Kopernicus Planet Packs and SVE not loading. Halp plz?

So, I install Kopernicus+dependencies, and a planet pack. No planets are added. Also, When I install SVE, (still with Kopernicus+dependencies) No clouds are added and jool rings are a boring gray disc. Also on a Mac.

EDIT: GPO WURKS!

Edited by The Minmus Derp
GPO WURKS! and also, Reasons™!

1 minute ago, The Minmus Derp said:

I’m not on my computer right now!!!!!

Not my problem mate. Then don't quote yourself as a response to me, because by doing so you implicitly state "TWG, read what I wrote earlier, ya dolt".

Then just reply with "I'm not on my computer right now, I'll get back to you later." instead of sending a reply that implies that you are at your computer.

And when you write 'just a sec', then don't leave people hanging for 15 hours. It tends to frustrate people if you send a reply that implicitly states that they should expect a reply soon, then don't reply for over half a day.

Then mention that it might take half a day to reply. Or did I miss the moment where 'a sec' moved from meaning 'a short while' to 'over half a day'?

What I'm trying to say is two things:

1. You really left Gameslinx hanging there. Even if you didn't know your access to a computer would be terminated soon, you're clearly able to post messages despite:

9 minutes ago, The Minmus Derp said:

I’m not on my computer right now!!!!!

So you could have signaled him.

2. Don't reply to me with nothing but a quote of your own message. It tends to annoy people if you don't bother giving them an actual reply, you implicitly tell them that they're not worth more of your time than two to five button presses. Because yes, the way you replied to me there really annoys me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.