Mods used by Grunf911 in tutorial?

strider3

I am watching Grunf911's tutorials, "How to build a space station". The videos move too quickly for me to determine what mods he is using...and how he is doing things, like putting fuel tanks inside the girders he is using. It's obviously not stock parts. I have messaged him for info but no reply, as yet. Is anyone familiar with these video tutorials? I'm specifically referring to episode 2  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyRV8CsI2GU  . I have "near future construction" as a mod but I think I need more "stuff". I'm not seeing how he adds fuel tanks inside the girders, as a start? I can't tell if I need more "near future" mods to do what he is doing. I realize why he does the video at X2.5 speed...but it makes it hard for me to see what exactly he's doing as he constructs this station.

Any guidance is, as always, greatly appreciated.

How about I narrow down what I want to be able to do? When Grunf911 is building his horizontal arms, In episode 2, he places tanks inside his girders. Does anyone know which mod does that? Is it another part of Near Future? All I have from Near Future is "construction" mod. Reading through the other Near Future mods I'm not really finding anything that specifically states it has tanks to go inside the girders.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.