How did you choose your profile picture?

Fraston

I change my profile picture very often, so if you are readimg this a few days or weeks in the future, you might get confused.

My current profile picture is of my fictional space nation. Not getting into detail to respect 2.2b

The twin A.I. spirit sisters of Fraxinus airship in Date a Live series. ARS is my nickname, and the twin sisters are known as Arusu (Ars) sisters (The white one is Ars Maria, the black one is Ars Marina), so they are pretty much an icon of my nickname

7 hours ago, The Minmus Derp said:

Wait. V is 5, HM is Horseman, and there is plays, which is self explanatory. So, 5th Horseman plays.

I have never realized that there were actual letters on @5thHorseman's pic. I always thought it was just a really stylized logo!

I chose my profile picture because I noticed that some of the more colorful pics tend to be blurred - I'm guessing because of file size limitations - so I wanted a minimalist one so it would look clean. And I happen to like Calvin and Hobbes.

I usually use dog pictures on my profiles, even on my computers.

So, when creating this profile, choosing Laika (the first dog in space) was kind of a no choice.

Now and then I consider how her mission had gone and what I do on KSP. It's silly, but I try hard not to blow up Kerbals. Without the slighest trace of success - Kerbal's Heaven is a overcrowded place.

My avatar is one of the most horrifying toys ever coming out of the deepest, darkest pits of hell: A toy monkey banging cymbals together while grinning like a mad.. um.. ape... Why? Because the sheer uglyness of it had me laughing out loud when I saw it and 1, I'm not against laughing out loud, 2, I can appreciate someone making a din for the hell of it and 3, I am a sucker for absurdities and that toy is about the most absurd I have ever seen.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.