How did you choose your profile picture?

Fraston

One of my more photogenic cats.  He used to like to hang out behind my main monitor.  (And probably will again once winter hits). 

He's always got such weird expressions.

20170730144105.jpg

14 minutes ago, qzgy said:

Probably not gonna change it.

:D

Your pictures are how I identify you people.  Much more easily than the names, anyway.  *cough* @NSEP *cough*

I didn't learn about the forums until reaching a certain milestone, then exceeded it. 
"Derp 1000 times, causing catastrophe."

I quickly realized my superpowers could be used for real good.
Take note that is not Jeb, but Jeb 03E9, rest his little green soul. Born UT Day 2 at 0500 hours - K.I.A. UT Day 3 at 0100 hours.
Behind him is one of my second greatest creations (the best one is still exploding.)

Because I liked astronomy.

It's a picture of Sun's spectrum, from a Michaelson spectrometer. Available from NASA I think. I found a similar looking one says it comes from Kitt Peak but I'm not sure now. It's just interesting and is available publicly.

Mine is the famed Starman emblem made famous by Canadian Rock Trio: Rush  and their 1976 album 2112. I was going to do the cover art from their 1987 album Hold Your Fire, (which is my favourite album) but due to that album's art minimalistic qualities and small resolution for profile picture requirements, it would look like a flat red square, so the Starman was chosen by default. 

Before, I had the re-entering kerbal GIF. (It's pronounced Giff, people) I just chose that one because it was funny.

The 'kerbal floating in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace' (may have overdone the 'a's there) is an actual screenshot from my game. I chose that one because I just liked it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.