,it would prompt a notification when attempting to load the game.

2. Might want to try a hard reset (hold power off button for 10 secs then restart).

Hope this helps and welcome to the forums.

Once you get it going I would recommend starting on career to help you get a feel for the game and get to know the parts.

Then once you have questions/ need help. This community is very helpful and has a lot of information available to new/ existing players. 

So don't hesitate to ask. 

No question is a silly question when dealing with/learning KSP.

Edited by mikey117

• 1 year later...

I had the same problem, enhanced edition on Xbox one. I got frustrated and started googling the problem while it sat at the intro screen and it finally started. Took a good five minutes and then the private division loading screen went to work. Hopefully this isn't every time

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.